FUCKING FUCK THIS SLOW PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING FUCK THIS SLOW PIECE OF SHIT
I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP BROWSER

Attached: firefox-logo-blue-background.jpg (640x427, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html.
microsoftedgeinsider.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

works on my machine

works on my machine

works fast on my machine

functions well on my system.

works slow on my machine

install gentoo

unfortunately I think it's the best that's out there

however, if you're switching to a chromium based browser I would recommend opera

works on my machine

Its almost like its going down since the CoC trannies invaded.
I bet you can't wait for they're premium Firefox accounts to fund diversity programs.

>tfw like Fireofx
I have literally never had problems

here. it still works on my machine

unironically literally works on my machine senpai desu

Attached: 1520871159454.gif (529x720, 295K)

Works on my machine

Attached: 0B7u70WPofbB1TW1BWWJrbGtYVFE.png (450x532, 322K)

Funciona en mi maquina.

Ca fonctionne sur ma bécane

>opera
Literally a bigger botnet than chrome: spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html. Ungoogled chromium is the way to go if you are switching from firefox.

Use Opera GX.

works great on an aged 2014 macbook pro.

your computer must be dogshit

Use Brave Browser :)

>reeee
keep us posted

Chrome is 10X worse. Can't even handle 20 tabs without slowing to a crawl with 16GB RAM.

>20 tabs
What browser can?

Opera 12.16

Use Vivaldi.

microsoftedgeinsider.com/

I switched to microsoft's edgy chrome reskin out of vanity. I like the style of the tabs more, what can I say. I just booted it back up on my own accord to just to check in on things, saw this thread, and had to drop in my hot opinions:
it seems that chrome and firefox both perform decently on my zen 2400g system, and that either would fulfill any users everyday needs.

Attached: better tab.png (740x320, 122K)

Shit tier reskinned chrome garbage.

and cuckzilla changed the behaviour of ctrl tab and deleted ctrl shift tab
back to my chrome reskin

feels good

every fucking day I have to dl some 40mb update

Why do people always complain that FF is slow? It runs fast as fuck on my machine, seriously. The only time it didn't was the year I had to use windows 8.

i have over 60 tabs on my Firefox, seems fine.

y мeня вcё paбoтaeт

Either a RAMlet, corelet, or has dozens of extensions installed that do nothing.
Or did a lot of about:config tweaks from Jow Forums infographics and didn't understand what 'can break webpages' means.

Fireofx is based and redpilled on my x220

Attached: 1395533446223.png (1719x1900, 1.25M)

Attached: please.png (501x31, 3K)

the speed is perfectly fine on my normal machines, but on my on-the-go c720 chromebook with galliumOS it blows massive balls

Whoa so hard
Meanwhile on most chrome skins you can't use backspace to go back without installing an add on

Attached: 2019-06-22 20_32_22-Window.png (385x65, 2K)

Töötab hästi mu arvutis

can we discuss the 0day exploit pls

Have you tried puffin browser it is terminal based browser so all the computing power is made on other machines. Only downside it is paid subscription system on pc.

THIS IS NOT OK

Attached: 1561247511.png (758x137, 8K)

did they change the font rendering with the recent update? For some reason the ff font has become like on chromium browsers which sucks

forgot to mention that chromium runs perfectly fine on that 1.4 ghz dual core. however it comes bundled with galliumOS, and since its a chromebook in the end, theres probably still some black magic they took from chromeOS, such as the touchpad drivers etc

Funciona na minha máquina