*steals your Intellectual Property undercutting competitors the cost of R&D*

Nothing personnel kids

Attached: images(2).jpg (579x529, 95K)

Nothing personnel kids

Attached: images2.jpg (579x529, 256K)

Based China

>gives you intellectual property and all the hardware you need to produce it into hardware
>gets mad when you produce it into hardware for more profit than slave labor bux
>threatens to nuke u because u put games on their phone

Attached: 2019-06-22 23_34_39.png (195x93, 8K)

China are the ultimate pragmatists.
That is why they will surpass the West and become the leader of the World.

I believe in President Xi and all he stands for.
Long may he reign.

Cool post zhang

intellectual property isn't real
the one thing china does right.

Meanwhile, in the hardworking murica

Attached: abc_ntl_grill_110309_wg.jpg (658x370, 41K)

Typical holier than you Western goy, preaching about fairness in playing fields already unlevelled by them through the most despicable acts of unjustified violence and corruption.
What are you going to do goy, start another Opium War?.

This. Ideas are not property.

There was a problem with your image but please don't worry, I fixed it.

Attached: 1542418980989.png (579x529, 554K)

Get beaned burgerfags

Attached: 1546996318001.jpg (1600x1200, 178K)

Based Taiwanren.

Intellectual Property and copyrights are by far the most jewist thing ever invented.
Not giving a fuck about copyights is the only thing China has ever done right.

China is the true literal redpill.

*Bombs you and kills your civilians because of muh economic interests

Attached: theres-oil-in-hell-us-army-my-america-irl-31930914.png (500x650, 177K)

Based and redpilled

t. commies

Awesome, looking forward to when China releases all their trade secrets and source code.

US companies btfo

Attached: secretive LOL.png (724x626, 521K)

i'd absolutely do the same for my country
also you cannot have your IP stolen because you can still use it yourself.
if an idea is valuable, you don't share it, much like a female body, you don't allow her to go outside with her ass out and then complain people are jacking off to her

Great idea, let's eliminate all incentive for coming up with new ideas. Can't believe no one thought of that sooner. That ought to work!

who said that? if you don't want other companies/countries copying your shit, keep it to yourself and manufacture it locally.
cheap slave labor to satiate jewish gluttony comes with a hidden price.

Taiwan is the true China

Agreed. no idea why we gave any of these fuckers anything. no dumb chink would have the internet or computers or planes/flight or even electricity. They were still using swords when the British showed up with fucking battleships. too bad the damn redcoats were too fucking stupid to conquer the country and just wanted some spices or some shit and then gave Shanghai back to them anyway.

Trade secrets are fine, intellectual 'property' is not.

think about what you just said, user. the best way to encourage innovation is to make sure that people can't artificially stifle competitors.

>Intellectual Property

Attached: 1550460407524.jpg (781x1000, 129K)

Fuck of cunt eye.

you wouldn't buy a $500 core2 duo. Nobody would.

So expect your IP to get stolen and backdoored for manufacturing it at low cost in China. Everything has a cost

And nobody but megacorps are to blame.
>B-BUT MUH SHORT TERM MONEY MUH CURRENT BUSINESS YEAR

>$500 CPU
>americans have jobs
>you have technological advantage so you can exploit 3rd world countries for resources
or
>$200 CPU
>all jobs outsourced to china
>they are on par with you and you have no leverage

disegarding the fact that people literally paid 3-4000$ for a computer when they were still made by europeans and the chinks were starving rice farmers

>So expect your IP to get stolen
what if you have dynamic IP?

Reminder that all private property is a spook, not just "intellectual" property.
No private property is fine.
Same could be said of all private property.
Everything should go to the benefit of all mankind, not just for a few.

Attached: 81Cvz5nmN5L._UX569_.jpg (569x532, 31K)

jokes on you
I'm from the EU, we have no intellectual properties

nah, private property is based.
turd worlders should be cut off white man's inventions, deported from white countries, exterminated through war and their lands colonized.

Can catch up asymptotically.

>China could collapse because of self inflicted drought and pollution problems in two decades. >Anyone that makes any money gets it, and their family out of there as soon as possible.
>Their society barely functions because they are all evil cunts
>As wages increase and automatization becomes a thing, labor will leave them soon
>Literally picking a fights with everyone, especially around them

Do any people that call it the country of the future even know anything about it?

>you have technological advantage so you can exploit 3rd world countries for resources
This whole "IP theft" charade is a reaction to the fact the US is falling behind in tech and won't be able to rape the rest of the world any more. As a European, I absolutely don't give a fuck about Americans and their economy, and I'm starting to side with the chinks (like a lot of people here in Germany)

>steals
But copying is not theft

My gun's not a spook.

>no, you musn't use this invention because i claimed it first

Attached: 1385748161872.jpg (345x431, 78K)

>doesn't know the difference between private property and personal property
Yeah, it's also not private property, you jackass.

agreed, us went from 90% white to 52%. it's absolutely normal they can't keep up with 1.7billion >100 median iq chinks.

imagine the amplitude of china's bell curve distribution when their sample size is 1.7bln. they probably have 50mil people with iq over 140, less regulation and are incentivised to innovate instead of being ran out of universities like white men are in the west.

demographics are destiny.

>it's the fat stupid lazy Americans want to hinder progress with their fat stupid lazy ways
Feel free to steal from someone else Chang

Imagine unironically believing you're freely entitled to the work of others because you subscribe to some horseshit philosophy created by a commie kike which states that ideas can't be property.

>have stuff
>can't keep it secret
>can't stop others from using it
>wah, stop beng mean

it's just china shitting on a weak usa.
ideas are property only if you keep them for yourself.

>can't keep it secret
>can't stop others from using it
can't != won't
>ideas are property only if you keep them for yourself
Wrong. If you forget your cellphone on the bus, it's still yours and no one has the right to take it.

Cpu's are already being made in US and germany

Ideas can become property only when their authors start pay royalty to all who teach them how to came up to these ideas
Otherwise it looks like people are trying to steal public knowledge