Tech Chicks

We need more women in tech. They are so hot and we need someone awesome to sink our dick in.

Attached: 2414794969_69c0e1c99f_b.jpg (683x1024, 210K)

this

>tattoo above her pussy

She got nudes?

Do you think they regret those tattoos when they're 55, divorced, and have no romantic or sexual prospects?

>sleeping with your co-workers/peers

Nah dude. Just get yourself a normal bubbly chick that will talk to people while you play the stoic quiet guy.

Stop posting pics of whores.

Attached: index.jpg (204x205, 5K)

why would fat chicks be bad at making mixtapes?

have sex

How are you not beating off like a CHAMP!

yo post some more shit. I really gotta pound that meat!

thats a man

If Blues Traveler handed her his mix tape would she reject it? Seems like she would miss out on some great songs that way.

with you? ew

Attached: ew.jpg (1200x681, 63K)

Confirmed based

That shirt is basssssed

Unless you're a fag you do not want to work around women. They are annoying as fuck and talk to much. Besides those that inevitably get into tech are fat ugly or gay or all of the above. Just do your fucking work and go out every now and then to get your rocks off

because i can't get hard unless i hear this bitches mixtape. she thinks she's so good at making 90 minute playlists? well, let's fuckin' hear it.

otherwise she's stuck up and not worth a fap anyway

Lol needing leaked nudes because you're so unattractive a hot girl doesn't want to take some for you.

Get a flat chested tomboy scientist. Trust me.

>tomboy
I trust you.

Sounds good

kurisu, please

>le 2/10 would not bang man

please

oh yea, great fucking job, like thats going to help women see the light.

>We need more women in tech because I WANT TO FUCK YOU

4000IQ move

I mean it's as good of a reason as muh equality.

uhh what else is a woman good for?

Stop tasting your own cum for a second, and think about how women would hear that. What woman would want to fuck a loser like you? Then women will associate going into stem with having to fuck losers like you, and flee even harder.

Attached: touch_gf.png (866x635, 236K)

of course they do but they'll never admit it while they gulp down bottle after bottle of wine

I'll have you know that women are equally productive provided you don't shit on them all day.

>women are bad with tech
>wow user if I woman heard you say that she probably wouldn't have sex with you. is that what you want?
Good argument

cooking you food

>reading comprehension

shutup faggot
you too

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Women would rather go into nursing, cause they think they are "caring" and it "suits their nature", when in reality, they crave Tyrone in his lab coat.
Only other persuader is money, which tech has tons of, fortunately.

Niggers in a lab coat, huh? Sure thing, kid

No. We need more in the kitchen.

what...what does that shirt even mean?

Bitch, I gotta get a real woman in here right now to slap the male privilege outta ya!

Attached: D9s9cjKVUAAOTVQ.jpg (1113x1115, 112K)

cool wine aunt is the future for all of these thots. but i will still do anything to have sex with her now :^)

>Tyrone in his lab coat
You need to watch fewer hospital dramas and actually leave your house once in a while. Bet you think unicorns are prancing around outside too.

>You need to watch fewer hospital dramas
Who the fuck do you think watches those dramas? Sure as shit ain't guys. Doctors aren't so gender imbalanced cause it actually requires effort and a brain, unlike nursing (which has a shit ton of women in it).

Hey, who said TV shows reflected reality?

Since when did you faggots think you should be working alongside them in tech jobs? Find a girl whose in tech and then you can be the stay at home man who watches sports, reads from his den and likes to garden.

This is a man isnt it

>tfw trying to play cool stoic guy
>spill spaghetti at the first conversation

I feel like all these years of solitude have some permanent damage to my brain. I literally have cannot have a conversation with someone unless my life depended.on it all i have is lame trolling

Also im so fucking lonely and depressed and just so.fucking tired all the time
Help me

that's a boy

Id still fuck her
Joke the closest i ever got to sex was a kiss on the choke that was meant as a joke

>that's a boy
>Id still fuck her
>her

> needing an entire industry to pander to the opposite gender to get a shot

You are pathetic OP

just start drinking alcohol and you'll be a social butterly in no time

>We need more women in tech
why?
>we need someone awesome to sink our dick in
Don't ruin my fucking workplace because you couldn't be assed to marry, you bonobo degenerate

this board is literally shit

congrats OP, you're fucking retarded!

>this board is literally shit
The whole site is complete shit.

she got herpes

there are no women in tech, only mentally ill men with gender dysphoria/autogynephilia

Both of these
To hell in a hand basket in the past couple years
Honestly since the Trump Iran cuckening I noticed a massive increase in bullshit on all boards also.

pampering you after a long hard day of your boss chewing you out since you miss your deadline