C++ or C#?

C++ or C#?

Attached: 1541103351458.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sharpie

Rust

C#

wtf is that image supposed to mean?

Society is not letting gamers prevent Veronica from hurting herself by dating Chad. I really hope it's ironic

What a bunch of bullshit, does the gamers not realize he's society himselves? That image is idiotic.

Attached: 1550472867929.jpg (1280x694, 81K)

C# chad
C++ gamer
numale rust

gang weed begin projection numales as haha evil gamers

Ass-clown gamer is chained to his video games and a girl can't have him, so she stabs herself with a chad.

hownewru

it is cringe really, but the idea is that good guys let girls destroy their lifes because of the social norms. There is a bit of truth in this, but it also implies that men are to blame for women's stupidity, virgins are better than chads and a lot of other rather cringe shit. If some hoe wants to fuck chads - let her.

>newfags ittt

Attached: 1542894730888.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

F#

you'll know when to use C#, because you'll have no choice

what are you suggesting

Low level/fun things/nerd shit: C++
Business use case at some business doing business things: .NET C# integrated with AD and Teh Cloud Azure ADO Devops #wsl blah blah

C++ dev income: 99% $0, %1 $200k
C# dev income: $100k no effort

Fuck off Chad

OK C++ Fag here. I keep on hating C++ everyday because of major version they release.
+11, +17, +20, +23.
Jesus Christ! What a bunch of indecisive homies.

I tried Player's guide to C# but that is too basic. Suggest me good C# book.

The only thing you need.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/csharp/

C# 7 pro or C# in nutshell

C++ + C++++ combo is god-tier.
based

op thinks he's edgy looking
but he actually looks like pic related

Attached: archers ready mitey lord.png (894x705, 1.3M)

>>If some hoe wants to fuck chads - let her.
>you have any say in the matter anyway

>>men are to blame for women's stupidity, virgins are better than chads
>broad generalizations and people who didn't do well in high school and never made it to college

>>good guys let girls destroy their lifes
>mental illness and delusions of grandeur

that's a nice looking hat

Bros I've been learning C# for the past month. I seem to have trouble programming from scratch unless I have some sort of example code. How do I get out of this habit and what are some easy programs to build yo.

Attached: D9TxbBcWsAA83fX.png (1024x768, 955K)

An image editor, think Microsoft paint or something. Not super hard to start with and you can add functionalities as you progress.

You mean he's got a good hobby outside of Jow Forums?

python

phyton*

> Being at fault for a buffer overrun costing the company millions: priceless

>THE ACTUAL STATE OF Jow Forums
>which one is better? a or b?
>c
ah, c btw

C# in a nutshell. It's expensive but you'll never need another reference book. Your could even save some money buying the 6.0 version and not be too out of date.

Also, anything by Jon Skeet.

>99% $0
retarded

Don't sweat it. I've been coding for ten years and I still use reference code to start out the skeleton. Helps ensure you get off to a good start.

Maybe try Grey Hat C#? It's on libgen and has some console apps for hacking, like writing a backdoor.

>C++ or C#?
C# is the better language, but it's controlled by MS who are going to screw it over at some point.

Lolwut. Do you know how old c# is? If they were going to screw it over it would be screwed by now. If anything it just gets better and better. Improved Roslyn compiler came out and with dot net core all your apps can now run on Mac and Linux boxes as well. It's one of the few things MS hasn't screwed up.

>C# chad
It has by far the best syntax and has the best set of key words. Type system is good and if you fucked up the architecture Reflection always helps out.
I just wish it wouldn't be so notorious about array bound checks and similar things. Why not make a "drop safety for code section" tag? Sometimes performance is important.

>book
Just start a project and use the internet if you have a problem. This is a much better way of learning because things stick and you think about the problem as well as the solution and develop a better understanding about the reason why the language is how it is.

Different languages for different uses.

I know a guy like this. He's actually really cool but I've never understood how someone can get this fat. I never dared to ask his if he's sick.

>Why not make a "drop safety for code section" tag?
unsafe, no? And I though array bounds checking is disabled on Release builds.

>unsafe
This just allows you to use pointers.
It still does those dumb bound checks.
>release
Not as far as I know. I think I even made a few tests once to confirm. If your run the release it still shows exceptions if something errors, so no.
Another thing.
I guess it due to a bug in the compiler but working with arrays like
int[,] array = new int[x,x];

is about 40% slower than

int[][] array = new int[x][];
for(.......)
{
array[i] = new int[x];
}
It's been like this for years and no one cares.

C and C#

Attached: 9920.jpg (250x138, 7K)

They fully gave it away in a phenomenal state. There is literally no way for them to screw it over. We can just fork the tooling and carry on.

If performance is really that important then you'll have to make your own data structures in unsafe land, but it's almost never required in my experience.

C# is C/C++ for faggots who are afraid of pointers.

>the joker is a sit-in for gamers now
what

C++ or Java, fuck C#

we live in a society

C# literally has pointers. Not being forced to use them to get the smallest work done is good for productivity. If you're jerking off all day then getting almost nothing done is fine. If you have deadlines then you don't want to have to hammer nails all day when the drill and nailgun exist.

>now
where have you been for the past year and a half?

OP is a skub spam bot with unrelated troll pic.

Veronica? I always preferred Betty.