Amerifats have to do their own taxes

Name ONE advantage of doing that.
You people make a business out of anything.

Attached: km1-taxation-in-germany.jpg (990x420, 60K)

Germany too.
You could let it do others but if they fuck up it is still your fault because you are required by their AGB (and by law too) to check these for yourself.

>Name ONE advantage of doing that.
If there's a fuckup, you know who to blame.

>live in Sweden
>taxation agency does the calculations for you
>99% of the people barely have to eyeball it and just approve it on the Internet service
>get tax refund a couple of weeks later

It was too expensive to hire hordes of people, and the taxation agency wanted the money back into the system so people could pay VAT. So they automated the shit out of everything. Refunds used to come just in time for christmas, now they're in may.

Attached: 1557159596778.jpg (1280x1442, 191K)

Employing accountants.

because it's easy and I'm not a retard

>ONE advantage of doing that
americans reflexively dislike government control and overreach unlike europeans who love bureaucracy and increasing government controls

loopholes you tard

>please daddy government, do it for me
If you're that lazy, you can use the money saved on taxes to hire someone else

This. I've used fucking turbotax the last 3 years. People really can't do this shit?

Actually you don't have to do them at all.
t. AmeriNEET

So you waste even more money for something that should be automatic?

when you have more than poverty amounts of money it matters a lot more that everything is done correctly and you'd rather not leave it in the hands of government

By automatic I mean that it has to be done by computers, not humans. Why not compute it and send me the final result for approval? Also, Americans talking about poverty level where 8/10 live paycheck to paycheck.

Pretty much same here in Finland, except for
>Refunds used to come just in time for christmas, now they're in may.
We still get refunds just before christmas.

Actually as of 2019 it's August

fug

it may surprise you but it is possible user doesn't live paycheck to paycheck

>People really can't do this shit?
We don't need to. Keep coping burger

Rent
Free

>Name ONE advantage of doing that.
you can adjust your earnings accordingly so to minimize tax, I am not american and I do my own taxes

>live in sweden
hahahahahahahaha I am so sorry how does it feel having your taxes, your retirement age raises every year to pay for ahmed, his three wives and fifteen children?