Are you ready for the next steam official distro?

Are you ready for the next steam official distro?

Attached: Logo_Linux_Mint.png (622x565, 98K)

Only if they take a fucking stand and start to ship LMDE as their default Distro, because right now they're as much fucked as any other Udindo derivative

What stops them adding the original debian 32bit libs?

fucking add fractional scaling already, it's embarrassing that only KDE still has native GUI support for this with no xrandr configuration bullshit required

They don't have the man power nor the time to mess with this.
Mint is nothing more than a pretty cover above Ubuntu core, if they start to mess to much under the hood the whole project might go sideways
Besides, LMDE was created just in case Canonical fucks things up in the future, which they actually did

Cinnamon sucks

mint is for girls

Cinnamon is unironically the only effective way to use Gnome

>Mint
Just use Xubuntu and install cinnamon

No, I don't use closed source DRM botnet services.

Perfect for Jow Forums.

Debian is dying. It'll continue performing its intended function well (servers), but in the coming years it'll be hilariously outpaced by everything in the desktop space.

>Debian is dying
Literally every GNU\Linux tutorial on the internet:
>apt-get install
Fuck off Shill

I keep hearing that Debian is dying and its devs leaving the project, but nobody posts proofs of it.

It's just retarded hyperbole done by Red Hat shills.

but cannonical just fucked up.
now its the time for lmde

Budgie is better but I've actually warmed up to GNOME since installing Fedora

they've been saying that for years

I don't use mint but if the devs talk to valve they could get it as the official distro for steam for lmde

I really hope they pick an upstream distro like Debian, Fedora or OpenSUSE and not some shitty derivative.

Actually install gentoo
>dropping ubuntu support
>lemme just switch to (x)ubuntu