How well could you function 1 month without your PC?

And without your smartphone?

Attached: overstimulation.gif (439x273, 2.86M)

I could still do literally everything I need to do.

Life quality would drop 96% though.

basically anybody in a white collar job can't operate without access to email for more than a day

>without access to email

we are talking about private life here, I think

It's kinda granted that you need the tools to perform at your job (whether it is a PC or something else)

I'd probably go insane from boredom. I could only ride a motorcycle, play shitty console games on my sister's ps4, watch movies and TV shows, and go clubbing for so much.

Fuck, the commute to work would be so awful. I ride on public transit for 45 mins and I spend the entire time on my phone. Also cardio at the gym would suck ass.

i would just write code with pen and paper and compile it in my head

As a house owner, yes. I'd probably focus on my garden, then play my WiiU

I would need about five to eight good novels and it would be ok

I would probably get back to drawing and buying books.

I would be fired for not doing my job. This would have cascading consequences that would most likely result in my untimely demise.

I would be happy finally

It would be extremely painful

why don't you focus on your garden RIGHT NOW?

Can I still use my PS4?

probably for the same reason you aren't doing anything else RIGHT NOW

because shitposting on Jow Forums is more fun

I would go to a public library and shitpost from the computers there.

the only issue would be music. if I can burn some CD's before losing my PC for a month i'd be ok. I have tons of unread books and I'd just do some overtime at work or go for a walk or something.

> More fun
More like, gives you a faster hit of cheap dopamine with none of the satisfaction after it's over

I don't use my phone for much, not having it would be inconvenient but I'd be fine without it. Without "my PC" would need more clarification. Does this just mean my desktop PC, or every PC I own, or even PCs I use frequently but don't own, like the one at the office which I do my work on?

is he malfunctioning?
also, the guy on the right looks alarmed about that irritating behavior.

Attached: 1263827713545.jpg (390x502, 75K)

>you need to be productive 24/7 or else
Fuck off, drone.

you seem to have a nice life

I'd probably watch TV and read a lot, and go out for dinner more often. Also admittedly I'd probably get a bunch of stuff around the apartment done.

how horrible