Why do we call them Polacks when we could call them Skiggers?

Why do we call them Polacks when we could call them Skiggers?
You guys think they're nice because Poland is all white, but come to Illinois where there'e a ton of Polish people and you'll see how god-awful they really are. They are the scum of the white race. The only reason the Jews are sparing them from the rapefugees is that many of their own kind live in Poland.

Attached: polandflag.png (960x720, 1K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Mutt

>Americans
>Scum of white race
tell me something i didnt know

Hes got a point OP.

Go back to your hole, skiggers
Are you done now? I think you need to go back to watching your wife fuck a Nigerian immigrant, you British retard.

Mutt

I dont care what the mutt yank thinks. Sorry that the Polish are superior to your mongrel breed, feel better now?

Attached: 1524500326862.jpg (678x900, 69K)

native poles > mutted poles

then why is your country spending hundreds of millions of dollars on us? LUL

jewish poles > everyone else

rekt

>many of their own kind live in Poland
No they do not. I find Pollacks subhuman as well but Poland has not had a significant Jewish population since the Holocaust, and modern Poles are still very antisemitic.

why do you fear us mr amerikanski?

Attached: 1537864537706.png (300x356, 73K)

Okay but many of them still see it as important to their heritage/history.

I'd tell you to slit your wrists but your Muslim mayor banned knives, so try to make do with the nearest bridge.

we should call them "pee-pee poo-poolacks" tbqh

mutt

have you tried this

Attached: 48387749_2228428600760186_5192890811217346560_n.jpg (720x705, 39K)

Oh my golly gosh, my feelings are sure hurt. Id tell you to kill yourself but theres more than enough niggers in your country to do that for you, mutt.

>mayor
Why would a British person live in London?

Fuck knows, its a shit hole