WINE

Wine is better option for running legacy Windows software than Windows.

Attached: wine.jpg (215x235, 5K)

not in ubuntu

Attached: guilty pleasure.png (657x527, 35K)

Sadly THIS. I don't know what the Ubuntu dev team is fucking thinking. I mean they just lost one of their backers over this shit.

based
win8+ can't run diablo 2

Just use dgVooDoo it works on Glide as well.

Werks on my Windows 10

>living in a digital slum for the rest of your life to play a game that you played as a child

>digital slum
You can literally turn off all annoying things in windows and install all software you need/want, including all Linux software.

I triple dog dare you to run this above 8fps and with no glitches on modern windows.
Runs good on wine.

Attached: Gruntz.jpg (640x480, 59K)

no you literally can't

Okay what can't I do.

Is wine currently at the point where I need a thousand different legacy versions autistically aligned to each old game, or do later versions just werk? And does it come standard with dx11-vulkan support or no?

Wine is at a point where a few games need autistic tinkering but has come a long way the last 2 years.

Tried it out on dgvoodoo and it works flawelessly......

>Ubuntu dev team
>thinking

>using Ubuntu as a desktop OS
ISHYGDDT

thought, thunk, thank

Yes, but Windows is the only thing that runs muh hentai games and their English patches correctly.
And I thought I could finally escape Windows after having lost interest in video games...

Only a handful of games need tinkering to get working properly with WINE. Most games, popular or otherwise, work right out of the box.

Wew user, you shouldn't take from your own supply.
>yfw when the slider button on telemetry is between 'advanced' and 'base'

What components should I install to have a better config to run some old games like Richard Burns Rally?

Attached: JIIIIII.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

u mad

can i run wine on windows to have 16 bit compatibility again?