/pcbg/ - PC Building General

ATTENTION: The Navi RX 5700XT and RX 5700 will launch alongside Ryzen 3000 series CPUs with PCIe 4.0 on 7/7/2019. Nvidia is releasing a SUPER series with slightly increased specs over the original 20 series. Pricing is looking high. More info on the SUPER series possible on 7/2.

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and monitor suggestions; click on blue titles to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>How to assemble a PC
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

Want help?
>State budget & CURRENCY
>Post at least some attempt at a parts list
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs based on current pricing:
>Athlon 200GE - HTPC, web browsing, bare minimum gaming (can be OC'd on most mobos with the right BIOS)
>R3 2200G - Recommended minimum gaming
>R5 2600/X - Great gaming or multithreaded use CPUs
>i7 8700 or 9700K - Extreme solution for absolute max FPS
>R7 2700/X - VM Work / Streaming / Video editing

RAM:
>Always choose at least a two stick kit; 2x 8GB is recommended
>CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3200CL16 is ideal
>AMD B and X chipsets and Intel Z chipsets support XMP

Graphics cards based on current pricing:
>Used cards can be had for a steal; inquire about warranty
1080p
>RX 570 8GB - good performance with great value
>GTX 1660 - standard
>RTX 2060 - high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
1440p
>RTX 2060 - standard
>RTX 2080 - high framerates (requires complementary CPU and monitor)
2160p (4K)
>RTX 2080 - standard
>RTX 2080Ti - better fit for 4K but expensive

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>Don't bother buying a new monitor for gaming unless it's high refresh with adaptive sync
>A 256GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor
>Bottleneck checkers are worthless

Previous:

Attached: 1519487450814.png (2000x2000, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00CRWAWLG/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_8?smid=A1QR3J9CDTWALR&psc=1
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01MRSPHIW/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_7?smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5&psc=1
amazon.com/Rii-Wireless-Keyboard-Rechargable-Battery-Black/dp/B00Z81U3YY
pcpartpicker.com/list/sNBKWD
au.pcpartpicker.com/product/dQgzK8/asrock-b450m-pro4-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro4
instructables.com/id/Low-Cost-Bioprinter/.
pcpartpicker.com/list/wDg6kd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I upgrade my FX 6300 and R9 270X to FX 8350 and RX 580 8Gb for 270€ while I wait for Zen 3 and Navi 20 in 2021?
Can my 550W power supply support the new parts I'd like to get?

My goal is 60fps 1080p High-Ultra gaming, things like Cyberpunk and so forth.

Attached: 1511103726523.jpg (204x190, 19K)

TN or IPS?

I'd say it's very unlikely that an FX 8350 can keep a stable 60FPS in 2077

IPS. How many fucking viewing angles do you actually have to use on a desktop anyway?

So my options are to either wait 2 years, or build a very expensive mid ranged PC that's at the end of a generation and will be outclassed by $400 consoles?
Nice.

Attached: 14453526565797.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>says IPS
>provides a TN argument

The FX8350 even with a very heavy overclock will get beaten both in single core AND multicore by a stock R3-1300X/2200G easily.

Juat buy an console nerd. This thread is for enthusiasts, not people who complain about a dead socket

If your board can OC, OC your FX 6300 to 3.9GHz and get a 570.

>or build a very expensive mid ranged PC
Not really, you can get an R5 2600 for pretty cheap, and DDR4 is cheap now as well. You're already looking at replacing the graphics card

Yea... Your FX chip and 580 aren't considered high end. And whatever mid range upgrade you have planned also wouldn't be considered high end. High end starts at RTX 2070 and R7-2600X/i7-9700k territory. And next gen consoles won't even come close then
>OC your FX6300 to 3.9GHz
That won't help him user. The FX series have such shit performance, they struggle doing anything. I had a 5.5GHz daily clocked FX9590 and it was still getting beat by a stock 3570k.

How can an R3 beat and FX if an R3 can't even run on a AM3+ mobo you fucking retard?
I probably will, the current state of PC affairs is completely shit.
2000 euro to match a console is so pathetic, what the fuck are they thinking?

I'm not saying the FX is mid range, I'm referring to the upcoming 270 euro 3600x + 600 euro RX 5700 XT.
Dead end midrange for so much money, yikes.

