STOP FUCKING CALLING IT """CODING""" IT SOUNDS SO FUCKING GAY AND STUPID IT'S CALLED FUCKING PROGRAMMING BECAUSE THAT'S...

STOP FUCKING CALLING IT """CODING""" IT SOUNDS SO FUCKING GAY AND STUPID IT'S CALLED FUCKING PROGRAMMING BECAUSE THAT'S PRECISELY WHAT YOU'RE DOING: YOU'RE PROGRAMMING THE CPU TO DO THE THINGS YOU TELL IT TO IN A CERTAIN LANGUAGE

IT'S
NOT
FUCKING
CODING

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1544915413592.jpg (538x538, 28K)

Yamaiiiiiiiite

Shut up codemonkey.

>hurr durr vudeogames are childish herp
>jacks off to chinese cartoons

Fish
Fishing

Code
Coding

Lelelel I'm a coder. I write code. I love code. You ever think about coding? Why don't you code sometime. Hell you might enjoy it, and wanna get paid to be a coder. C'mon gang, let's code.

Code

Programming is for code moneys. Coding is for code artisans.

>YOU'RE PROGRAMMING THE CPU TO DO THE THINGS YOU TELL IT TO IN A CERTAIN LANGUAGE
Bzzz, wrong.
I write code ("coding") for the compiler and the compiler tells the CPU what to do.

aight.

retard

'coding' is such an outdated term. it really needs to go away.

Why do fresh coders care so much about this terminology?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (736x368, 59K)

stupid bap poster
>YOU'RE PROGRAMMING THE CPU TO DO THE THINGS YOU TELL IT TO IN A CERTAIN LANGUAGE
Buu buu desuwa
you're coding what you want the cpu to do in a certain language

Attached: dia bunny.jpg (540x694, 30K)

It's a stupid term pushed by stupid webdevs, who objectively aren't programming, but are trying to bring real programmers down to their level, so people think they're equivalent.
You wouldn't call someone shitting out HTML a programmer, but you can call them a coder.

Attached: 1527040650343.png (1600x1200, 1.8M)

Just coded my new app.

ITT:pedantism

die a slow painful death weeb

Even Samuel Jackson does it, 3D is inferior on every level beside being physical.

Attached: SmugShiro.png (1920x1080, 991K)

Nice try, codemonkey

love u to anone!!!~~

Attached: 1553825027947.jpg (592x512, 86K)

>he's not an algorithm artisan
lmaoing all over your face

Anybody who calls it "coding" or themselves a "coder" is pajeet webdev trash.

ITT:weebshit

Program
Programming

Application
Applicationing

App
Apping

can you be both a programmer and a coder?

>calls himself a programmer
>writes fizzbuzz all day in different languages

>app is shorthand for application
>user's proposed verb for app and application is different
kys

>What program are you coding
>What code are you programming
>What program are you programming

Honestly, the redundancy in what you're saying is actually dumb. Coding makes more sense logically.

>what are you programming
there, you retard

i think there's a good reason to have both words.
here is my proposition:
when programming, you wriite in a code that the computer executes(as with a program). that is coding because you still are writing 'in code'.
when writing html, though, the computer does not execute shit. It simply formats everything. the browser is how it knows to format things the ways it does, so writing html isn't very well called 'programming'. you do very little towards the prospect of giving the cpu instructions of your choice. Yet, you still write in code so that the browser can interpret it neatly.

All programming is coding, but not all coding is programming.

>you can't verb an abbreviation, it's against the law!

that sounds about right. gonna use this example from now on.

Attached: 1530723504363.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

>what coding
There I simplfied it for you, retard.

>Programmer
>Not calling yourself Software Developer instead
Your Fedora right have been revoked.

>Samuel Jackson
>thinking this supports anything

Newfag anime poser nigger lover

Attached: ff.jpg (861x889, 149K)

Back in my day, before normies shitted things up, it was called "hacking". "You hacked code all night long."

Cant wait to start coding at work monday

that actually makes significant sense

Me maek apps. I'm an an an apper!
Not a rapper, I am better, I am an apper, caussse I am maek'ng appzZz! Got it? Like sleeping, becuse I dream in c-c-code! C-c-combo breaker! :3

>Software Developer
>not calling yourself Software Engineer