Kill me

Life has given me too much shit and I want to end it all.
What do I still have to live for

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-230006.png (1080x1920, 80K)

I just came and I’m holding the cum inside my cock by stroking the shit out of it
I just don’t wanna cum in my blanket for the millionth time it feels really disgusting when I thought about it for a moment
I’m still holding the flcun while I’m typing this btw

it will be ok friend
its too early for you
live on...
don't forget you aren't the only one struggling, you aren't alone

Attached: 1545135887433.gif (500x364, 98K)

JOIN THE ARMY

Attached: Без названия.png (744x572, 436K)

k thanks imma go take a bubble bath with my pet toaster

take the bath, leave the toaster

Why would I still live nothing works for me nobody cares about me

Join the army and you will find comrades in arms

Attached: 1497256010_0_60_3000_1758_600x0_80_0_0_8b556685c28bb8b6f32a91dc1ee73720.jpg (600x340, 46K)

Listen here soviet boi the german army almost fucked you over your only advantage was manpower to throw at the enemy

Lies
Just look at the mastermind of Zhukov in the battle of Kursk
we won because Our Smart ass Marshal did great job

Anyway why dont you join your country forces

I'l give you that Zhukov was pretty good but by the time the battle of kursk happend the german army was already on retreat beacuse they lost at stalingrad not to note the oil shortages and the small number of german panzers there

stalin was literally retarded. he didn't think that an extremely anti communist diametrically apposed country would attack him. he got caught off guard with none of his army mobilized , even though he was repeatedly warned by everyone around him that the Germans were not to be trusted .

I hate the fact the we still use mostly cold war era rifles and the posibillity to be deployed in Afghanistan which is a lost cause.You can not fight guerilla warfare with a normal mindset of frontlines etc etc

I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SAY BAD WORDS ABOUT COMRADE STALIN!!!!!

Attached: 4d1f0997bae6ba750799d900900caf70.jpg (633x800, 123K)

JOIN THE ARMY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1314092460.jpg (450x609, 29K)

Stalin was just as bad as Hitler so stfu

Lies

Attached: stalinpipe-58b9750d3df78c353cdcab30.jpg (2461x2461, 143K)

Ahh the aftermath of a dictatorship I love it

did Stalin holocosted anyone
I mean he sure repressed a lot of people but noy judging by their nationality so I say he is not as bad as Hitler.
Also he made Russian the strongest in its history
and not just military humble workers started to live better

Attached: TOP-art-oil-painting-Russia-STALIN-with-baby-SOVIET-LEADER-JOSEPH-STALIN-art-painting-100-hand.jpg_6 (450x450, 177K)

Anyway I'm going back to contemplate suicide

Such a pussy
want to kill himself but too afraid to die In Afghan

Yeah because I don't want to get killed by the fucking Mujahadeen it is literally the same as vietnam

You wanted to kill yourself

Yeah you're right......

You seem decent do you have a discord

to see how much more shit you will get
isn't it fascinating how utterly miserable a complex chain of events can be sometimes

what for

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R0518-182,_Erich_Honecker.jpg (220x298, 9K)

Idk to talk I guess
Do you play hoi4?

Yes I do

Attached: 220px-Stalin_1902.jpg (220x298, 22K)

good

whant jews out of your life ?

Attached: 21c796e1f1c72558e9da3fa8818e6edc.jpg (327x480, 28K)

there are no jews in my life

damn... i havent seen a Nfkrz video in a while

that's what they want you to think

he posted one about gabbie hannh

PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE POOPOO PEEPEE