Phone case vs no case

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1561224196711.jpg (420x420, 51K)

I'm gay btw
idk if it matters

>>/sqt/

I use a phone case on my LG V20 but I prefer no case for aesthetics.. But I noticed it slipping out of my hand and pockets since the back is smooth aluminum

I have a Galaxy s9. It's a gorgeous phone but without the case it is so slippery and I make a lot of accidental touches on the bezel. I cant decide whether I want asthetic or function

If I worked in a cushy office and was driven to work every day by my own personal driver and had my own home gym, I would probably not use a phone case.

Cases are for fags and women

What if you drop your phone or have sweaty hands ?

I don't

But what if

Dbrand™

I've had my s9 for a year and only recently decided to get a case. A day or two after putting it on, my cat knocked the thing off a tall bathroom shelf. It would've been totally fucked.

>knocked off a bathroom shelf
>totally fucked
the absolute state of phone durability

I don't

How about no phones at all?

wallet case

>t. boomer

you know it

I use a rubber case just so I can grip my phone better. I don't like those huge otterboxes because the phone is big enough as it is

It goes: OP here, disregard that I'm a faggot

Dumb teenager.

I am clumsy so I use a big ass case, haven't had a cracked screen in 20 years

cases are for idiots who make mistakes. personally, i never make mistakes

>i never make mistakes
>posts on Jow Forums on a saturday night

Galaxy S10e with an otterbox defender case. Looks goofy af but I've always been the type to get a $150-200 phone and run it into the ground caseless over the course of 2 years or so. Felt wrong to have $750 in my pocket without some kind of protection

>Leather wallet case
>Stylus
>Red Sox wallpaper
Yeah... that's the ticket.

Attached: 1540867203349.jpg (380x349, 72K)

I wouldn't have one if it weren't for my gf. need to have her able to contact me in case of emergencies

iphone xs max 512 with the most autistic case, the otterbox defender

S8. Mostly no case but whenever there is higher danger (working manual labour, very heavy drinking and so on) I put a thick rubber one with a finger sling onto it.

Attached: 996099.png (467x351, 105K)

Kys oldfag

>no case
>glass screen protector
this is the correct way to do it

Disregard that, I suck cocks

Case. If you don't go outside naked I don't see why your phone should.

no case