Americans wake up

>Americans wake up
>Jow Forums instantly gets more racist

Attached: ameriga-bear.gif (640x360, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvOYv9c11hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nooooo don't say the n-word

Attached: 1558484647600.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>racism
This isn't technology.
It is however, a psyop pushed by the media to get you to hate your fellow citizens.

Attached: 1558275709484.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

And That's A Good Thing

>Americans wake up
>/v/-tier shitposting increases across the entire site

Attached: 1554204894104.jpg (1080x1069, 440K)

What is the point of this post? Off topic and pathetic crying.

based ameriga

Hit the nail on the head, did I?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NORMIE POLITICAL POSTS REEEEEE

Attached: a.jpg (680x680, 27K)

Because of threads like these:

Holy shit, this gif

nigger btw

Ok, it's webm, but still. Wtf with that bearded guy?

>>Americans wake up
I'll admit: You got me there

Attached: 1550267020688.jpg (350x262, 30K)

>Jow Forums wakes up
>every board's quality drops significantly
suspicious how they go and shit up every board except their own

Is because Jow Forums is already shit.

Jesus Christ
From the invention of photography until the 40s, people didn't smile on pictures.
From the 40s to mid 2010s they smiled
Since 2015 they make söy faces like fucking primates

Humans are primates user.

Overdose of soilent and left wing media

>Europeans wake up
>Jow Forums becomes a bargain bin Jow Forums
FTFY

Even those threads are more on-topic than this one. At least they are discussing technology

Found the evolutionist atheist tranny nigger

I like how these threads are always the most active. Stormfags and niggerfaggots are always rearing to go at each-other on Jow Forums it seems.

Attached: soy_monke.jpg (800x533, 278K)

europeans can't afford technology so they aren't able to discuss it, the same way there are no european tech companies

>Can't afford technology
>Have better infrastructure than the US
Really activates your almonds

Who cares? Nobody comes here expecting Bible camp.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Niggers aren't technology.

Who's the dude on the right?

You might want to check out a place that is more suited for you. I think reddit is a good start

>tiny densly populated area with homogeneous population has better infrastructure in 1/5th of it's member states than massive spread out country
that's true. I don't know what it has to do with europeans low income and lack of technology or successful companies though.

Attached: 210483921479328.png (513x283, 76K)

Type "Star wars onions" in YouTube

>richest country in the world
>can't afford infrastructure
Really makes you think

>someone proves the USA is indeed not superior
>"NOOOOO THIS ISN'T TRUE YOU'RE LYING SHUT THE HELL UP EUROPOOR PAJEET"

Oh no no no

Attached: AmericaWhite.png (1024x643, 67K)

What part of large, unpopulated areas do you not understand?

>richest country in the world
Qatar is the richest country in the world.

Hey burger poorfag, make me a burger.

Attached: gdp-capita-nominal-ranking.jpg.png (529x413, 28K)

>60%
Gonna need to update that pic, user
>Even Russia can maintain railways in the freezing middle of nowhere through fucking Siberia
>Meanwhile Mutts are waiting for meme hyperloops

amerilards
BTFO

Why are Europeans constantly seething about their inferiority to America on this board? Every day there are 3+ threads of Europeans trying to convince themselves that they're not missing out even though they earn a quarter of what Americans do.

Imagine being this delusional. Keep living in your utopia heaven nation.

>>Even Russia can maintain railways in the freezing middle of nowhere through fucking Siberia
Because they need to.Do you think they have ethernet ports hanging out of trees there,though?

>$$ is everything
good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=NvOYv9c11hM

If you live in a country where at-will employment is a thing, you don't get shit to say.

that's kind of interesting. I wouldn't have expected a single european country of 5 million people could have a higher average than all of america. well done guys, if you keep it up the other 90% of the population that has 1/2 the gdp per capita of america or less will be able to get a bit closer as well. if you guys can get out of that 10 year recession it'll be a lot easier. don't give up! and if you guys feel like it you can come to the bay area which has double the gdp per capita of any european country or the boston metro to try and figure out some tips to boost up those numbers. keep your head up guys! I know most of you are failures but it's not all of you.

Attached: 819348203497.png (782x546, 28K)

>All this within minutes
This is what I'm talking about. There are absolutely seething European posters here, on a level higher than any other board I go to. What causes this? This thread will hit the bump limit if it's not deleted, European posters are furious.

Stay mad

What other 90% of the population. Did you think Europe is a country or something? Is this the power of McEducation? Where's my burger, peasant?

Attached: 1457376719888.png (715x585, 142K)

If you say something jewish, you're going to get called a kike. Deal with it.

