Perfect sensor

>perfect sensor
>perfect shape
>perfect weight
>perfect cord
>optional and minimal software
>$50

They just rendered every other gaming and non-gaming mouse out there obsolete. How did they do it bros

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Why would I want a mouse with HOLES in it, in fact why would anyone? Think about it for a second, shill. Have this sage.

Attached: image.jpg (750x870, 114K)

How do the holes exactly affect you?

How do I clean the holes?

The only downside to my WMO is the gunk that builds up in the small channel between the top and bottom halves. The last thing I’d want is every single edge of that to get gunk in it plus shit getting inside the mouse.

I use more buttons than the mouse provides. A lot of these modern BEST MICE EVER fail to even think about doing shit like adding a third thumb button like the G502 that I use literally use more than middle-click to shift DPIs.

>perfect sensor
There's a point where it doesn't even matter and we surpassed that long ago
>perfect shape
Maybe, I prefer G502 though
>perfect weight
It has speed holes and feels like a plastic toy. G502 with all the weights. I have tried lighter mouse but play worse.
>perfect cord
Fair. I wish g502 had this
>optional and minimal software
Yep. That's nice
>$50
Pretty good price.

Not bad. Any mice similar to this but heavier?

How easy is this to clean and does sweat drip into the components?

small brain i see
well to consider wasting money on gamer shit you'd have to be

>no infinite scrolling wheel
Into_le_garbage.tiff

>There's a point where it doesn't even matter and we surpassed that long ago
That's true, a good sensor is pretty much a given these days.
>It has speed holes and feels like a plastic toy
Doesn't feel that flimsy at all and makes no sounds when squished. The build quality is very good. Then again, if you prefer heavy builds that's up to you.
>Not bad. Any mice similar to this but heavier?
Try Zowie FK and EC series? This mouse basically IS an FK but ligher + better cord + software + LEDs

>perfect cord
>cord
Oof.

>ugly bearded dude on the side

Had no reason to open it up and try to clean it yet as I got it a couple of days ago. Still, if my hand sweats I clean it anyway and it's not like I hold the mouse 8 hours straight. Dust accumulation can be easily solved with an air blower though. Also, removing the skates to open it up and clean it does not void the warranty either.

wasting money on gamer shit
How am I wasting money when this is basically dirt cheap and does everything that I want a mouse to do both in games AND in regular use?

> """gaming mouse"""

useless lights and decals with unnecessary holes and the form factor of a plantar wart. disgusting.

> optional and minimal software
why does this even need extra software?

> price 50 bucks
not bad.

Wash your hands

>thought user was shilling that retarded scam mouse
>turns out pcgr finally released their mouse
Fucking based
How long is this gonna take to ship?

/thread

>How long is this gonna take to ship?
No idea, depends on where you live and how retailers in your country sorted out the orders to Glorious

>wireless mouses

No matter how much you wash your hands or how clean you are in general this mouse will get a build up of dead skin and other gunk much faster than a regular one and it's way shittier to clean. Shaving of 20 grams or whatever for that is simply not worth it at all. I fucking hate this shitty hole meme.

How's your retirement home, grandpa?

Is this a case of HOLE TECHNOLOGY

or...

[spoiler]SHILL[/spoiler] TECHNOLOGY?

>the form factor of a plantar wart.

top jej

So before the internet if people were discussing things they likes and shared their opinions it was ok, now in the age of internet if you like something and want to share it with others it's shilling. I take it we're here only to hate on shit and discuss obsolete software/hardware only?

There's nothing particularly special about this mouse yet it gets top threads here constantly. It's shilling.

This board is like 80% consumer electronics shilling at this point. There's no winning.

imagine the gunk buildup in those holes

Oh look it's the
>I've only tried one mouse and it's perfect for my neeeeds
Logitech drone
>I wish my mouse was heavier and had a stupid sniper button and a stupid long and thin shape that doesn't fit any conventional grip and I wish it required bloated 500MB software because my tiny brain cannot conceive that anything could be improved about my stupid purchase that I cannot help but try and rationalize

Attached: 1561162798388.jpg (868x1200, 150K)

You don't look at your mouse when using it and NOBODY is going to be mirin' your RGB #swag setup.

Imagine not showering or cleaning your hands

Attached: 1550560128261.jpg (4032x3024, 1.11M)

Mine isn't due until august as I missed the last wave by a single day.

Hey shill why don't you fuck off?

