Xiaomi’s New Device CC9 Viewed While Working

A new image of Xiaomi’s smartphone with edge-to-edge display has emerged.
The Chinese technology giant Xiaomi has been known to have been working on a screen-oriented device for a while. A new smartphone of the Xiaomi CC series, which will include brand-new devices such as the Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE from the current Mi-series of Xiaomi, is now available. This new series is aimed at young users.

images and via: isthemessage.net/technology/xiaomis-new-device-cc9-viewed-while-working/

Attached: Xiaomi's New Device CC9 Viewed While Working2332323.jpg (639x678, 170K)

I honestly don't know why anyone would buy a chinkphone. I'm a chink and would never buy a chinkphone

Attached: 1559432758668.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Cheap and good LOS support. What the fuck else do you need?

>cheap
Is a $300 difference every year or two years that significant?

>Is a $300 difference every year or two years
more post-consumerism, less consumerism the post

google android is botnet

slaves

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Partial agreement. Xiaomi makes some surprisingly quality products. I got a lamp from them a year ago that I get compliments on constantly, and it's really comfortable.

If i need stupid random gadgets or just want to waste money, chink gear is the way to go.

If it's something I know I need to be high-quality, it's not chink gear unless it's a PCB.

Xiaomi falls outside of this for me, though. They've done a good job of integrating themselves into the US market, and their products don't resemble any of the CSG products that are constantly pushed around here.

>2mm chin
Into the trash it goes

Seriously why the fuck nobody can do like apple do for iPhones without a fucking chin, those asymmetric bezels on top and bottom look so annoying.

>chin

The iPhone has a bigger chin.

What the FUCK is that thumb

At least its same on all sides.

User experience is significant. If you aren't a total animal you should be caring about LOS support, and in this territory it's cheap chink shit(xiaomi) vs expensive chink shit(oneplus), other manufacturers are so behind you'll never get a recent phone with good LOS support, maybe on some outdated models. Even google phones, which is quite sad.

Android? No thanks.

Is the S9 still worth getting I really fucking hate notched phones And cant decide if to save some money and go for the S9 or go all out and get a note 9 I would buy the goddamn Redmi k20 pro but it's so fucking expensive to import to my 3rd world shithole.

Attached: HelperNightmare.jpg (1000x1430, 136K)

It's not. It's much bigger at the top.

This looks very obviously shopped

>597 days since the iphone x released
>no other manufacturers have made a chinless design

I hope that's the one with under-display camera.
Because they're driving smartphone innovation now.

they can't if they want to sell in the usa

What’s LOS support?

Whether you own the smartphone or not.

I hope we finally get a phone without a front camera. Fucking hell why won't anyone do that?

>tfw my lamp is calculating my social score for a potential dystopian future

This year is a good start. Motorized cameras breaking is literally a feature - jam it and forget it even existed.

Huh? Now I’m even more confused? Is LOS an acronym?

That wouldn’t sell. People want selfie cams. Why don’t you want a front facing camera?

Fuck off, FBI, no one wants a front facing camera.

LineageOS, basically he means the bootloader is unlocked so you can install other ROMS

>absolutely no reflections on the screen
It's a photoshop

>I honestly don't know why anyone would buy a chinkphone. I'm a chink and would never buy a chinkphone
Good luck buying any piece of electronics ever then genius. I'm sure nothing you own was manufactured in China, no, that never happens.

nsa free

XZ1C
Z
C

Attached: sony-xperia-xz1-compact-hands-on-ac-4.jpg (1680x946, 125K)

>Comfortable lamp
Are you shoving it up your ass?

>They've done a good job of integrating themselves into the US market
Nigga are you high? No one's heard of Xiaomi in the States, and their phones hardly work here.

We're going full-monolith here guys.
No distractions, no bullshit. Just you and the ads.

>6700 days left until Apple's patent on chinless design expires

Do they really have a patent on keeping all bezels the same size?

When is the screens with curved corners meme going to go away?

The corners of the phone body are curved to fit your hand better and the corners of the screen are made to fit the body, so the answer is when we have perfectly square indents on our hands or move away from handheld devices.

People hold phones like this without any issue. It's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Attached: 1538425370562.png (638x634, 538K)

It all started with a malicious misconstruing of Apple's suit against Samsung. Apple's claim was based on "trade dress", the appearance of the product, rather than the design details as claimed by the Samsung shills. Not so much about the rounded corners, which were unpatentable anyway, but the overall external design, which Samsung copied slavishly.

people are going to put it in a case anyway so who cares

Because they make objectively better hardware for cheaper.

Personally I bought a Mi Mix 2 like 2yrs ago because it had no notch and I don't give a fuck about front camera. It's literally the perfect phone for me, and Samsung, Apple etc had no competition in my eyes. They had less features, or features i didn't like (curved screen and bezels on samsung, huge notch on apple and homosex etc)

that's one thick ass thumb.
also this looks very photoshopped unless this is some next level anti glare shit

I saw this picture on reddit months ago.

Nah bruh. Everything still gets sent to the government. Just not ours. Not saying that's a bad thing. I'd rather the Chinese government have all my data than my boys back home.

and that's why I said nsa and not chinese government

Nigga that's my whole budget.

didn't those chink faggots get the memo; photoshop is american software, they aren't allowed to use it anymore

new Note is coming out, wait and see if that impacts prices. APart from price very little reason imo to get an s9 over an s10 but I understand budget is very important

>chinlet

because they charge less. if the quality of the product is the same, why would I ever buy the more expensive one?

Android certification literally requires a selfie cam.

, Why are you self hating chinks so retarded?

They have a patent to bend the bottom of the screen where the connector goes

troll

Wow that was hard

Attached: S-13966.jpg (528x704, 31K)

>visible edges
Technology still has a long way to go.

In third world countries thats a yearly salary shitface. Maybe open your eyes a bit stupid hamburger.

how's the sony xperia 1? I was considering switching to that from my mate 20 pro

I received my Xiaomi Mi 9T a week ago, it's a very good phone for its price

Too big chin

>face down on stone
pwehiofwpohqrpgionveqprnvnponewvonpwoev

Fuck you! Eat a bag of dicks!

>tfw Xiaomi will never make phones with 4g bands for your shithole country

>he doesn't know about the raised aluminium ridges on the top and bottom of the phone
user, you doubt Sony's foresight.

Price performance.

>$300
More like 800.

USA?

Do you also buy a Swiss army knife and rip out all the other components when you need a new beer bottle opener for your estrogenated IPAs, dear redditor?

I have a Xiaomi phone, it is pretty great.

My Mi Mix 1 is working fine on Verizon of all the shitty telecoms. However I believe that is because the antenna was integrated in the 821 processor

Bezels are getting too thin. I have A40 and it has thin bezels but not that thin, and even there my palm flab below thumb too often touches the screen accidentally when operating the phone. It's uncomfortable and distracting. This is becoming a nightmare in industry. Side bezelles samshit S9 was already unusable without covers that added something to grip on.

Can you repeat that but without all the buzzwords? I can't understand zoomspeak