When was the last time you took your calculator on an adventure innawoods?

When was the last time you took your calculator on an adventure innawoods?

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x768, 197K)

When I buried it.

Most people around here don’t seem to care for calculator threads any more. I’m more of an RPN fan myself.

Attached: E4CB63D4-21A0-45C7-84BB-48A6DCAF4D5D.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

I am very gar for the SwissMicros DM42 myself. Wish I had one. Are they still available?

Yeah, it’s a nice calculator. It has an easy generic USB flash drive for storing programs and so on. You can also print to and plot on the 82240a/b as well.

Attached: 9A9FE7B0-3DBB-473E-8F25-8358FA3D86C6.jpg (1200x900, 234K)

I take it every time

Attached: image[1].jpg (2448x1836, 209K)

This printer is cute, desu~

I don't leave the house

It runs on AA batteries and thermal paper in a common size. It’s great. It’s wireless. You can also use that printer with the HP-41/42/28/48/50 series and the WP-34s with the proper mod and firmware.

my nspire is relegated to indoor use, I take a solar powered scientific calculator outdoors if I need one

This is sad. Nspires like to play outdoors.

nspire is THE COMFIEST calculator. TI-87 fags will never be able to understand. SAD!

I bought one of these as a novelty shortly after my smartwatch busted. Then I started using it to do quick math to solve larger problems. I can honestly say I've gotten more use out of this watch than I have with any smart watches I've owned.

Is there any cheapo RPN calculator available, even on aliexpress?

Attached: GimiThinking.jpg (950x628, 68K)

Get a 50g before they become too pricey.

True, so true.

Old russian Elektronika's are quite inexpensive. Just double check the wiki if it has RPN. Most of them were RPN.

I got a 12C for $20 on eBay

m-my gf wont let me get one

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

Get one anyway

Attached: borgerou_by_miwol_dd9sg1i.png (696x678, 363K)

What would you recommend for someone that hasn't touched a calculator since high school but now requires one for working with and around radioactive substances?

I'd pretty much always recommend a TI 84 Plus SE. If your training/learning about radioactive substances, a lot of text books use screencaps directly from the calculator so it's easy to learn to use and is pretty powerful. Just get a used one since new ones are overpriced.

I have this bad boy since school days. changed the battery a couple of times but it's still good.
I don't even know what half the functions are but you don't really need advanced functions from a calculator as a software engineer anyway
It doesn't have hexadecimal support so I just use computer's calculator

Attached: 1550331194394.jpg (382x698, 251K)

Can’t go wrong with TI-83 or TI-84

Buy a 991.