What is the point of this?

Why does Google care about chimneys? The other captchas are related to traffic, because they can feed that data into their self-driving cars to improve the AI.
But what are they doing with chimney data?

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-131950.png (1080x1920, 464K)

It's to help out Santa

To teach the googlebot where to throw the gas grenades that will kill anyone who doesn't share their data with google.

To trick you into thinking they're not making us train an AI by asking yourself questions like yours

Will I be safe after moving to commieblock?

imma rustling my chimneys

if they were using the captchas to gather data, how can it tell if you're correct or not...

Neighborhoods with more chimneys tend to be higher income. As a human you can estimate an area's income from other clues but for the AI chimneys are the most obvious sign.

It probably gives the first X num of humans a pass, the rest need to follow majority opinion

They want to make sure their drones know where to pump nerve gas into your house.

idk, never heard of anyone getting a pass when they misclicked, and its definitely never happened to me
how do they source the pictures if its AI?

really!?

Attached: 1561172111222.png (210x240, 5K)

I usually get 2 captchas to solve, one where I have to follow the instructions and the other never cares what i fill in.

oh right, that's interesting. which comes first?

>which comes first?
You're mom and then me, all over her face lol

The absolute state of Jow Forums

The real one comes first in about 80% of the cases

I wonder what the guys who post s*y wojak look like

Attached: 1543704484827.jpg (479x479, 20K)

Lmao

Probably as reference points in maps being built, from which one's position can be established by visual triangulation to more precision than GPS alone can. I imagine that such a map would enhance & verify lane-centering when bad weather or seeing conditions make road markings & boundaries more difficult to sense & process. In a way I'm surprised it wasn't thought of earlier, since it's a fairly straightforward intuition that the more redundancy the better, and that human drivers rely on lots of redundancy to make it happen, though most of it is subconscious: That feeling of being chauffeured around by one's own cerebellum that any experienced driver notices is a clue to how much bandwidth it really takes, paradoxical as that seems.

They are still shit at guessing about me for ads ,I don't even like black women dating and aren't a Muslim either

Attached: blame-canada.jpg (250x250, 65K)

Go back

Attached: 1546444057342.png (419x559, 93K)

Buy a pass.

Chimneys are to help the quadcopter algos they are developing.

They already have google maps as a grid system.
They need a arial grid to overlay that.

Then they can sell these algos to amazon and UPS for mail quadcopters.

The chimneys can help you align datapoints but also it's so they can detect objects so they don't crash into them when sensors only detect a angled roof (can't really bounce upwards only downwares or staight parralel.

This is 100% camera AI based detection not using infrared, lidar, ect sensors

You're teaching Skynet to better exterminate humanity.