>Nokia's CEO is Indian
>Adobe's CEO is Indian
>Amazon's BOD is Indian
>MasterCard's CEO is Indian
>Microsoft's CEO is Indian
>Pepsico's CEO was Indian
>NASA has 58% Indian employees

how do they do it?

Attached: india-flag-1024x600.jpg (1024x600, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/06/19/india/chennai-water-crisis-intl-hnk/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBYttpiqg8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will never stop exploring...

High IQ

yet they will die soon
edition.cnn.com/2019/06/19/india/chennai-water-crisis-intl-hnk/index.html

>all corrupt and/or garbage corporations which should be demolished
Pajeets btfo

Bruh, I got a theory.
>Buddha was born Indian
>Buddha enlightened Indian people
Nah, I'm jk. Honestly, though, it probably is their religions. Ramanujan, for example, claimed that a god gave him his mathematical insight. Whatever these Indians do, they probably think they're being guided by one of their gods. Their religions are based.

they are very poor so their motivation is pretty high. Now they have a system of relatives so you just come somewhere and say that you came by the advice of mr. Rajeesh who is left hand of right hand of left hand of CEO and you are ready to work for $1/hour. Place for you will be found instantly and you will climb like a god because you don't want to continue streetshitting existence anymore.

this. Indians are almost worse than jews when it comes to being a stingy shitstain

Delusional shit.

It's almost like they make up a large portion of the global population and aren't all street shitters like you uncultured swine seem to think. Get our of your basements, dwellers

This must mean Indians control the economy, Governments, and media.

>Jews are successful
>Indians are successful
What have you done with your life, bud?

I don't know, the most likely explanation is their increased education and likely IQ as well. Also, Buddhism isn't really a religion.

>Google was always CIA nigger shit
>Nokia was decent, now it's shit
>Adobe was decent, now it's shit
>Amazon has always been shit
>MasterCard pure shit
>Microsoft shittiest of shit
>Pepsico shit
>NASA was decent, now it's shit
How did this happen? It's almost like someone has taken a designated dump in tech?

2020 is near, since they can not improve their own country they can lower the bar for being a superpower

It was a joke.
>Buddhism isn't really a religion.
True. However, monasteries all over the world claim they're a religion. (for the tax break).

the board of directors are all old white people and they need to make the company look "diverse"

But not that much of a joke. Of course, their religions aren't the only thing making them successful. But I do think it plays a part. Seriously, read about their religions. Read about Ramanujan, fascinating genius, the first non-white person to become a Fellow at the Royal Society.

Buddahism is an atheist religion. Religions do not require theologies. Hermeticism, the mystic philosophy of Hermes/Mercury, is a western example of this.

shameless nepotism

I know. I'm using the term lightly.

DESIGNATED

Attached: 1532404034423.png (773x819, 77K)

Nepotism Caste
You seriously think all Indians are the same? lmao

>average Indian IQ: 82
u sure?

Well, there are like 2 billion of them. Even with a low mean IQ, that still means of millions of geniuses.

>anyone more successful than me (except white people) is a greedy subhuman rat
>anyone less successful is because they're stupid and/or a nigger
This is your brain on Jow Forums

>MUH BLACK PEOPLE/HISPANICS ARE SO OPPRESSED
>literally force companies to not hire white people
>Asians (poo or not) fill the gaps
Women are a bigger detriment to companies but I digress

They are racist as fuck. Once they get in an organization they do everything they can to make sure only other Indians are hired.

For starters, there's literally more than a billion of them.

>>Google's CEO is Indian
>>Nokia's CEO is Indian
>>Adobe's CEO is Indian
>>Amazon's BOD is Indian
>>MasterCard's CEO is Indian
>>Microsoft's CEO is Indian
>>Pepsico's CEO was Indian
>>NASA has 58% Indian employees
>how do they do it?
more than 15% of people in the world are indian

not really, im really meritocratic in my hiring.
i've hired several white males and females

I work at a small company that's owned by a bigger company that's like 90% pajeet. Their APIs are absolute trash and their engineers are really lacking in creativity. To be fair, most tech companies just need code monkeys at the end of the day.

