Will JS framework flamewars keep women out of development?

Will JS framework flamewars keep women out of development?

Attached: 0FAACF6F-F024-47D8-961D-BB8253A2F253.jpg (1242x1453, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kathyra_/status/1142382806720339968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no it'll just cuck what were previously productive male spaces like what always happens

Only beginners use frameworks.

>women

The responses are hilarious: twitter.com/kathyra_/status/1142382806720339968

Overall cringe, but last line is based, and Vue is probably the least bad js frontend templating system.

There's also Svelte, which, I've heard, is really good. However, Rich Harris, the dev, is retarded.

You chose to mock one of the few "women in tech" who have a brain in their head.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-121249__01.jpg (1080x1087, 179K)

our Jow Forumsirl?

Attached: A6520221-60FC-4716-916B-3A35FA42B8B8.jpg (1222x823, 313K)

so?

>C# in 2019
>"a brain in their head"
kek

>waifu pillows
she doesn't buy husbando pillows

Maybe she's a lesbian?

>C#
>brain in their head
oh my fucking god you're serious aren't you

so many emojiis..... women really are special.

stop :clap: being :clap: a :clap: anti-women

>implying c# isn't the best language right now
what are you, Oracle?

>convince boss to let me use pic for new project
>project now more important
>tfw they can't fire me

Attached: ElmLogo.png (720x290, 13K)

Attached: 1559100170591.jpg (835x1024, 110K)

Pam became an angry bird?

>.NEEDFUL
>good

She's in it just for attention.

Attached: 1401307171795.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Whatever, retards. I'm going to go download some shit with Sonarr and watch it in Jellyfin. Then I might play one of the many phenomenal games made with Unity, or convert some videos I took this week with Handbrake. If I have to log into anything through the rest of the day, I'll be grabbing passwords from Keepass. Later on, I'll work on some of my own excellent software and libraries written in C#, and if I run into a problem I'm having trouble with, then I'll search StackOverflow for solutions.
Retards.

the wall is coming

Also I think it's obvious if you don't know JS at all you should start with vanilla and only then move on to libraries / frameworks as in any other language. Or not?

This seems to be true

all those words and the only semi-decent program you listed is Handbrake
hilarious

backend is literally just put your post data to model and get your data from model
ezpz

MRA get out

T-Turn back before it's too late.. you can't defeat it.. the wall...

Attached: 1559429769172.jpg (980x1472, 235K)

No, women themselves will keep themselves out of development

Sounds like cope. You know for a fact they're all well used and high quality software.

whatever you say bud

Wow! What an opinion!

>bloated streaming application
>games
>bloated converting application (when is this even useful)
>proprietary password manager
>of all things proprietary, a password manager
>relying on StackOverFlow
I don't mind people having a favourite language, but none of these points are good

>Bloat
They aren't. I've worked on these projects. They're complex because the problem domain they sit in is complex. They aren't without flaw, but they do a phenomenal job.
>games
Yeah, some people aren't afraid of playing a game. There are lots of Unity games with serious soul in them.
>Handbrake is bloated
Are you serious? Okay retard, enjoy memorizing all the ffmpeg commands. I can manage cli ffmpeg for simple tasks, but holy shit the commands explode when you try to accomplish something complex, and Handbrake has good preview and batching support too. I'd rather not waste my time fucking around in the cli.
>Proprietary
Keepass is open source. There are forks. Are you fucking high?
>Relying on stack overflow
I do. I also rely on books, scientific journals, and libraries because I value the work and experience of others. SO is a vast wiki of knowledge that you shouldn't be afraid of using just because some Indians also use it.

You should learn all of these things to be able to tell the difference and pick proper tool for a task.
The more frameworks/languages you know the easier it is to learn new ones and you will understand it at much deeper level.

For real? How is it?

Hopefully

I filtered out the arguments I had nothing to say against
>muh gaymes
get a hobby
>keepass is open source
yep, I fucked up, sorry
>I can't read normal documentation
there are good books and journals, but look at the authors and they all have white man's names and are from an actual developer

Airbus

The awesome force of girl power cannot be sustained by mortal coils without consequences

Attached: 1530381612116.jpg (2620x3898, 903K)

>*writes application in elm*
>*never ascends into management because he's the only elm autist in the company*
you played yourself user

Sounds comfy tbqh. Who wants to be the pig that ruins software from above anyway?

Muh white man. Good to know incel retards on Jow Forums cling to the accomplishments of far greater me. Keep on coping with your non arguments

*men

Easiest way to keep women out of tech is just to ignore them, and when you do need to deal with them, treat them no differently than any of your male peers. The moment they stop getting special attention, they're gonna drop off big time.

>Get a hobby
I fly, shoot, and build random shit in my shop. Doesn't mean I can't like a story driven game every now and again. Don't be an ass.
>There are good books and journals
SO is for when the official docs fail, which is often. Don't pretend the documentation is ever complete. The last good documentation I ever had, which got me through an entire project alone, was an instruction set and programmer's reference manual for the 68HC11 CPU and Motorola EVBU. That was comfy, but also decades old technology. We're teetering on a stack of shit so high that there's no way to document all the edge cases. SO is a map of dragons in the sea of piss we're floating in, and the community wiki posts are often more correct than the official documentation.

If you claim to not be standing on the shoulders of giants, you're lying. The only people who can say that are savage animals of Man living in the pockets of Earth technology and modern culture hasn't yet permeated. The best thing you can do is learn and use everything given to you by our forefathers, and push the knowledge they had forward even just a little bit. Fucking around reinventing things is good for learning, but makes no progress for humanity.

No, development being hard work keeps them out.

I mean why would they want to become developers when they could instead do some super easy bachelor and then earn 3 times more bossing the developers around because every company needs to fill their women quota so they will hire literally anyone with a vagina for upper management?

Underrated, have a (you)

Translation: women want to be served all the answers on a gold plate instead of doing some research themselves, and if they don't get instant satisfaction they give up and walk away.

Imagine being afraid to break backward compatibility.

Attached: 695D4D3D-1ED5-4008-8DAB-7F479AEA45B6.png (1200x600, 734K)

What are you on about? I didn't claim that at all. I'm saying that incel retards on Jow Forums and Jow Forums like to claim the inventions of smart men because they share the same skin color.

Oh okay, reading comprehension on my part I guess.

Why would you learn a framework when you want to learn the language? Stuff like this is why women should stay out of tech. They literally are incapable to make their own decisions and are frustrated that you have multiple options to choose from. Just do you own research and use what ever you feel like, dumb bitch.

I can't fathom the mentality behind posting this kind of drivel in public. People have been arguing over tech stacks since ENIAC. Just learn whatever you need to do your job and keep it moving.

> I can't fathom the mentality behind posting this kind of drivel in public.

Because she wants the attention.

BASED. Elm is underrated.