Earbuds vs headphones

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: Headphones-vs.-Earbuds.jpg (1200x600, 235K)

neither get a pair of stax and listen to them in the shower

Powered and plugged into an amp: headphones (thank fucking christ my mobo has a built-in amp)
Otherwise: earphones

Earbuds damage your eardrums, don't use them.

∴ headphones

over ear headphones > earbubs > on-ear headphones

Attached: 1396120292835.gif (400x260, 237K)

Depends on your needs and listening environment. I own and use both regularly.

Overear at home
Overear outside in Fall/Winter
In-Ear in Spring/Summer

[citation needed]
This nigga gets it as long he's not a retard using Apple earphones

Currently rocking Sennheiser GSP 500s for my PC and a pair of their low-mid range IEMs for my phone and other handheld stuff, though I've got a pair of Redmeme airdots on the way to see if I like the true wireless experience.

Hey guys, I'm unilaterally deaf. Can anyone recommend a good earphone that puts it all in one channel? I normally just stuff the other into my collar or wear it anyway because I hate having it just dangle.

Thank you.

earbuds on my bike. headphones when I'm walking and speakers if I'm driving.

Attached: 20190616_154739.jpg (4032x1960, 1.13M)

A single true wireless earbud is probably your best bet, just leave the other in the case. As for audio channels you're going to probably want to see if your phone has a software side option to mux stereo down into one channel.

>earbuds
>ever

>nobike keep bringing up to me that having an earphone while motorcycling is dangerous as I can't "hear" incoming car
I don't care. I've been doing that since high school. Riding bike while listening to some good music is one of last few things I enjoy in life. Also rear mirror is a thing.

Depends on the context, when I'm not doing anything and want sound quality, over ear, if I'm active or need something pocket friendly in ear monitors

Attached: 20190113_120454.jpg (640x403, 134K)

if I don't have the earbuds then I'll be wearing those foam earplug things. y'know cause tinnitus and all that. so between those, the engine and all the wind noise I can't hear shit anyway. although being able to hear is nice if you lock up the front wheel. the screeching can clue you in and give you time to recover before the front end tips.

Just bought a new phone and it has "Hi-fi quad DAC"
What does that mean exactly and shoulder i buy new headphones to justify it?

speakers

I've been an EMT for 16 years now and have had to attend to like 20 bikers in the past 5 years who were wearing the headphones shit in the helmet. It was always their fault and about 10 died. It's your choice and everything but it's a huge risk.

get earbuds if you want tinnitus

Earbugs, because i can change the ear tips and the cable. Of course you can do it on headphones as well but i'm not buying 300$ headphones, because it's not worth for me.

>dead bikefags
And nothing of value was lost

Different tool for different job.
What's your point?

Attached: +_818ffbcdd5781f636f99b25faae3e6ba.jpg (788x739, 101K)