Different guy here, but the first one is right. Chinese are the same way. For Indians in India, they try to hire their own family first, and then their caste second. That's why they have a shit-ton of anti-caste discrimination laws. They are also incredibly bug-like with money. 95+% of their marriages are arranged, mostly to keep their wealth in their own families. By the way, thanks for letting me know NASA mostly hires Indians, now I think we should cut their funding, LOL.

kek

there's nothing wrong with preferring to marry someone of their own caste or having an arranged marriage.

They're mostly marrying their own cousins to keep money in their own family. You're not reading carefully enough. That area of the world is rife with inbreeding.

the eastern idea of god is not the same as judaeo-christian one

>buddhism isn't really a religion
>buddhism is atheist
get a load of these idiots

Not all religions are based on a theology. Buddhism is the most popular example of this.

no, we don't marry our own cousins. we have a 1000 year old concept called gotra that prevents inbreeding.

you're just grouping all brown people (hindus, muslims, etc) together

>m-muh theology
shut the fuck up idiot

I know two Indians directly who told me themselves they married their own cousins and why their parents arranged it. If you don't like the truth then stop spawning these ego-stroking threads.

Beg your pardon.

Attached: poos can't into IT.png (1850x4917, 1.63M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBYttpiqg8

Peak Indian technology

>Buddha was magical and perfect and his word is the best of all and should be worshipped for all time and his followers should make gold statues out of him
>totally not a theology

Why does Apple discriminate against Asians?

Indians literally btfo all stormfag theories

>everything is shit or becoming shit
really makes me noggin joggin

They captured the market on YouTube tech tutorials.

i don't believe you.
however, only the low-caste ones marry their cousins.

i am not OP.
i am this guy

Quota for latin Americans. Its similar to whats there in many other institutes in the US. There's a bamboo ceiling placed on them. Also there's currently a harvard lawsuit filed by asian students for this bamboo ceiling.

There is no quota. Those blacks and spics are working at Apple stores, not as engineers. Apple just prefers white people over asians.

Buddahism was originally some guy teaching people how to dissociate from their ego. All the other stuff came thousands of years after he died.

And what about Hermeticism, which outright denies all theologies as corruptions of and extremely ancient, mystic philosophy?

Attached: serpent.orig.jpg (587x800, 391K)

>>buddhism is atheist
It is though

Buddha would've told them to shut the fuck up and look at a pretty flower

Data suggests its definitely a quota. The anomaly here is Apple. Unless you're suggesting every other company discriminates against blacks/latins.

Literally 50% of apploo engineers don't take their poo to the loo.

Attached: 1552403389452.jpg (835x899, 228K)

Unironically this. All these companies seem to be turning to shit despite having huge monopolies and billions of dollars.

just because they don't name it doesn't mean they deny it
>i know what buddha would have said more than a two millennium old tradition because i read a few image quotes

I just realized the flag is literally a sphincter. That's a little too on the nose don't you think?

>superpooer by 2020

Attached: 1521755197211.jpg (480x448, 25K)

I can confirm this, when I worked at Apple the bathrooms were always disgusting. The Indians would poop all over the toilets.

>no chance of ever having an attractive female companion
literally easy prey for careers in a tech company

Designated shitting companies.

That data includes retail store employees idiot.

>Google's CEO is Indian
>Nokia's CEO is Indian
>Adobe's CEO is Indian
>Amazon's BOD is Indian
>MasterCard's CEO is Indian
>Microsoft's CEO is Indian
>Pepsico's CEO was Indian
>NASA has 58% Indian employees
and they are all going to shit

Attached: india-designated-call.jpg (628x622, 174K)

It's simple: Indians are the simplest race to put in charge if you want to let a company run. You won't get hit with racist or sexist shit, you just operate as is.