So, thanks to you retards, I bought 3200mhz CL16 RAM. However, I learned that this is actually cuck tier speeds and the current standard is actually 3733mhz CL17 or 3600mhz CL16.

How many frames did I just lose due to the retarded opening post?

Attached: 1560357812187.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

literally no idea what youre saying
god i hate nerd men so fkn much

>How many frames did I just lose due to the retarded opening post?
Around 10%

I was using the R3 as a fucking reference point you mouth breathing cunt. It being one of the absolute lowest you can go in the AM4 socket.
>Hurr Durr $2k for a PC to match
It's blatantly clear you have no idea what you're talking about and you should just do as that other user said. Buy a console and fuck off knuckle dragger.
Then get a cheaper card? 2070 is cheaper. The non X series 3600 is cheaper. The X470/B450 series motherboards can be used for the Ryzen 3xxx instead if the priced up X570 stuff. I mean we can talk cutting corners all day to get the price down. But you're bitching about getting high performance with a price tag to match (all on day 1 tech mind you). Don't like it? Get a console since you're so keen on them
Boo fucking hoo. Overclock your ram then

Can you stop being so biased and buttblasted about the value to performance the PS5 is bringing and answer logically and objectively?

>The FX series have such shit performance, they struggle doing anything.
I agree, I had an FX 6350. Bought into the multicore meme too early, and fell for AMD's "6 core" marketing garbage without realizing that there were only three FP cores. PUBG was unplayable on that FX CPU, at least with my RX 470. I had a few friends who said that they got good performance in that game with an FX CPU paired with a Nvidia graphics card, which makes sense considering AMD's DX11 driver overhead. I'm just saying if he REALLY wants to stretch out the platform, an OC will really help the single core.

>next gen consoles
Reportedly 8c/16t Zen APUs, with V56 or better tier Navi graphcs

>How can an R3 beat and FX if an R3 can't even run on a AM3+ mobo
Uhm, user, both don't have to run on the same socket to be compared. You do realize that AMD and Intel CPUs get compared all the time, right?

>2000 euro to match a console
Hell no, even with an RX 5700 (probably more powerful than next gen consoles), the cost is less than 1000USD

Go ahead and spend another 70% for an occasional 5% perf uplift, see if I ca

>2000 euro to match a console
Not really accurate. A PC typically surpasses a console, even ones that are low end at the minute. You only "lose performance" relative to consoles because PC gaming gets one used to higher standards of visuals on basically every metric, while for console gamers the amount of performance their console provides relative to other consoles remains 100% static.
It's more like
>pay 1000 dollars get 400 dollars worth of console performance three years from now, after initially superior performance

>Uhm, user, both don't have to run on the same socket to be compared. You do realize that AMD and Intel CPUs get compared all the time, right?
Yes but I have a AM3+ socket, it doesn't matter how powerful and cheap the new stuff is since I can put it in my PC.
>Hell no, even with an RX 5700 (probably more powerful than next gen consoles
How is Navi 10 without RT better than Navi 20 with RT?
With the PS5 you'll be able to play at 4k with RT, there is no fucking way a RX 5700 can do that.

Attached: ....jpg (247x204, 9K)

>However, I learned that this is actually cuck tier speeds and the current standard is actually 3733mhz CL17 or 3600mhz CL16.
well meme'd

So when AMD releases their 3950x later on in the year how likely is it that AMD cuts the price of the 3900x?

K don't give a shit what the PS5 will bring as I have a 2080Ti and soon to be 3950X. IDGAF what budget builds have to put up with. But simply put, even if you don't wait for Ryzen 3xxx and get a 2600X/RTX2060 build now, it'll still put you ahead of many people both on PC and console. If you really have to ask yourself why you need a gaming capable PC, then you don't need one. Just get a console at the point. I mean that unironically.
That user is referring to 3733MHz being the sweet spot for the upcoming Ryzen 3xxx IF to operate faster as the RAM speed is tied to IF speed. I personally bought 2x16GB of Samsung B-die CL14 3200MHz stuff.
Minimal. It's not like the 3900X doesn't have a niche of it's own to fill. $500 for 12c24t still 1/3 to 1/2 the price of any Intel offerings.

