Want went wrong?

github.com/nsuchy/
>Software Engineer at Universal >Layer LLC (@ulayer) | rainbow_flag >Non-binary Transgender
>Pronouns they/them

6 years ago this mental illness didnt exist

Attached: nathaniel.jpg (460x460, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>6 years ago this mental illness didnt exist
sure it did, you just didn't know about it

guarantee he watches anime

A thread died for this

>6 years ago this mental illness didnt exist
barely existed*

>6 years ago I actually used github for its intended purpose of writing code, then i got brain damage and now i only use it to look for people to harass
fixed that for you

>seething fag
lol

I really wish Trump didn't cancel that missile. You guys need a war and send these things on the front line

P.S hes also a mac user (obviously)
and uses discord

stfu and get back to work pajeet, you need to finish that frontend by monday

Who the fuck cares? His git is probably more active than yours will ever be.

Attached: tetrapot-melon-tea_reinhard-von-lohengramm_approves_cup_of_tea400.jpg (400x300, 126K)

Mental illness is highly contagious. That's why we used to remove insane people from society and put them in prison-like asylums. Now we give them resources and attention instead and as a result mental illness is exploding in the population. In a few decades people are going to be completely delusional and society will collapse or there's going to be some sort of psychosis-based (religious) war.

He needed a job.

gonna cry, fag? hahahaha

off topic but: do you think it is a fad? or is it here to stay

I dont even use GitHub, just found this guy at random on the internet and got reminded of the state of our society

BY AZURA
BY AZURA
BY AZURA

It will most definitely stay, people are being arrested for even calling them their real gender.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

this is a symptom not a cause

What option does he have?
You either stay a male and be in the firing line, or join the non-binary or trans side and save your ass

>britain
thank fuck, thought it was a relevant country for a second.

Delusion based societies can last for a very long time, but they ultimately spiral out of control and collapse. It's probably going to get much worse before this happens though if things progress on the current vector.

Do you anti-establishment seethers get paid to post this, or do you do it for free?

laughing at me won't make your code get written pajeet, get back to work

>implying it's a mental illness and not just a fad/roleplay
Also Anglos deserve this bullshit for having destroyed grammatical gender in their language.

get woke go BROKE

Yeah, because inanimate objects totally need attached genders. Just another rule with more exceptions for normies to fuck up when they can't even differentiate their, there, and they're.

definitely incel

if you leave a bull alone in a pen for too long it starts to go gay. name someone more isolated than a programmer geek

>it didn't exist cause I was oblivious to it

How naive would a person have to be to think that weirdos are a recent trend?

Attached: banderas.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

>he
EXCUSE ME ITS [indistinguishable white noise]!!!!

I didn't know Sminem came in pairs like Bogdanoffs.

that's just a bovid thing

So your theory that up throughout history people have been thinking they were xir, zor, zippedy bop, but they just wasn't saying it out loud?

the only thing that went wrong is that you even care how some random faggot feels and that you made me reply

Attached: egads.jpg (680x693, 106K)

Read about communist ideologies. It has been going on long before you and your parents were born.

It's not a theory, it's fact. If you look back in history, a lot of men or women remained single but had a 'best friend's aka gay lover. A lot of single women living together were just lesbians, but you couldn't explicitly say that, so they coped. Likewise, people definitely felt the same way now, but they felt compelled to either hide, follow society, rope, or if the family new theyd probably be sent to a nunnery/psych ward.

Unfortunately that's inhumane now, hence why cities have huge homeless populations, suicide is a booming, and the world is bieng rocked by degenerative culture.

Sure, there have been faggots up throughout recorded history. That's a bit different from thinking you're demi-agender and should be referred to as xor in an ideal world.

Because people were killed for less. Like idgaf if someone wants to play fantasy, there life/emotions/time/money, but I do worry that we've become a world that is extremely pandering.

The real world unfortunately isn't, and now failing or even trying to do things is seen as a huge accomplishment, rather than a process.

Sure, I don't care either. But I come at this from another angle than you. I think these types of delusion, which to me are no different than religious psychosis and the like which we know from history people are prone to adapt, is something people learn not something that comes from within. So I very much doubt that agender demifluids or whatever bullshit these people make up are something that has been with us since beginning of time. It's just an extrapolation of the idea that your sex is "fluid" which in turn is some sort of collective delusion of our times.