>i don't believe you.
I don't blame you. The "only poor people do this" schtick is common across all countries and cultures whenever people like you hear something they don't like. Don't worry man, even Einstein married his own 1st cousin, it's probably more common than you think. The "only low-caste people do this" schtick means even my previous comment about Indians being racist against other castes is true. Whatever I've been saying is real, I don't talk out of anger or hate, it's just what I've gleaned over the years. There's some good things about Indians, but you can't start these kinds of threads and not hear the bad, either. Have a nice weekend, man.

>tfw 2020 superpooer wasn't a meme

Wish IBM would hurry up and hire a Pajeet CEO.

Attached: Youre_Fired.jpg (4397x3237, 1.53M)

>AMD hires an asian CEO who actually has a highly successful engineering background
>Intel gets BTFO with its CEO whose background is just in being pushy because he's indian
Not coincidence.

That's why I only buy Samsung. Koreans hates Shitskins and Faggots such as Niggers and Poojeets, iToddlers with passion. DIE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Apple invented CEOs that shit in the street.

Attached: 1559701503951.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

A combination of a billion people and a caste system where the higher class you are, the more you are expected to be highly educated

The last based company

Are they all brahmin or lower caste?

>how do they do it?
by being better than YOU

Indian's do as they're told. Spooks want malleable people at the top of these companies so that they can continue fuck over the USA, and the world in general.

Indians are fags, stop being a cunt and earn your position.

Please do the needful and hire me for 60% of you'd have to pay an American. Also, plz open bob and vagene.

>Spooks
You mean kikes.

Indians are to tech what the jews are to media/entertainment

>latinx
the faggotry never ceases

They can work for $2 an hour so everyone hires them

you know who could use those geniuses?
india

This explains why Apple has gone to shit. The same is true of Microsoft, Poojeet coders have smeared shit all over Windows

More or less what I suspect has been happening. Quotas and nepotism does not reward long term growth.

They are impossible to replace. Our organization is addicted to cheap, adequate labor that is immobile. How they end up at the top is through exceptional competency and/or asslicking.

>affirmative action exists

The boring explanation is that immigrants who's determined enough to move to another country for success is likelier to get it.
For specifically Indians their migration increased significantly around 1995, which is around the time when tech started to take off. So you had a lot Indian engineers coming in.

>All these corps are going to shit, have a buttload of lawsuits over fraud, market manipulation, neopotism and privacy violations
Really makes you think

Attached: condoms-too-big-for-indian-men.png (500x668, 103K)

nepotism basically.

Tech companies in the USA have a serious problem with Indian nepotism and Indian managers with only 2 or 3 subordinates (re: stealing money from the company).

The trend is for boards to learn about this through statistical analysis and vote in a new temp CEO whose job it is to clear out all the worthless Indians that are latching on to our tech companies like ticks.

Indians are basically beyond worthless and a detriment to American corporations, but found a way in through diversity hiring and cheaper wage demands. Us white Americans built the greatest industry, economy and tech revolution in the history of humanity. We do NOT need people that don't own toilets to help us with it.

>>Nasa has 58% Indian
lol wat

Buddha isn't a god retard. Why don't you read before you start saying shit on the Internet

You do know that more than one person is replying here? How am I an idiot?
Learn a little something:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha
He was a historical figure and more obviously than anything an atheist.

Same with chinks.
They have sufficient iq to be very good at studying and memorizing which make them look very smart and qualified on paper.
But at the same time, they lack the ability to innovate and think outside the box, and are socially inept and timid which make them very easy to boss around by shareholders.

>Budda was born Nepalese
Get your facts right PAJEET !!!

>the state of applel

Attached: 1552455257855.png (505x654, 61K)

AYO MANE APPLE HIRED ME I BE ON TOP N SHIEET NOW

Attached: code thief.jpg (800x533, 92K)

No U. What if he born in Nepal? I feed u my curry poo. What an achievement for a lame O to be born in Lame country.

What percent of those women are Asian (East, South or otherwise)? Hiring overrepresented groups to inflate your diversity score, what fucking goons.

You white people take shit for granted, meanwhile us "foreigners" have a study and work ethic.

Grip tight to your maga hats, you'll soon be the minority.

Attached: the-american-team-took-first-place-in-the-international-mathematical-47575862.png (500x606, 149K)