Unlikely, but the price of AMD CPUs generally go down over time

>With the PS5 you'll be able to play at 4k with RT, there is no fucking way a RX 5700 can do that.
And? PS5 can't be priced at $999 either, so don't expect much more than an RX 5700 with hardware RT acceleration (like a Tensor block equivalent).

>i7-930/p6x58d-e shit the bed
What do I get, Jow Forums? I like intel, but it looks like theyre bad now.

Attached: 1559967742963.jpg (988x700, 700K)

Purpose? Gaming, R5 2600; rendering, R7 2700 if you have to buy now

So probably no real reason to wait if the reviews and testing are all good, thanks lads

Strictly gaming and shitposting on 4chins. 960 still works, gotta get everything else new, though.

You guys are complete idiots, just two TB SSD will run you around 900 bucks, how the fuck do you wanna tell me you won't need a 2k system to match the PS5.
And for the record the 2080Ti can barely run Quake at 40fps with RT, you will need a 1k GF30 at least to be able to run a modern game with tracing like the upcoming consoles.

>That user is referring to 3733MHz being the sweet spot for the upcoming Ryzen 3xxx IF to operate faster as the RAM speed is tied to IF speed.
Is there a chart or a link to some breakdown of the RAM-Ryzen relation?
>I personally bought 2x16GB of Samsung B-die CL14 3200MHz stuff.
May I ask which, why, and how much?
I haven't budgeted much for my RAM, but I can get 32gb 3200mhz C16 for €160 and that seems okay to my layman's sense, but if I've underestimated the importance of RAM quality, I'd like to know what better RAM would do for my system (probably 3900x), and what models and price range I should look at?

so how do these new gen launches usually go? new to this. do people pre order these things? can you even do that?

Attached: zen2 ram timings.jpg (2000x1125, 207K)

Is there an equivalent to Smart TV's TV remote pointer but for PCs? Like how you can push a button on the remote and it operates like a mouse on the menus with motion control?

Attached: mutt.png (386x371, 305K)

the ps5 comes out in over a year bro. why the fuck are you so confident on what it can and cant do.

amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00CRWAWLG/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_8?smid=A1QR3J9CDTWALR&psc=1
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01MRSPHIW/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_7?smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5&psc=1
which one should i get?
they're only ~0.93usd apart, i'll be using it to store large games that don't fit in my ssd, so i'll need both speed and capacity
which one would Jow Forums get?
usually amd waits until there's no stock on the shelves, interest drops, and then they start putting them back on stock again
we don't know yet, the CPUs aren't out yet so it's quite impossible to test ram effect on performance

>just two TB SSD will run you around 900 bucks
First, no one knows how big the SSD will be, but a fast 1TB only costs 100USD

You need to stop and think for a moment. Do you really think that a 2080Ti equivalent (which AMD can't even produce) can be included in a console, priced for the average person? No, it can't. New consoles will have mid range hardware, just like the last two gens.

should I get a 590 if it's like $30 to $40 more than a 580?

You can't get an Intel 660p 2TB NVME drive for $200 right now. Unless the PS5 is going to use a top tier server grade SSD, I don't see the problem. If not NVME because you don't like QLC, you can get a 2TB Samsung 860 EVO for $300. Or a Crucial MX500 2TB for $230.
>Chart
I don't have it on hand currently, but there's probably one floating around. Idk if it goes beyond like 3600MHz because anything past that was uncommon.
>Which, why, and how much
G-skill Ripjaws, because 16GB seemed to be too little with how a single game, a browser with a few tabs open, and a chat program up can consume 12GB of RAM. I don't want it to be like the old days if having to close down every single program so I can play a game. And I got my kit for $320, lol. A good 140 more than the exact same kit, company, and amount of CL16 3200MHz was going for. I got it because Ryzen plays nice with low latency and high speed.
Yea you can pre-order depending on the store. And nothing crazy. It just hits the shelves, people usually fist fight one another to get their pick of choice (usually the Bois after the mid-range stuff. People buying too shelf rarely have to fight over who gets one)

I for one will be at my local Microcenter on opening day as soon as they open their doors to get my X570 Crosshair and 3900X
Does that $30-$40 have nowhere else it can be put into the build to make it better? If not, then go ahead. The 590 is only a moderate upgrade over the 580 due to the node shrink.

get now a ryzen 7 2700 (170$) and OC it to 4.1ghz or wait for the ryzen 5 3600 (200$). both will be used with ddr4 3200cl16 (budget build)

does that mean if im wanting to buy a 3600x in the next month i should just skip the benchmarks and buy one day 1?