>obvious bait

based and redpilled

>Obama actually made America great again

oh I'm sorry, I thought you understood the concept of comparing "europe" to "america" my apologies, I see such a simple comparison is well beyond you and that you've mistaken the idea as you somehow believe that europe is a country. my mistake, I should have compared the tiny nations of luxembourg and qatar to all of america as you did

>seething while complaining about seething

>No one has good, inexpensive Internet in Florida or New York because not enough people live in Wyoming.
That part is what we don't understand.

Rent free.

>comparing a continent of independent sovereign states loosely connected in a economic trade and toll union to a federation of states just because the US is big

Oh I see. Well in that case I guess you Americans come out even worse. Blame Equador. When people are talking about Europe, they don't mean Slobonia or whatever the fuck pretend country down in the sticks, you fag.

I wonder if these people realize that most of the internet uses this to mock them

So what? Racism is natural.

yes, that's what I was doing, as comparing an enormous diverse country to a tiny one is far more ridiculous and that approach is much more similar. thanks for backing me up here. comparing cities directly is again much better but you can see the kind of IQs we're dealing with here and from the replies I don't think they'd like to see how much lower european incomes are in that comparison so we'd better not.

>le pol boogeyman
go dilate

You sound severely triggered. Where did the Europoor touch you? Did he make fun of your mutilated dick again?

oh heavens it looks like you've somehow managed to miss the comparison even more than I ever thought possible. can you call over your caretaker or parents and I can get them on board to help get you up to speed.

africans, muslims and shitskins in general are not my fellow citizens

How are those data caps treating you Cpt Freedom?

>diverse
You could merge all the midwest and southern states into one giant state, they're literally the same. The coastal cities are literally the same. You have two different demographics, the one that accounts for costal cities and the one that accounts for the other godforsaken places. It's not diverse at all.

based, redpilled and checked

If you live in the US, then yes, they are. Feel free to leave any time if you don't like it.

that's a teribly interesting idea, I suppose you could do the same with europe if you really thought hard about it. I wonder if we could work together to try and figure out a way to compare those regions and see how things look? or we could hideously over-generalize some more?

Found the Jow Forums user

No I get you want to compare a country to a trade union of several countries. In reality Norway is a country and the US is a country. Norway is rich, the US is poor. That's a comparison. Now, I'm still waiting for my McBurger.

obviously I dont live in the usa

>I suppose you could do the same with europe if you really thought hard about it.
I do mentally every day. Most of the eastern bloc countries are basically "former eastern bloc" and virtually the same in terms of demographics, economy and politics. The same with former yugoslavian countries, they're just known as "Balkan countries". The same with the Baltic states. The same with Romania, Bulgaria and Macedonia. The same with Italy and Greece. Insignificant economies are just lumped together because they have minimal influence. The nordic countries are also lumped together, because they're virtually the same, and I say this as a norwegian.

So that's not an over-generalization at all, it's extremely common.

oh no please try and calm down. yes, I was starting to compare the union of american states, the so called "united states" to this interesting fairly recent development called the "european union" which is a union of member states. I know this is a bit of a logical jump for you and you're not comfortable with the idea of generalizing since you're very stuck up on this idea of "countries" but try and run it through a bit and see if you can get somewhere. I can see it'll take you a while to get there but I'd like to help you learn about comparing two things, and how you need to go to certain lengths to make them comparable instead of comparing a small part of one thing to a huuuuge big! big! big! part of another thing. can you call your parents over please?

NO! Us Danes are nothing like the uber cucked swedes. You take that back!

>The nordic countries are also lumped together, because they're virtually the same, and I say this as a norwegian.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU QUISLING

Attached: 1444957303463.jpg (1500x1092, 666K)

>the so called "united states" to this interesting fairly recent development called the "european union"
The US is not a union of states, it's a republic federation. Meanwhile, the EU is an economic trade union with a common currency. You'd have to be a literal 3rd grader not to see the difference.

oh there we go! you're starting to realize it! the differences! yes! keep running with that! start to think about how the two areas are different, and how we need to use our brains real hard to try and compare them! you're almost there!!!!

>blulblublubuulbubulbuuu I'm poor and seething about iiiit

Attached: 1508828866945.png (376x309, 127K)

>varg som ler
This one always crack me up

Attached: norway1.png (1114x835, 272K)

>steals your bike

>muh trannies
Obsessed

Have sex

Tax money in California is spent on welfare in the Rust belt. This inevitably ties the country together. You're arguing special pleading for the US here, which is fucking retarded. Imagine if I'd say that you can't compare China to the US because China is so much bigger and more diverse with all the minorities and regional differences.

bend over

Oh shit, it's incel Ma'am

Cope