IPhone (in my opinion) is one of the worst phones on today's market with options like Samsungs galaxy s10...

IPhone (in my opinion) is one of the worst phones on today's market with options like Samsungs galaxy s10, the One Plus 7 pro, and the Huawei P30 pro. The iPhone X Having no headphone jack, no fingerprint reader, no SD card slot, and no support of non appstore app developers there are just so many reasons to buy an android over an iPhone. The 3 phones I listed all have better quality cameras than the iPhone X, all have better battery life, and all of them are cheaper. The s10 in my opinion is the best choice of the 3, and the android operating system is so much more customizable, and non appstore develeloper friendly I know it decreases security but it's nice to have lots of variety. Also apple as a company scams all of its customers into paying more for less such as the multiple dongles you WILL need for the Mac book pro, and the $1000 monitor stand, or the $6000 "cheese grater", and the iphone having no headphone jack. Also apple likes to take old innovations, and "reinvent" them by pretending like they created them such as the face Id system on the iPhone X, and wireless charging while Android flagships have had these innovations for up to 6-7 years now. These are all my reasons on why I do not like the iPhone but it is okay if you have, and like iPhone I have no problem with that, and that is all.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-23-18-51~2.png (1080x621, 628K)

Is this pasta or did some Indian guy get lost on the way to gizmodo?

Ok

Android is first and foremost Google's surveillance network.
As such you only have two rational choices: an iPhone, so that at least you're monitored by a company that doesn't own 90% of the web, or not owning a smartphone at all.
That this or that device has better specs is absolutely irrelevant because they're all too expensive for what they are, personal tracking devices.

yep, and the more time goes on the less freedom Android will make available to users until FuchsiaOS is a thing, and that's if locked devices don't do it first. While I wait for the Pinephone and Librem 5 to get stable I have an iPhone SE for the meanwhile and it's probably the best device they've ever made. All your points are extremely valid and it's really sad honestly.

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1541827366806.gif (500x491, 376K)

android is not worth it

say no to the google botnet

Hello Rakesh

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

go for the apple botnet instead

Custom ROMs, microG and FOSS apps are a thing. Just don't buy locked down phones as you'll be no better off buying an iPhone security/privacy wise.

Attached: superpower_by_2020.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

This is precisely the point I brought up with losing freedoms. I've had an HTC One M8 since 2014 and it served me really well all the way up to Pie but it's extremely unstable. I'm making this case because iPhones are available everywhere (SE preferably but that's discontinued) and it wholly depends on your region what Android you can get, Americans and Europeans for the most part can enjoy OnePlus, Xiaomi, Essential, Pixel etc. but other places only get Samsung, Huawei, Blu, Nokia etc. and there's nothing they can do. Compare this to earlier days where it didn't matter what device you bought you could guarantee tinker with it extensively one way or another. If someone can get those enthusiast phones I've mentioned then good on them. Also I'm just personally tired with Android going down the shitter so I'm moving to those two open phones I first mentioned next above all else.

Oh and of course for people that don't care about this, the 5 year guaranteed iOS support is really nice over the rare 2 year cycle most Android manufacturers abide to, with most only keeping to 16 months. Make no mistake I am NOT advocating for Apple as we already know how horrible they are in almost every other department nor am I saying their morally superior, for the time being I'd choose the lesser evil over an Android device that has several trackers plugged in to a much wider scoop compared to just one central walled-garden tracker.

Do the needful and install MohammadROM
>bugs
U tell me :^)

IPhone is first and foremost Apple's sheep milking network.

iphone is the only good product apple makes now that their laptops are all coming with soldered RAM/SSD and fucked batteries. if it still came with a headphone jack it would be perfect IMO. I'll hold onto my 6 as long as I can, but it's really starting to slow down and the battery is not what it used to be. still, four years aint bad for a smart phone

Satania Poster GTFO

Attached: Satania getting BTFO.gif (480x286, 3.03M)

Hahaha, nicely memed bro!

Hahaha, nicely street-shitted bro!

Attached: F7676627-2EF0-41EA-AC42-79833832C189.jpg (1242x2145, 1.03M)

cope

>cope

Attached: android_wojak_knowyourmeme_www.9gag.com.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

shut up, you're costing schlomo precious pennies

>IPhone (in my opinion)
Unfortunately for you, OP, the opinion of a 12-year old doesn't count for much.
You have no spending power.

seethe

Attached: 1558726581803.png (683x751, 149K)

Yes

Attached: applesucks.jpg (480x384, 17K)

bass

tl;dr
Why are you so obsessed with Apple?
Do you have nothing else going on in your life?

Apple user thinks iphone is more privacy friendly than android. It is not Apple does advertising too. Apple has more accurate profile than google has. Apple tracks iphone user's friends when in contact that dont have apple products.

Privacy important just like google's block 3rd party and dont talk about 1st party. Health data, interests, location, personal information, usage data, meta data...

Ignorant fucks.

None of those things matter when you're a green bubble.

Thanks Pajeet, now again in english.

Attached: More_explosive_than_curry.jpg (559x349, 48K)

>seethe

Attached: IMG_7204.jpg (3948x3072, 749K)

iTODDLERS BTFO FOR ETERNITY

Attached: 1541441616589.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

See

I was amongst some of the first people in the world to discover that Apple was spying on users through iOS when the earliest jailbreaks appeared. I submitted my finds to several security companies and they confirmed it. Apple were even spying on iPod touch users. they were logging all kinds of data and sending it back to apple, including the coarse GPS coordinates of where you connected to wifi, and in regard to the phones, a much more accurate GPS location, network you're connected to and much more, all stored in plaintext within the root directories. Apple called this: A BUG!

you are fucking cuck and an intellectual bankrupt of the highest order if you think iOS isn't as bad as Android. they're both equally fucking cancerous.

>they're both equally fucking cancerous.
No, they aren't. On Android you can at least do something about it. On iOS you're still running a proprietary OS and software even when jailbroken. Custom ROMs and microG are a thing, but not on iOS in any way, shape or form.

And yet even default Android/LOS is still pozzed.

holy shit imagine how bothered someone had to be to actually make this gif lol