What do you nerds think of this?

What do you nerds think of this?

Attached: 61YVqHdFRxL._SX569_.jpg (569x577, 25K)

Looks like shit and I won't buy a samsung

I think that the Hole™ is just as bad as the Notch™

If it weren't for the Bixby button I'd buy in a heartbeat.

fuck off with curved screens already

too big chin
they say they leave the chin to reduce the costs of bending the bottom screen but android doesn't get more premium than this and the chin is still intrusive

Just got one. Better in many ways that my previous s8+. Bixby isn't as much of an issue now that you can change it to double press. The screen is great, everything is fast and the camera is brilliant, if that's important for you (which it isn't particularly to me). Like all flagship phones, it's overpriced, but you're not buying this phone if you're on a budget anyway.

Buy chink shit then

Pointless.
Want a high end large phone? OnePlus 7 Pro
Want a good value large phone? Redmi K20 Pro
Want a high end compact phone? Galaxy S10e
Want a good value compact phone? Mi 9 SE

retard, the chin is there to let your thumb rest on there and not to touch right on screen

>OnePlus
horrendous track record with regard to security

>Xiaomi
no burgerband support and dogshit software

No, "custom ROM" is not an argument. Do something worthwhile with your time instead of debugging some Indian teen's code, you stupid NEET.

what did rajeesh mean by this?

its a phone. Looks like every other phone.

I had a slow and steady s5 for years and now jumping to the s10 is very cool, i like new smooth UI and the big ass screen. Only bad thing is theres almost no content and if i want to watch a video thats 5:4 its a trip to chin city

Attached: newpipe.jpg (1520x720, 202K)

Not an iPhone but still iPhone priced.

looks like a smartphone of some sort

Would probably look pretty nice without that horrible hole inside the screen area. Now I wouldn't even consider it.

This

the state of this board Samsung is chink shit retard

I think edge displays are in every way inferior to flat ones and the hole is as bad as a notch. And does this have a headphone jack? I'm guessing no. Hard pass.

>Says he cares about security but won't use a custom ROM
You're a mess, m8. Never trust manufacturer code. Never trust an unrooted device.

No thanks I only buy good smartphones like Iphones

Mah nigga. S10e all the way. That green looks fugging ebin. Just need to wait until the price goes down a little more.

Attached: 1198421.jpg (422x390, 29K)

The S10e is really cheap here, started 850€ and is now down to 430€

I like the smaller design and no curved edges of the S10e, I might buy it

US version good
Worldwide version sucks ass.
t.Worldwide version owner

I can't easily cover the camera hole so it's essentially useless. Same with behind the screen cameras

Its good for people who get samsung products 50% off. I paid $899 AUD for my Ceramic S10+ 512gb so suck my fat one.

You don't like a fully reprogrammable utility button?

I've used custom ROMs. They're a fucking nightmare. Half the shit doesn't work, there's some super 1337 custom CPU scheduler it sets on boot that doesn't do jack for performance and nerfs the battery, and it's all held together by some of the jankiest shell scripts I've ever seen.

iphag namefag.

i have it. Easily my favourite phone ive ever owned.
t. Nexususer

I bought one for my wife.
The fingerprint reader is slow as shit, and the cases available for it suck, The S10+ has cooler cass.
Otherwise it's really nice, I'm going to be getting the Note 10 Pro when it comes out.

The only feature that is keeping me with Samsung vs others is Samsung pay; that mag stripe emulation is amazing.

>Fully reprogrammable
>youkeepusingthatword.png

Fuck the e, I got one and the battery life sucks ass, even after turning on battery optimizer. I traded it back in for an s10+ and haven't looked back.

>Got it for free even

Where can I get cheap used phones? The prices for new ones are stupid.

Does anyone make case that negates this fucking retarded curve on the S9/10 et al.?
Never useful, ever. I don't even care if there's a recess, as long as the case covers up the sides like they used to with the S7.