Thanks and God bless

I have something like this
amazon.com/Rii-Wireless-Keyboard-Rechargable-Battery-Black/dp/B00Z81U3YY

It's a personal choice. I have a 4TB HGST

there will likely be benchmarks on D1. 3rd party testers just have NDA; they will publish with launch. wait a day, maybe a week; you'll know what needs knowing.

Wait

yes. i bought 1600 day 1 and i don't regret it, even with the early ram issues and low overclocking ceiling
actually i'm going to buy 3950x when it comes out and give my 1600 rig to my little brother

Of course not

They already said 2TB SSD, RT, 4k, 60fps.
Next gen SSDs will be around 400 bucks for 1TB you ignorant fuck and your overpriced rig is just alpha testing for the next generation of gaming that will depends on RT.

>it just works
Anyway, that's interesting. I assume the 2 point difference between 3200 and 3733 isn't all that consequential?
Noob question too, but is there any disadvantage to 4 x 8 gb or is 2 x 16 gb just superior?
And what is the meaning of 2:1 mode versus 1:1 mode?

>A good 140 more than the exact same kit, company, and amount of CL16 3200MHz was going for.
Yikes, thanks for the honesty.

Attached: 197.png (389x411, 269K)

Whoops, I was feeding a troll.

Attached: 1355118742414.jpg (435x435, 119K)

Why?

Never buy without looking at reviews.

The CPUs aren't fucking going anywhere.

Housefire and bad perf/dollar compared either to the RX 570 or the GTX 1660

> I assume the 2 point difference between 3200 and 3733 isn't all that consequential?
You will not notice a 2ns difference. Most of the time ram clock speeds and latency are vastly overblown, the chances of it having a significant difference on your system that you can notice is very low. Get 3200 CL16 and you'll be more than fine.

Noob question too, but is there any disadvantage to 4 x 8 gb or is 2 x 16 gb just superior?
Consumer CPUs run dual-channel memory, which 2x16 takes advantage of. 4x8 would pose more of a problem for the memory controller and could result in a performance hit (you probably won't notice). If you can, go 2x16. It also has an easier time clocking higher.

>And what is the meaning of 2:1 mode versus 1:1 mode?
That's the speed the infinity fabric runs at compared to the RAM speed. So it'll run at 3733mhz with that ram, but bump the ram to 4000mhz and it drops to 2000mhz.

explain

>4x8GB vs 2x16GB
If you're on Ryzen and not a quad channel capable setup (Intel X299, AMD X399) then you won't be able to run 4 sticks of high speed memory. The memory controller just isn't strong enough. Always get 2 sticks of the fastest/most GB per module you can afford. Its why I went 216GB instead if 4x8GB
>Thanks for the honesty
Eh, no reason to lie. Too performance stuff is top price. If you look at the chart in my CL14 3200MHz RAM is only a tiny bit worse than CL16 3733MHz and it maches the CL16 3600MHz. And this is without OC of course. My modules being Samsung based, I could get CL14 3400MHz easy with stock voltage

Check benchmarks at techpowerup

>amd says you should buy 3733 ram
>ram doesn't matter

Will a stock 3600 work well with an rtx2080?

Not that user, but the RX570, 580, and 590 are all the same architecture. The 590 being 13nm the only major difference. An 8GB RX570 performs within 5% of a similar 580, 8% of a 590. And the 570 is usually much cheaper. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-224441_Newegg.jpg (1080x2220, 610K)

Where did I say ram doesn't matter user. I said the differences that people will actually notice is overblown. Are you going to notice a 2ns difference? No. That's physically impossible. AMD says 3733 CL17 is the "sweet spot", but they also say 3600 CL16 is the best price/perf. and 3200 CL14 has the exact same infinity fabric latency as 3600 CL16. The difference is hardly noticeable and may not be worth the price premium to most people.

