I'm on the fence between Zenfone 6 and One Plus 7. What are your opinions on those two devices?

I'm on the fence between Zenfone 6 and One Plus 7. What are your opinions on those two devices?

Attached: fffffff.png (1000x566, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_6-review-1937p3.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Zenfone 6 has a more active ROM scene, since the OnePlus 7 is too weak for Westerners and too expensive for Indians

They have same SoC, so what would make it too weak?

Just get an Iphone unless you are really struggling and can't afford it.

In that case get a second hand Iphone

Oneplus has tremendous ROM scene.
Wait for Mi 9t pro. 1+7 is overpriced and NOTCHED and zenfone 6 has awful display.

That doesn't really answer my question.

By awful you mean that it's LCD or is there something wrong with it?

gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_6-review-1937p3.php
It's dim, inaccurate and on top of that bleeding for some people.

From what you mentioned, bleeding would be most annoying for me. I don't really run my phone on that high brightness to begin with to care about dimness. Inacuraccy isn't too big of a dealbreaker for me as well.

Just try them both if possible. If buying blind go with oneplus, their quality is very consistent.

LMAO just get an iPhone and then deal with the loss of features goy

Why do those people feel obliged to go everywhere and say stuff like that? I don't get that.

>Oneplus 7
>notch
*barf*

>Oneplus 7 Pro
>curved screen
*barf*

Asus Zenfone 6 wins by default, even if the flip camera mechanism is completely unnecessary. Just have a fucking bezel you dipshit designers.

BTW take it to /spg/ next time.
SAge.

BTW2: maybe we should sticky /spg/, too many newfags just come here and make a thread abotu a stupid phone question, at least half of them maybe beccause they don't even know there is a dedicated smartphone thread. Stickying it would reduce the amount of threads started abotu inane smartphone questions like this one.

This teardrop notch isn't all that bad but I agree that even small bezel would be better than this.

Next time I'll do as you say, with taking it to /spg/.

I came hear because I feel like this is only place that I could receive some coherent answers on this topic. Imagine what chaos thread like this would cause on reddit, that is to say if it would get noticed and responded to.

Zenfone 6 has a headphone jack, Oneplus 7 doesn't. 'Nuff said.

Attached: asus-zenfone6-4.jpg (588x510, 52K)

>camera can't look at you without moving
get the asus

I like your answer

Correct way of thinking, but buy the next Zenfone with AMOLED provided it keeps the no-front-cam

Yeah, I wish this one had AMOLED, but I'm not sure if I want to wait for next Zenfone

lol, get a load of this iToddler

>AMOLED
XIAOMEME A3 IS RUMORED TO HAVE ONE
COMING TO POOISTAN IN A WEEK

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 20K)

I have had several OnePlus phones and between the top teir specs and well optimized, non-bloated Android distribution, they are the fastest, most responsive phones around. No complaints. The Asus phone looks pretty decent, my biggest concern would be the software end of things, Asus has been pretty bad with that in the past making shitty android skins, making shitty software that had vulnerabilities on Windows also recently.

This is one of the main factors that caused this phone to get so much hype around it, software is near stock android. People got excited because Asus finally dropped their bloated ugly zen ui in favor of this.

The flip camera can come in handy in a few situations because it can take photos at any angle, adjustable with an on screen slider.

>AMOLED
pls god no
i don't want built-in obsolescence
FUCK (((AMOLED))) AND FUCK (((AMOLED NIGGERS)))

My galaxy s5 has amoled and it's served me well for the past five years. I suppose I've mitigated the risk of burn in by keeping the screen turned off while using navigation (it gets way too hot at max brightness which it needs to be at because it only gets to 400 nits-less than the zenfone), and by hiding the top bar whenever possible.

Maybe it has become better since I last used it. I got burn-in on my Galaxy S2 2.75 years in. Mainly the top bar.
Although desu the whole phone crapped out 6 months later anyway. But I made sure to get a phone with an LCD screen after that.