Womens in graphics

Attached: 63CB48C6-1491-43CB-9169-EF0BB13D8C93.jpg (1170x974, 683K)

why are they always giving women random awards just for existing and creating new job positions for them like "developer evangelist?"

they gave the same award to a dude last year.
maybe you're just a misogynist.

because men's natural instinct is to cherish and protect women, and at the same time women love themselves

you forgot to mention the man did actual work though

>you're just a misogynist*

>those teeth
imagine the smell

Because people are trying to fill their holes

she looks old enough to experience a time where you still had to do work as a woman in tech to prove your worth.
i bet she actually deserves this award.

why is he a misogenetics ?

ehhh... you mean job position holes or the other holes?

Long-term service awards have gone back decades, if not centuries, if not millennia.

Attached: Medal_for_Long_Service_and_Good_Conduct_(Military)_George_V.jpg (464x434, 70K)

he see a bait post about an award being given to a woman
he assumes the award was invented to be presented to that woman
the award has existed since 98 and since 2014 she's the only woman to have received the award
he then assumes she's taking credit for someone else's work
she's been at ACM for 30 years, longer than most of the posters on this board have been alive. it's a relatively safe assumption that she's earned her keep.

imagine unironically getting triggered when a woman gets an award or any sort of recognition

imagine getting triggered when someone makes jokes about women
keep it up youll lose your virginity eventually white knight lmao jk shell keep fucking chad and marrying politicians while you pay for it all

Their fuckholes, user.

Attached: bigbrainniBBa.png (755x708, 31K)

>he assumes the award was invented to be presented to that woman
I wonder if he thought that because of the thousands of awards that are exactly that

cool, dude. cite every single one of those for me.

this shit has gotten so fucking tiresome on this board.

>he was only joking
fuck off retard.

>this shit has gotten so fucking tiresome on this board.
exactly as tiresome as your little cultural revolution

go out and do something about it then.
this is not the board for it.

imagine trying to fill her hole

smells brittish

Based

I mean yeah, they're retarded. but can you really blame them? furthermore, do you not see how shit it must feel to be an actual accomplished Woman in Techâ„¢ when others get money and praise just for breathing?

Wow men are literal subhumans. Maybe they should be exterminated

>but can you really blame them?
yes i can. there's no excuse for it when you have an internet connection.

>do you not see how shit it must feel to be an actual accomplished Woman in Techâ„¢ when others get money and praise just for breathing?
i don't see it. i'm not a woman. i've not seen a deluge of posts by such women bashing these other charlatans. this board is obsessed with this garbage and that attitude to has lead to dumb fucking posts like the ones at the top of this thread.