Thanks. I think I'll be fine with just 3200mhz C16 2x16gb then.

Yeah, I looked up what it would cost me and it'd cost 110 more to get those 2 points less latency (plus whatever changes in die there are between those and corsair's, but I don't really understand that).
Glad to hear I was on the right path with 2 x 16. They seem to still be selling RAM in 2 x 8gb bundles quite heavily though.

Sounds like one of those questions that only post-release testing will answer. OC'd I'd say it'd be fine.

Is there an extended chart anywhere? 2667c16 is a big jump to 3200c14

>Are you going to notice a 2ns difference?
Yes, there's already plenty of benchmarks showing that with zen+

Not that I know of

Zen2 is not Zen+. You probably won't notice the difference between 3600 CL16 and 3733 CL17. It's not worth the price premium to get anything better than 3200 CL16 for the vast majority of users. The maybe 5% performance boost does not warrant the 50%+ price hike

I'll be getting 5700 XT and 3600x, what's the cheapest motherboard I'll have to get for them?
What kind of power supply will I need?

Babby's first PC, coming from a lappy with iGPU, just wanna be able to play indie games for the next ten years. Prices are cheapest I can find in ausbux.

Thanks to user in last thread who pointed out I had a mobo that couldn't support the DDR4. A friend suggested I go Ryzen instead, it's a tad cheaper. But then older mobos sometimes don't have the right BIOs, so I upgraded it a bit too.

pcpartpicker.com/list/sNBKWD

Attached: 1553912003321.jpg (663x538, 70K)

oh yeah, and re: whoever said the SSD was trash, I don't really mind. They're easy to upgrade if it really becomes an issue. And I've got tons of externals for HDD space, so that's not a factor.

You seem to be overpaying for the CPU and GPU by quite a bit. Even the RAM and mobo come up on parts picker's recommendations for half what your list lists them as?
If you have 900 dollars you can make a more powerful computer than that for the same price, or get that level of performance for less.
What's your metric for "indie games" anyway?

meowdy
what kind of indie games? unless some are really demanding, you might be able to get by with a 2400g and no dGPU, or 3400g if you're willing to wait for ryzen 3000, save the extra cash now and slot in a dGPU later, maybe bump up the quality of your memory/PSU.
also get this mobo, barely more expensive with better features: au.pcpartpicker.com/product/dQgzK8/asrock-b450m-pro4-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro4

I got a used 1080 Ti from a friend for $300. What are some games to test this shit on? I've got a 1440p monitor. Looking for stuff with impressive graphics. I previously had a GTX 960.

Tomb Raider and Metro Exodus seem to be the current "Crysis".
There are free benchmark programmes though.

>indie games
Whatever trash they keep pumping out in Unity with bad cache thrashing and filters everywhere.
Wouldn't mind getting back into some machine learning programming stuff too. So the GPU would be nice for that

>pcpartpicker has an au version
huh, thanks. Guess my browser extensions prevented it from detecting my location.

Not very likely considering they'll have no competition until their own Zen3 next year.
Might see a $50 cut, or some cpu+board combo promos, on Black Friday.

For strictly gaming, Zen2 is going to be worth waiting for as it's an up to 35% uplift over the current best from AMD which is the 2700X. But a cheap R5 2600 is already 3x better than what you currently have. Depends if you want a cheaper upgrade or better upgrade.

No it's worth like 10% more. That's like 20-25% more.
Or rather, it's worth it if it's like 10-15% cheaper than a 1660.

I rarely play video games except for dark souls maybe. I figure I'd treat myself to some visual quality. Tomb raider is on sale, I think I'll get it to see what modern graphics look like, thanks.

I need a good 500gb or 1TB SSD. Wanting to go 2k at 144hz.

>Guess my browser extensions prevented it from detecting my location.
I think it's not pushy about directing people to their local version, it's just more common to load in from the american version on search pages and links and so on.

Is there any good time to buy a gaming PC? I've been a consolefag for years but find myself wanting to play 4X's and CRPGs (with the occasional RPG like CP2077 elder scrolls etc.) and obviously a console is godawful for that. I've also gotten into DIY and maker stuff (3D printing/Raspberry Pi etc.) and would like to get a PC to work on some simple CAD projects and stuff like this : instructables.com/id/Low-Cost-Bioprinter/.

