Just got banned on twitter

Just got suspended on twitter and they want a phone number to reinstate my account. I'm pretty much done with them at this point since i dont want to get doxxed for the stuff i said.

What are better Jow Forums approved networks. I liked twitter only because it had the network of people i follow - tech, crypto, Jow Forums disapora.

The only networks i find interesting are the following

Twitter
>large user base. "Everyone is on it"
>low IQ average though
>twitter jannies are the worst

Instagram/whatsapp/fb
>huge user base
>extremely low IQ average
>boomer tier materialism and e-celeb wasting of time
>nothing of substance is here anymore and certified botnet

Telegram
>low user base
>medium IQ to high IQ
>one of the OG places that feels like what the internet should be
>questionable encryption but better than popular alternatives

Anyway. What does Jow Forums think? Dont mention discord eithe because that's for faggots .

Attached: serveimage(4).png (249x202, 3K)

Not your personal blog. Stop being a nigger.

There are no networks full of people anymore. You can either use reddit or this site, depending if you want to see names and have a hugbox or not.
Twitter has gone to shit and the other you already know belong to fuckbook.
Telegram is useless if you don't already have friends that use it. Same as using mumble: It is perfect for communicating but nobody uses it. Smaller communities are shit too because as a newcomer you can not become friends with the rest of the group so easily. Dude just stay here.

Just buy a burner phone and stink twitter up again you dumb nigger

Attached: clarke.jpg (538x578, 22K)

Imagine some website being this important to you

IRC

Imagine thinking some retarded site liek "GAB" or "Mastadon" or "Minds dot com" even matters

Attached: 1506125000623.jpg (609x480, 32K)

>say reprehensible inflammatory shit on the internet
>muh freedum of speech
>it's fine just own up to what you said and give us a phone number
>n- no stupid n- nigger

Attached: 1561163285135.jpg (691x828, 91K)

You cant get a valid number without doxxing yourself in the country i live in.

Stop using social media. It's all cancer.

Manyverse
Diaspora
Gab

just tell them via email that you dont have a phone number then they'll unlock your account. works for me

>buy an entire phone instead of a SIM card

Germany? You can ask someone in almost any nearby country to get you a SIM there.

Facebook is a high IQ social media.

You can write them a mail stating you don't have a phone number, google how to do it.
I've done it before, it works.

Also Jow Forums is a cia Honeypot and jannies are pedo trannies

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-173822.jpg (1080x1920, 488K)

Attached: 1290134687090.jpg (446x400, 45K)

This was the top of social networking. I wish Myspace would win over Facebook back in 2006-2008 when they were head to head.

Attached: myspace-2007.png (800x980, 80K)

You can get a $5 burner from a dollar store and prepay just a few texts onto it and have then send you a text verification code

Some people pay $15 to post here of all fucking places paying $5 for a phone line that you can happen to use for a Twitter thing

Not in germany. Every SIM card can only be activated with your ID card. I am not joking. Sounds more horrible than you think actually. You just grab a card, go to the cashier, put down your ID card, they scan it and save it longtime, you think about secret (which you tell them so they input it for you (which doesn't make sense because it is actually your password for the the PUC number if you lose your PIN)) and then then your new number (which is printed on the recipe you get after paying) will be activated in the following 24 hours.

Just go to Gab.com

then don't violate the law - it's that simple.

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

just say mastodon, gab is a mastodon instance now

Why do you use twitter? Are there any accounts worth following at all?

"Public" social media associated with your actual identity like Twatter, Instagroin, and Snapcrap is pretty much just for attention whores or shilling your business/career. If you unironically try to socialize on it, you've gone horribly wrong. The only social medias I use are Groupme, Piscorp, and Jow Forums. Plus SMS if that counts. And Whatsapp for talking to literally one person.

How fucking hard is it not to get banned? Doublenigger.

>they want a phone number to reinstate my account
WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

If you've never been b& before, you're not a real 4chaner.

just use google voice to reinstate your account retard

Not your blog faggot

>tfw I only use Jow Forums
>never had twitter and don't know exactly what whatsapp actually is.
>never heard of telegram

Listen to this man
>use only Jow Forums and IRC as kid
>fall for the social media meme
>realize it's garbage
>delete all social media and get a flip phone
>only use Jow Forums and IRC
If you actually do shit IRL, you can still do it without social media, you just have to go out and talk to people and have friends who text you stuff. If you don't do shit IRL fuck it, social media is a halfway measure anyways. It's all cancer, stop using it.

>then don't violate the law
I was banned 2 days ago for "rollan"
apparently rolling for your pajeet name is illegal.

Just out your number in and delete it after. Or use an online phone service. Or stop complaining like a little bitch

>>Social media
Fuck off normie faggot

Twitter is for dumb niggers

>gab is mastadon instance

But different rules depending on what you use. Gab is burgerspeak laize-faire muh first amendment, Mastadon is cuck'd