Going underground

Alright Jow Forums this is gonna sound weird and autistic but bear with me

I want to take back my digital freedom.We live in this age of mass surveilance and data minning,how do i protect myself from that?

Attached: 3d22ec8e5107c9ced27f07e55e1855f1-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1133, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/151/Reductio-ad-Absurdum
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys pedo

pedo website

kys

Unironically use Tor.

Cut the internet cable

If you can't come up with how to do it it's already too late.

Tor is pretty much compromised,isn't it?
The only thing i can think off is soaking the computer in gasoline and tossing a match on it

Don't go online.

No, it isn't compromised, there is no evidence of it being compromised other than bullshit that tinfoil hats talk about.

If it was truly compromised, I want to see the exact part of the source code that indicates that.

I heard some rumors as well
I've seen a lot of honeypots popping up on the onion,more then usual

Cancel your internet service. Destroy your smart phone. Freeze your bank accounts and begin to pay only with cash.

"rumors" are not evidence at all, I want some real evidence.
>honeypots
Anyone can make an onion website, including you. Just don't go to shady onions.

You can't. Evil g already knows everything

use linux and don't install steam, stick to open source games, console emulators and dosbox

anything else non vidya related?

>Unironically use Tor.
this alone solves most your problems

zeronet maybe? its fairly dead i think. I like the concept though

Attached: 23008296_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 544K)

If you want off the grid then a shack in the woods with no records of it existing and no electricity is your ground zero. Anything you add to that skeleton has potential to expose you so think about the things you're implementing. Understand the attack surface and add utility without comprising security. I don't think you want your "digital freedom" back I think you want an invisibility cloak so you can do retarded shit without consequences, but this op sec shit is a lot of fucking really boring work so just use tor + tails and hope really hard .

This is a stupid argument that's called Reductio ad Absurdum
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/151/Reductio-ad-Absurdum

check to see if your area is running a wireless community network. that is a network free from ISPs and government. obviously you are limited to whatever resources other users have made available though.
but it’s too late now OP, the internet is becoming real life, and staying away from it makes you a weirdo

Just because absurdity has been used in a fallacious manner before doesn't mean all things that logically arrive at an extreme are fallacies.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division
>This is a stupid argument
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy
And for the cherry on top.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

>Composition division
>The fallacy fallacy
You told the guy that the only way to restore his digital freedom is through an invisible cloak that hides him, while in reality there are many ways to restore his digital freedom without living in "a shack in the woods" such as:
-Using Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
-Using Tor
-Using a security-centric operating system like OpenBSD or a privacy-centric operating system like Tails.
-Following common sense
-Dropping social media
-Using DRM-free content
-Disabling JavaScript
So you are the one that committed two fallacies here that are:
-The fallacy fallacy
-Tu quoque

Librem, coreboot/libreboot, remove intel_me, use completely FOSS with Fedora, use selinux properly, setup a pfsense or freebad firewall.

Ultimately air gap your house and line your walls to block rf signals.

>You told the guy that the only way
Show me where you see this. I've shared my perspective anything more is projected.
> is through an invisible cloak that hides him,
Yeah, that's not how that works.. The quote is this:
> I think you want an invisibility cloak
and was made when I was addressing the point of op's intent (as I perceived it) and not the driving force of my initial claim as you've presented it here after conflating the two separate points.
> while in reality there are many ways to restore his digital freedom
An argument we can address if you wish.
> without living in "a shack in the woods"
You can literally do everything you have listed and then some inside a shack in the woods.
>So you are the one that committed two fallacies here that are:
Do tell.
>The fallacy fallacy
How so?
>Tu quoque
Can't wait to meet this circle, please elaborate.

Skid INTO the curve.

Provide massive amounts of incorrect information.

>Tor's not compromised
>Here's the public source that the NSA and CIA can readily access

Attached: mfw.jpg (195x298, 35K)

I'm not going to kiss my sister, fuck off.

why not, incest is wincest

Use free GNU/Linux distros, use Tor Browser for any web browsing that doesn't need to be tied back to you. Firefox with uBO for anything else.
Stick with FLOSS. If you want to play games, stick with libre emulators.
If you need a phone, get something that supports official LineageOS builds. Take into consideration that mobile networks give your location to the tower by design. If you're using a phone and wants to send messages, use programs that have some level of encryption. Signal is ideal, Telegram has more polished clients but only TLS encryption (end-to-server). Either are much better than SMS.