Are tablets still a thinkg? whats the best one I can purchase for reading mangoo and Jow Forums related pdf?

are tablets still a thinkg? whats the best one I can purchase for reading mangoo and Jow Forums related pdf?

no xiaomi crap pls

Attached: SamsungGalaxyTab-black-1-3x.jpg (934x1500, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=925213413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Outside of the ipad pro I don't think so.
They're such niche devices with such limited use that once you got one 5 years ago when the craze was still high you don't need to upgrade.

just get the cheapest ipad with a retina display. the original air is a good choice

samsung ones are good in technologies (like the s-pen which is nice for sketches), but get a higher end one, otherwise it's underpowered as fuck.
An x86_64 tablet might be better than android in terms of freedom.

Reading manga is amazing on my Surface Pro 6, but it's much too expensive to recommend for just that. Just buy something with a 3:2 aspect ratio and a non-TN screen and it should be nice for manga.

Surface Pro 4

locked down ARMshit trash
based and redpilled

>> 600 U$S manga reader

If you accept their limitations they are fine as a secondary/third device thats lightweight and portable. I have one because i don't want to lug my 15" laptop everywhere yet want more-than-a-phone.
I use my iPad to read comics, browsing, PDFs when doing tabletop, note taking, occasional doodling and streaming media from my Plex server.

For some people, something thats a little in-between makes sense, for other people it dosen't.

yeah thats the main use I'll give it, but I don´t want to spend much, I have an old one from 2014 but using it has become a hassle

LAds, I've been tempted to get a second hand nexus 7 2013 model off ebay. They go for like 30 to 50 bucks and can be rooted easilty, I'm planning to use it to read books and mango, watch youtube videos on the bed and while taking a shit, and as a fapping device.

Thoughts?

I've been using pic related for a few months now, it's bretty gud

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-202102.png (1600x2560, 153K)

OP here. Think I´ll go with a samsung S5E

Can I still get a Windows 8.1 tablet anywhere?

I have the Samsung Tab A (2018)
>10.5" IPS 1900x1200 screen
>Quad speakers with Dolby
>Headphone jack
>MicroSD slot
>snapdragon 450
>3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
>7300mAh battery
I got mine for $260 on sale. Works great, battery life is awesome, very vivid screen. Was one of the last more recent tablets that kept it's audio jack. Everyone seems to be doing away with theirs.

yeah, was about to purchase this one, but seeing how the s5e comes with an amoled screen and a better resolution, and that this one will last me at least another 5 to 6 years I think the extra 200 extra bucks are worth it

tab s2 is still a good tablet.

If you need 10 inch, the galaxy tab s5e is a great tablet.

if you want something smaller like 8 (my favorite size for manga/plane rides), the galaxy tab s2 is probably still the best worth buying.

The 5e will be good, I just didn't like the lack of headphone jack.

When is the 5 coming out?

tab s4 would be the most comparable to the 5e with 3.5 mm

Mi pad 4 is objectively the best for its price.

That's the one I got recently. Walmart's been clearing them out for $200 (or less if you're lucky).

brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=925213413