I figured a PC would be useful for both these things (games and projects) but I'm really lost on what manufacturer is better at what and when is a good time to buy. Sorry in advance for being a spoonfed console retard.

First decide on your budget, then people can help you. Here's a hot tip though, if someone tells you to absolutely not buy a specific brand under any circumstances, they are idiot fanboys and their opinions can be safely discarded, AMD and Intel are both fine enough at the end of the day.

The best time in the near future will be after 7/7 when independent benchmarks and reviews come out for the new AMD CPUs and GPUs. After that, you're playing the waiting game and will literally never win.

>any good time
It depends what you want really. Generally the times are when generations are changing, and they are for CPUs at the minute. AMD are bringing in their new GPUs and Nvidia are refreshing theirs, so if buying when the products are fresh in their life cycle is important to you then it's an okay time I suppose.

Ok thanks. I look at the prices for some components (in australia, so everything is +20%) and feel like I can't justify spending so much on a part. How long would the lifespan be on a part like a GTX 1060?
So buying early life cycle or around the time of new parts/consoles is a good idea then?

Interesting there are no rumours on the Radeon VII's pricing yet. Y'all think AMD will drop the price on those to be more competitive if NVIDIA announces super?

No because it's still the best fp64/$ you can get and it gets sales off that alone. It's not a gayming focused card

You could wait until Black Friday. But the launch prices of Zen2 and Navi aren't terrible compared to their competition.

>So buying early life cycle or around the time of new parts/consoles is a good idea then?
Usually. Wait for reviews though.

VA

pcpartpicker.com/list/wDg6kd
Rate my setup, I'm just gonna be doing light gaming like fallout nv, oblivion and warthunder. I already have the case, motherboard, and ram so far. Also the thermal paste and the anti-static equipment.

Attached: 1539055604917.jpg (350x692, 72K)

If you're ok with 1080p, then anytime is a good time to buy and the 1060 is fine. If you want more than that, or to have a machine that can compete with ps5 etc, then you should wait because everything high end is bad value atm.

>paying for wangblows

Wait a couple weeks for the new zen 2 and super stuff.

For now, buy your case and power supply, then next month start buying the rest of your components one by one over the course of a few months if that helps you deal with the cost of an entire system. If it were me, I know I'd be getting a Ryzen 3600 or 3600x CPU when they launch next month, but last year's Ryzen 2600/x CPUs are great price/performance, and their prices will come down once the new Ryzen shit comes out in a couple weeks. For a GPU, AMD's rx480 is great price/performance. Go for 16 gigabytes of ram in a 2-stick (two 8-gig sticks) configuration, and get a 1tb SSD and forget about old style mechanical hard drives. If the 1tb isn't enough for you, buy another 1 or 2tb SSD for your rig down the line. They're getting cheaper all the time

You probably will want to wait for the super 2060, and depending how future-proof you want this old-game playing rig to be, the 3600x

Meant to say rx 580, not 480, and yeah a GTX 1060 is a great 1080p card too if you can find it for a good price as I'm sure they aren't in stock anywhere atm. I was running a 1060 for 2 years until I upgraded to a 2080 this year to get better 1440p performance

Listen to EOFY deals in around Australia right now, you might be able to snag a few good deals on parts that aren't becoming outdated anytime soon.

should I wait for 3rd gen ryzen

Like says, don't pay full price for windows. You can get legit windows keys from Kinguin. I've gotten three windows keys from there and they work. Just check your messages for the picture of the code once you buy it.
And also wait a few weeks to see how prices for your Ryzen 2000 CPU and rtx card come down when AMD and Nvidia release newer shit

Only reason not to is if you're set on getting a deal on the 2000 series, but even then, if you wait until the end of the year you'll have it as cheap or cheaper than any time at the minute.

If you can afford to wait that long then you don't need to upgrade. Stop fetishising PC parts.

So my aim is to get the highest gpu frequency at the lowest power draw. How do I achieve this?
Can someone also please explain to me how the 3 aspects in pic related affect each other?

Attached: 1556099000626.jpg (750x730, 77K)