>.0001 loo tokens have been added to your wallet

I know you're just shitposting but there will be shit load of gunk no matter how much you will wash your hands.

does this photo of a mouse which has been used for four years make you uncomfortable

Attached: asf.jpg (2220x1963, 726K)

This, cant these corporation marketing monkeys think through for once

I'm semi-shitposting as I'm aware that shit will build up inside it but not as much as people assume it would if you keep your shit clean. Besides, how difficult is it to open it up from time to time and clean it anyway? You're supposed to do that with your whole computer, your keyboard, etc. Is 10 minutes of brushing off dust from your mouse that much of a hassle that we have to meme it into MUH GUNK ACCUMULATHION

There are computer stores with lineups of computers with different monitors, mice, and keyboards so you can try out the merchandise. The only mice that matches the features of the G502 even today are "MMO gaming mice" which aren't better.

Having a "DPI shift" type button is absolutely great with large monitor setups. My monitors span 6 feet. Being able to change the "gearing" of my mouse with a thumb button is huge. Yet NONE of these "best mice ever" have these features and the "obsolete" G502 does.

I use a mouse thousands of hours per year. My budget is high. Yet why is virtually every gaming mouse a 5 or 6 button with the 6th button being a dpi changer under the middle button? I find having a dpi shifter great in gaming too because I can do more fine tuned stuff with sniper rifles and turn around in a flash with a shotgun at the same time more easily without using mouse acceleration.

>not wearing gloves

It's actually too light.

Fuck your reddit mouse faggot just use a gpw or if you're a cordcuck an ec2-b

Attached: 1561192345111.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

No manufacturer does it because changing CPI in game is a stupid idea.
Set your CPI, enable raw input, then write a script that changes in game sensitivity and bind it to a side button if you must, but even that is generally a stupid idea because it throws off your muscle memory completely.
As for desktop use, if you middle finger can reach your scroll wheel it sure as fuck can reach the CPI toggle. The fact that you would stick to the G502 brick because of the sniper button barely in reach of your thumb makes zero sense.

Based DM1 FPS is one of the best mice ive used in a while

Attached: DM1FPSpackaging.jpg (1534x1023, 162K)

I feel like all the dirt and dead skin from my hands will be gathering in those holes, this will get filthy and disgusting with no time and I'm also afraid that it will be a huge fuss to clean this.
To reduce the weight they should just thinned the housing in less important places.

With claw grip you can rest your thumb on the sniper button. I literally can press it easier than middle-click. Never had any problem with muscle memory... it's literally two DPI settings. I just make pressing the button part of my "muscle memory" when doing precise movements.

Reaching the CPI toggle is pretty damn uncomfortable and slow. You have to realize I can be hitting the DPI shifter several times per minute. Talk all you want about "muscle memory" I'm going between making pixel precise movements and hurling my cursor 5 feet. I literally cannot do both tasks well without mouse acceleration or DPI shifting and I prefer shifting because it gives me more control. The same sensitivity can't serve both tasks well... any more than using one gear in a car is best because you get better "muscle memory".

Writing a script to change sensitivity in-game is stupid because I'm using the feature 95% of the time in general desktop/productivity usage. Trying to autohotkey a dpi shift would be dumb and would fuck up inputs. Do it in drivers...

Probably for pure gamign usage I would use one of these modern sub 60g gayman mice but they just don't work for my productivity usage at all and dpi shifting is cool.

>cord
no

>imagine having to turn down dpi to land shots
Stop sperging granpa, it is because these mice are targeted to tryhard/pro fps players and these have no use for more buttons.

what is it?

I want the new intellimouse but gaymen version with a good sensor.

I have this mouse, what's wrong with it?
- fewLED light, doesn't look like manchild gamer garbage
- not too many buttons, just the ones you need: doesn't make you look like a manchild gamer
- normal shape, nothing weird, doesn't make you look like a manchild gamer
- great sensor, doesn't make you look like a manchild gamer

Attached: logitech-g403-prodigy-mouse-top2-1500x1001[1].jpg (1500x1001, 163K)

Is that a cord?

Attached: beautiful-girls-laughing.jpg (550x340, 57K)

G603 is this but without the shitty wire and ZERO RGB.

- has a cord: doesn't make you look like a manchild wireless gamer

Actually G603 seems based and I can respect people who use them.

