Girlz in tech

Why is it that whenever I see a girl posting on a tech forum I get pissed off? It's like I think they don't have the right to be there and they'll bring down the quality of the industry. I've even started adding them to my block list on forums I'm registered on.

It's terribly sexist and unreasonable. Why do I think like this? Have I been influenced by a sexist society?

Attached: 105115.jpg (332x394, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzmQVejR6a8
jona.azizaj.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's knowing that she goes home to a strong black man every night, and wouldn't even consider dating a wimpy whiteboi like you. You're actually a racist, not a sexist.

>girls need to learn to code because can make programs work without help
can't make grammar work without help though apparently

>It's terribly sexist and unreasonable. Why do I think like this? Have I been influenced by a sexist society?
> it obviously has nothing to do from inside me, clearly is a product of the society i live in. my actions are just a by product of a society what do i doooooo?
thats an incredibly thoughtful way of thinking

>my actions are just a by product of a society

Well, this is true to a large extent. Anyone's actions are a by-product of society, it just depends which particular actions they decide on taking.

Maybe she's being ironic.

NO
Jow Forums taught me that everyone does anything because of their own iron will from being raised by wolves in the wild
There is NO WAY society can be blamed or credited for ANYTHING that people ever feel or do

affirmative action increases resentment against the class that's being given positive discrimination, because it's coming at the cost of more qualified members
women have been given an incredible amount of affirmative action in tech and it's only increasing over time. of course resentment is going to be building when you have a special elevated class being given extra privileges and lower expectations.

Good post, user.

Why do you care so much about the quality of the industry? Are you an investor in tech companies?

You're a sexist, fix your attitude you retarded dumb ass. Don't hate the women who are smart enough to find an industry where pay is high and they will receive more attention than their mediocre looks would otherwise.

That could be considered as sexist, but then if you block them then they can't interact with you, and you can't therefor harm them, so who care? It's a win-win.

It sounds like you're still under the influence of a pussy worshipping society. Let the normal part of your mind win the war with the bluepilled part.

STOP TURNING EVERY THREAD ON Jow Forums INTO NORMIE POLITICS REEEEEEEEE

Attached: a.jpg (680x680, 27K)

is this girls name leah? I think I actually went to school with her lol

You must be fun at parties.

its called common sense and a natural reaction to an unnatural forced political takeover. you are feeling bad about this because of propaganda. you dont need to fight this feeling, you need to fight the political revolutionaries instead.

reddit

Sometimes i wonder if women who are in tech overestimate how many women are actually interested in the field. I just have experienced these kind of mental gymnastics in a few of my hobbies, like, they don't want to feel weird for liking what they like, they feel isolated from other women so want to... pacify it, want to smooth off the edges and give it a big old makeover, but at the same time they are the kind of girls who fucking hated "normie sluts" and did their own fair share of gatekeeping.

Maybe it's kind of like how nerds start emulating a bastardized version of bro culture, the kind of thing that would have got their asses beat while growing up and still would.

Can't argue with those trips.

you're goddamn right

Attached: ayy.jpg (600x413, 36K)

Bingo

You sense the subtext in everything she says and does: "Praise me for being a girl who does X. I'm not here for X, but for being a girl who does X. Shower me with attention and give me preferential treatment in the hopes that I'll somehow contribute to your orgasm, even if only by directing the most imperceptibly suggestive gesture at you. Let me get away with any impropriety whatsoever because you're so desperate for a girl's attention and feigned approval. Entertain me by fighting with any man who names me for what I really am." And so on.

I wonder if there is any data to indicate how industry integrity has declined as a proliferation of 'diversity'.

Would you rather live in a house built just by men or by a selection of men, women and trannies?

>Entertain me by fighting with any man who names me for what I really am

Jesus Christ, this is what actually happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzmQVejR6a8

You're just jealous, user.

Attached: stf,small,600x600.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

Classic, look at their faces at 0.44. You can see the fear in their eyes that their whole charade is about to be called out.

>hey guys check out my false flag
>do you like it?
>i made it myself

I'll do everything I can to brainwash my daughter into having as many children as she can starting early. She'll show naked contempt for girls who make themselves bad caricatures of boys.

so you want your daughter to be a huge slut who gets knocked up early lol

you can only think this so many times before you realize that it's the same thing every time

I tried to watch this but its too uncomfortable

It's beautiful. Especially the part where the girl at the end attempts a rebuttal then realises she doesn't have one.

Empty vessels make much noise.

Q: how can you tell whether a contributor is a woman?
A: don't worry; she'll tell you

>can't even follow english's syntax
>thinks she can follow a programming language's
kek

as a women in tech I find this assumption insulting

the sluts are the ones who are taught to compete/emulate boys because they dont have a healthy natural relationship with the males in their life so they try to fill it with sex.

>as a women (male) in tech I find this assumption insulting
ftfy
and your grammar is wrong: a women

>Firefox breaks

who will win?
female programmer
vs
programming-sock wearing trap programmer

Attached: 8d8ae5eddf1eab207d49d9e4134c6024.jpg (1000x900, 240K)

>we are overcoming.. er.. uhhh. ..uh.. *looks over for help*
exactly, overcoming /what/.

the female programmer wins and the tranny suicides

i see what you did there

most programmers suck at english though

The CEO is awesome.

I think the last word she says there is 'pengesat' which is Albanian for 'obstacles' [according to Google].

Of course the question is what obstacles. According to the girl who made the short speech the obstacles are internal, not external: you can't blame men for something which is inherent to women. If women want to get ahead in IT they should do the work, but they don't want to, they're lazy, the just want the accolades and the industry is suffering as a result.

Additionally, in my experience women do not like working with other women as much as they do men - they prefer working with men because women are more likely to politicise and backstab. They turn it into something else.

Diversity for diversity's sake.

why is a fraction of 13% of the population responsible for over 50% of all violent crime and the majority of every type of crime in general?
must be society.

is there more video of this?
i want to hear what they had said before the CEO spoke.

This is the website of the girl in the centre:

jona.azizaj.com

Calls herself a STEMinist.

I am sure the original video is way larger, but I can not find it right now.

>your job is so shit even a woman could do it
Yikes. Programming is fucked and done.
Feels good to be an engineer.

Nice double-trips

they dont actually do it though lol

>Feels good to be an engineer.
Yeah, only the best can be physicists.

Then there's the question of why the CEO was there in the first place. It's likely she turned up in the hope that they had something of worth to say but was proven wrong and had to speak up in disappointment.

Sounds like most of the programmers I know.
They actually do like 2 hours of work a week and the rest is on Reddit or Facebook. Sounds a good job for a lazy slutbag woman desu