Sleeping is technology. Do you use any software/hardware to enhance/track sleeping?

Sleeping is technology. Do you use any software/hardware to enhance/track sleeping?

Attached: 22FB3A96-D191-4504-888F-6195ABE93CF4.gif (325x252, 3M)

sleep as android with the torch alarm + foam earplugs

I use a fleshlight to help me sleep.

Absolutely no lights, 65f, eyemask, earplugs,no caffeine after 3pm, 2 sleep aid from Walmart.

I put on "10 hours rain on roof" videos in the background to drown out the traffic noise I'm getting here because otherwise some truck will wake up me at 4 am and I won't be able to fall asleep again. In the middle of a move though so I won't require it much longer. Also I prefer complete darkness, and my current apartment has roller shutters on the outside, but my next one won't so I'm gonna have to figure out something with blackout roller blinds on the inside or something.

My soul crushing depression is a good sleep aid I find.

Jesus, where do you live user?

I personally use only blue light filters and given up vaping. Helps a lot. Also some McDonald’s before sleep

I close my eyes and wake up on time on my own

I go to sleep early and leave my curtains partially open so I wake up with the sun.

I wake up early everyday now feeling refreshed and don't need an alarm clock any more.

Attached: 2a32dbdadd1b161a6a3b257ebc31254e.jpg (479x700, 132K)

Bedsheets and some tacks

You should also try turning down the brightness and contrast on your monitor

no, i just get a healthy 9 hours of sleep every day

>9 hours of sleep
>9 hours of work+travel time
>6 hours of """free"""" time a day you need to spend keeping your life and surroundings in order

I use redshift on Debian, I believe it adjusts the brightness too, but not sure.

Also I miss my girlfriend of 2 years, we broke up 2 months ago because she cheated on me with my friend. She always hugged me and I slept like a baby. Is there a technology for this?

The excuse of a NEET to not get a job
Welcome to adulthood user

but Im already 30, just complaining for 10 years about the state of it now

I know but this is Jow Forums and I have to make rude comments (also known as shit posting)

LARP?
if not, it's pretty cool.

The sun doesn't "wake up" you idiot. It's not even alive.

I tried the Sleep as Android and Sleeping Cycles apps that use mic and/or accelerometer, unfortunately it didn't do shit for me. Just doesn't work.

I still do consider trying those with some kind of smart bracelet as it'd be the most accurate way of tracking sleep activity changes, but I'm not sure if it's worth it after total failures so far.

I do sometimes take a melatonin pill before sleep and it seems to improve my sleep quality a little bit.

>enhance
I use a blue light filter on all my screens starting around 7PM to help me get to sleep.

Do apps like Redshift help here at all or is a physical filter like wearing orange glasses necessary?

Introduced a honeycomb percolator as an amiable hardware solution in this last round of bug fixes.

Attached: the-bee-hive-double-honeycomb-perc-water-pipe-10393957447_800x.jpg (800x1203, 83K)

my mum use Dreem. It seems to work.

I use Youtube, listening to boring courses in various universities. It works.

Attached: the-dreem-headband.jpg (2400x3198, 404K)

One thing they claim to do is to reduce eyestrain in the evening but my experience was totally opposite, all the orange/brownishness it causes makes the screen difficult to look at.

Now when I think of it perhaps that's how it's supposed to work: by making you not want to look at the screen anymore.

I think they do help, but is right too, they make it harder to read what's on the screen and to counteract, I turn the brightness up. I never really need to read that much at nighttime though, so it's not really a big deal for me.

Vibrating alarm + noise canceling headphones + pitch black room

Attached: FF065BAA-AD32-4979-AC91-5C3C6EBDBF4E.png (600x463, 25K)

I sleep in a large DIY coffin
Has a retarded amount of sound dampening
(MLV and CLD) and an AC unit.
Zero light or sounds come in.
A crisp 62F of air flows.

When I buy another house, I'm gonna have a professional crew make me a sound proof room.
That was I can watch the dirtiest hentai at full blast and noone can hear.

What am I missing here?

i use a small kitchen timer set to wake me in 8 hours. no hot mic tracking device necessary. i have oversized blackout curtains blotting the windows and use low brightness settings on my monitor and tv at all times. room kept at ~68F

Your phone's alarm doesn't "wake you up"
It's just transistors and microchips, fucking retard

>Also I miss my girlfriend of 2 years, we broke up 2 months ago because she cheated on me with my friend. She always hugged me and I slept like a baby. Is there a technology for this?
Kick your friend's ass

That sounds sick as fuck, you got any pics?

kidnap her and tie her up so that youll get to do the hugging

you have to go back

Based trips

a raspberry pi running an android emulator that gets on to the neighbor's network and turns off their android TV using the google cast API. Used to be that my neighbor would play loud ASMR videos on youtube all night long which kept playing even when they fell asleep. Not anymore. Now the raspberry pi turns off the TV within 1 hour randomly of when I go to sleep. The neighbor has yet to notice.

Absolutely nothing I've done has or ever will help me sleep. The only thing that has affected me was playing an ASMR video of campfire ambiance from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. I've only done it 5 or 6 times and although I haven't noticed myself calming down or drifting off faster, my dreams were a bit more relaxing, as opposed to my constant hellish nightmares. I'm trying to find my little iToddler radio ghetto blaster with sick battery life so I can do it more often. Such a terrifying and abnormal video game helps me escape my nightly inner hell, imagine that. It's kinda like sleeping with the TV on.

yeah, not my sleeping though

Attached: 1366557408506.jpg (250x256, 13K)

Weighted blanket

Don't be a fatty and you will sleep better. Less energy, less pain, more comfy, less effort, less bloat, more time, faster...

i use sleep as android with a cheap xiaomi mi band (like $20) and it works pretty well. you can set it to make the watch vibrate as your alarm which always wakes me up where i'll sleep through sound alarms like half the time

i have no idea how miserable your sleep should be to get butthurt about/or call going to bed early and waking up with the sun LARPing.
I do the same, and cannot recommend enough going to bed earlier and waking up with the sun at like 4-5am, btw it will most likely feel shitty at first, but will go to the feeling amazing everyday pretty quick. As a bonus you get like 4 hours free of any distractions.

Attached: tayandyou.jpg (800x392, 30K)

I stay awake until I'm tired and sleepy, then sleep as long as I want.
I phase shift about 2 hours forward every day.

Attached: 1553693200810.jpg (600x815, 91K)