>use tiny mouse or tiny mouse

fucking tiny hands people

>rgb
>wired in 2019

LMAO

>filename

Attached: 1560804037290.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Is there something similar but with 1-2 more buttons?
Also does the mouse wheel tilt

35 grams too light, it's shit

>renaming a file you just downloaded for a single post simply because you're so self conscious and worry about what other people think

I could get behind the holes if they improved ventilation, but the other posters are probably correct in saying they're gonna turn really nasty very quickly.

>cord
What da fuck for 50 not wireless
In to the trash

With KY

It's gonna look great when my hand grease builds up enough to fill all those little holes.

>mouse with holes

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (224x225, 10K)

> too short, handlet detected
> Side buttons look like Steelseries tier trash.
I'll take my chink intelli pro.

>holeshit
Cringe

it's not about washing hands you idiot, your body sheds dead skin cells constantly and using a mouse for a few hours a day will obviously make hard to clean holes like these chuckfull of them

>wired
What a waste.

>greasy amerilards complaining about speed holes

how do you people use mice that weigh less than 100g? are you children or what?

I bet the RGBs and the controller add at least 5 unnecessary grams. Cretinous.

I bought the G305 instead of this

Attached: 1490819262166.png (397x547, 193K)

>rbg lights
ruined
mouses are cheap anyways, I'm not gonna get some retarded embarassing nightlight for 12 year olds to plug into my pc

>animetard fucked up
Surprise!

go away faggot, based mice coming thru.

Attached: zowieecmice.jpg (1000x643, 508K)

>same price
>wireless
>no hole technology
cope, cringecel

Attached: 1501775823023.jpg (829x776, 89K)

those would be perfect if zowie improved the wheels & coat & click pressure

Good choice my dude. Wirecucks are on obsolete technology.

>see OP image
>if they got rid of all teh gimmicky BS the mouse would cost $14.95

Looks like a BITCH to clean those holes, no thanks.

tfw dust accumulated in those holes
disgusting

Kek
>ugly

not only this 100% but just think of how easily it will be to accidentally spill some liquid inside the mouse because of those holes. i try to be careful myself but i've had times where i've knocked over a bottle and spill liquid over both my mouse and keyboard. just recently my cat knocked over my cup of milk and it soaked my mouse pad. and i had it about a foot away.

no way in hell would i want a mouse with holes in it.

Everything on this planet costs less on a production level. Welcome to life

I have this, I think it's perfect

Attached: file.png (640x480, 180K)

I have these three right now. I have used an FK1 for years, which was great, but is retired now.

The model O is great through and through, if you can look past the meme branding.
Same shape as FK1, but the lower weight is great. It's definitely noticeable, if you can't appreciate low weight mice you aren't playing at low sensitivity and thus not the target audience in the first place.
It's also slightly cheaper than the Zowie mice despite a better scroll-wheel, pure PTFE feet and a better cord. The feet especially on a hard mousepad give it so little friction, it glides ridiculously well.

The logitech G Pro Wireless is also good, and while technically impressive doesn't have as much of an ergonomic shape. It's also 3 times the price. Even without a mouse bungee, the flexible cord on the Model O make it feel nearly wireless. I use it for my laptop now, the model O is for my gayming PC.

The MX518 is garbage compared to both and I only bought it out of nostalgia.

Attached: 1559799746882.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

Just makes it more difficult to clean, for no reason.

Weight is important

>buying w*reless

>wired

only retarded boomers refusing to accept facts still use wired mice

only retarded zoomers refusing to accept facts fall for the wireless meme.

in my times, quake 3 players actually WEIGHTED their mouses, and mouses were sold with additional weight if you wanted, the lightweight meme is literally the same. I have pic related, and it's very good, in the same price range, plus wireless

Attached: suck it fag.jpg (450x400, 10K)

A heavy smoker or a fat-ass who eats junk-food regularly will kill that mice easily
they should have at least added a thin layer of protective film under the shell

If you use high DPI, you'll want weights to prevent the mouse to move too much to increase precision. For low DPI you'll want as little weight as possible so you can effortlessly move the mouse across the room.

Seems obvious to me, but I've never really seen any of the reviewers and shit mention it. Maybe they never noticed.

Just ordered a G305 to replace my G500 after ~10 years of abuse.
Also opted for the AAA lithium to AA to reduce the weight a little more.

Genuinely stoked to have a decent sensor for a change. How have you found the weight distribution? I've heard it's a little too heavy in the back.

Correct. Some people benefit from lighter weight and some benefit from greater weight.

not that user but it does feel heavy in the back with the standard included aa battery, using aaa adapter fixes that and the mouse feels much better balanced that way

For the price it can't be beaten.