>Want a high end large phone? OnePlus 7 Pro
>no expandable storage
>worse battery life
>no headphone jack
>no wireless charging
>no IP rating
>cool meme popup camera that'll break in like a month tops and 90hz refresh rate that sucks down battery even more

The S10+ is an obviously superior phone, whether or not it's $300 better is up to you. Lots of deals these days to get one cheaper, anyway. After using it for maybe half a day, you don't even notice the camera cutout anymore; the UI is pretty smartly designed around it.

Oh, forgot to mention that the 7 Pro's camera is pretty trash compared to the S10's, too.

Pic related, took it with my S10+.

Attached: 20190620_170053.jpg (4032x3024, 919K)

S10+ is hideous but the note 10 render is god tier aesthetics. It's crazy what some minor changes can do.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-10-at-02.17.38.png (1418x1484, 1.65M)

They fixed the camera on the pro with a recent update. Thank god. Also mine has 256gigs of storage so not having an sd isnt all that annoying.

> notch in screen for cameras because designers too retarded to think of anything better
cancer/10. do not post again, faggot.

>hiding the punch hole
If they are so sproud of it, why hide it?

Agreed, and I think it's particularly stupid when the phone has top and bottom bezels anyway. I might tolerate if if they managed to make the screen go all the way to the edges in each direction because at least that'd look cool. I'll buy a Note 10 regardless of what camera setup it has because I can never give up the S.Pen, but I'd be fine with it just having the camera in the bezel like my Note 8.

Has the best night mode camera with the latest update.

>expandable storage
Dead meme. 128-256GB is more than enough. Need 700GB of FLAC? Run a fucking Plex server. SD cards are a ridiculously slow storage medium compared to eMMC NAND flash and UFS. Also, Android makes combining an SD with pre-existing storage basically impossible. You have to manually balance internal/external storage or accept internal as lost and store everything (big at least) on SD only. Finally, Android's media scanner service can panic if the SD is removed while running. SD cards are a dead meme from 2012.
>no headphone jack
About the only legitimate argument. This is fucked
>No wireless charging
Mostly memeworthy
>no IP rating
This is also true, but teardowns of everything since the 5 have shown a fairly reasonable amount of seals/protective measures. You might as well but Assmung if you're the kind of boomer that needs to swim/shower with a phone.
>Meme camera that'll break
I thought so too, but based on teardowns, it looks pretty solid. Just don't force it/drop your phone with it open.
>Refresh rate that drains battery
So set it to 60hz, are you acoustic?

>S10+
>Superior
Fuck. You almost had me user. Big kekles.

Just download BxActions.

hate hole punches.

and notches too.

>shitxby button
>samshit bloatware
>samshit depreciation
Literally r*ddit: the smart phone.

It's pretty good.

Proud owner of a s10+. Had the money and was between oneplus 7 pro, p30 pro, s10 and s10 plus.

Because im not an edgelord that hates everything mainstream, I picked the most reliable and best overall which is the s10plus. Great camera, durability, battery. Unrivaled screen quality. Punchhole is a non issue unless you are registered under the autismo act.

Generally the cellphone doesnt cut corners anywhere and for someone that uses his cellphone for his job nonstop its a very useful tool.

Posting from the s10plus niglets.

Attached: 1429191223631.png (646x720, 14K)

desu zenphone 6 is looking close to being what i want. just wish it had oled.

Attached: 1547552624343.jpg (500x375, 23K)

I don't get how can people tolerate samsung bloat. They literally ruined android on their phones.

So you are just retarded?

I like everything except that fucking notch.

If I had the money I would buy the S10+ without a doubt. Still I find no real reason to ditch my LG G6 since its working just as good as when I bought it.

I bought a Motorola Droid Turbo in 2015 and had that until March this year.
It fit my needs and the only reason I got rid of it was because the battery finally quit holding a charge.
Yeah, I could have gone through the hassle of opening it up and replacing it, but water resistance bruh.

I feel scammed lol

Me too brother, me too.
Fucking piece of shit has worse camera than the us version and it's battery depletes faster than POS Xiaomi Redmi Note 4