youtube.com/watch?v=5rPr2JSKeQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his hair pattern is 8 bit

literally /ourguy/
loses himself with the commodores sometimes

>likely has OCPD
>only watches a few normalfag scifi shows and would likely hate us
>macfag
>average intelligence and pretty slow, but since he has OCPD when he becomes obsessed with something he tries until he learns it

Even most posters on vogons are more knowledgeable compared to him

He's alright.

>8 bit computer support callcenter drone

Attached: 1519253757274.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

He's cool

kino

his 'restoration' videos are just him cleaning the cases, overall I still like him tho

thats LGR. 8 bit guy can actually do some more

>that pic where he is both mac enthusiast and open carry supporter
Pretty confusing.

I only got mad with his restoration of Atari 2600 cartridges.
Otherwise he is pretty cool. I like how repairs faulty PC units and encourage people to do soldering. Also he is open to criticism.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

based as fuck. he's no basedboy faggot.

Attached: 1533403245315.jpg (1265x666, 74K)

these guys with the big retro yt channels are so unashamedly dorky, i both like and am annoyed by it, especially when the videos are hugely overproduced and the voiceovers awful

He wasn't in Berlin, 1992
youtube.com/watch?v=vu8gAF5VFF0

Attached: Grande_baille.jpg (376x567, 34K)

Thank you for posting the run one!

Attached: 8bitride.gif (450x325, 647K)

Greetings

Attached: lgr.png (428x317, 320K)

more like 1 bit
and it's mostly set to 0

>super geeky guy is happy being geeky and produces interesting content

The only complaint I have is about his appalling soldering skills.

based and badposturepilled

Attached: 1543849298172.jpg (750x885, 442K)

I like him.

How does he do it

Attached: 1561268109395.jpg (1848x2587, 873K)

Do what? Invite girls [male] to hang out?

lgr would be the coolest thing to watch for me on paper but he just bores me. I think he just lacks depth and tries too hard to be funny. I get it though. You have to be a funny channel to get subscribers on youtube. I really wish i could find a guy that could drone on about (correct) technical details with the occasional nostalgic story. I think so much vintage hardware and software is proprietary with the original creator unknown/gone, it's hard to really dig into system internals.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIXOH1tJJu4

Attached: Laughingliches2.jpg (449x401, 104K)

doee he have a real life job?

He mentioned something about "job" in a few videos, so I assume he does.

can't tell if he'd be more of an admin or an programmer

I think he used to be some sort of programmer but now earns enough through his channel

Thats his problem solver right there

I can't stand this idiot.

Based.

Advertising of e-celebs is against the board's rules.
Every day you do this. Stop it. Now.

Can't take Texan out of a Texan nerd.

He was a tech support drone in the late 1990s and early 2000s, then he fixed and sold ibooks and macbooks for some years.
Now youtube, his webshop and his wife's job are his sources of income.

never trust a male with fingernails this long

Attached: gross.png (1038x682, 543K)

He has never programmed in any modern language, he only knows basic and some old cpu assembly

LGR was/is fine when he actually does obscure shit or what not. No I don't give a fuck to see you install sims and replay it stop that shit.

i wish he'd have the balls to say when games sucked. i used to watch his videos and he likes everything he plays and after i tried out some of his recommendations this fat fool lost his credibility

>plays objectively bad game that doesn't work well
>"eh well idunno this game isn't for me maybe it's the hardware I am running it on I dunno seems off overall It's probably someones favorite either way a timeless classic of the year XXXX"

Every damn time, like no some shit just fucking sucks. You don't have to make ever video AVGN but some shit just sucks

thats a common problem with reviewers. they tend to either only give gushing reviews or alternatively just shit on everything all the time

If youre into vintage keyboards try out chyrosran22 on youtube.

he's more successful than most of Jow Forums (not saying much) so we hate him. there's your redpill.

it's cool he exercises his freedoms but fuck the SERPA holster so hard

he doesnt look 8, he wears too many clothes to confirm if hes been bit or not, and i think he looks like a guy.

that guys voice makes me so wet

he lowers his voice through software

>Hates niggers
>Likes guns
>Has kids (daughter/s? I think)
>Thinks that cleaning a case is "restoring" a computer
>Owns his own home
>Honestly probably doesn't know that much about computers, just has the money and time to talk about them and make vids
Based/10 if you ask me

ugh me too I wish I could put on my French maid outfit and let him spank me for being daddy's little spoiled brat

you forgot
>codes in assembly

escape.webm

>tfw your butthole will never be tactile enough and he'll reprimand you for feeling like a rubber-dome
why live?

Attached: Curtis is upset.gif (250x170, 2.75M)

how many liters of onions does he drink everyday?

>Hates niggers
What?

Cool goofy dude.

Wouldnt fuck but he makes entertaining content, and although im not the arbiter of 80s tech he gives nice insight for someone born in 1998.

That skull is his grandmother and he wears her stockings and outfits on late rainy nights.

Hes a fucking dweeb. He has a personal defense channel and nothing make me laugh more than seeing him hold a gun. I dont have a link because I'm not subbed to it lmao

By the time this video is over

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 1.29.42 pm.png (2144x1218, 3.11M)

Nigga can write Assembly for the 6502. That is pretty based.

Best tech youtuber next to AvE

I gave this guy a chance but he kept turning 4 minutes of content into 11 minute videos for that sweet ad revenue

8bit computing is designed around the contour of his hairline

Based content. This is as kino as it gets

i've had interactions with him on facebook. he's not that knowledgeable. he is constantly messaging people on fb, or replying to posts in various fb retro computing communities begging for help and information, unable to do basic research himself, and never gives anyone any credit. asks people to point him to sources for material because he's too fucking lazy to use google. lots of people started blocking him so they don't have to see this cunt's insufferable levels of lameness any more. he's a complete fraud.

he cute

Attached: 1556282168342.jpg (1028x1080, 226K)

Isn't he the console copyright protection failures guy?
I love those series.

Why does he keep a skull behind him?
To whom does it belong?
It's just so spoopy!

youtube.com/watch?v=bw_B3lQxOps

his videos are just ..... omg

bit cringe guy

>his videos are just ..... omg
he used to be involved in emulator programming and the xbox piracy scene. I like his videos, but they're too simplistic due to the audience he's aiming for.

what audience do you think he's aiming for?

Attached: 1559572774720m.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

>what audience do you think he's aiming for?
noobs, those that are not at all familiar with how copy protections functioned or how they were removed, so he holds back on quite a few technical details, which is understandable.

Attached: 1552288663349.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Attached: 1144578654445.jpg (172x265, 26K)

Attached: what is happening.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Attached: Typical 8-Bit Guy ''repair''.webm (852x478, 2.58M)

WTF happened?

>computer wouldn't start
>power supply might be weak
>stuff more amps into it without checking for shorts
youtube.com/watch?v=5rPr2JSKeQ0 at 5:15

I actually quite enjoy the lengthy diatribes and rants he can go on. The length gives it a cozy and extra educational value to it. The second channel might be alittle too lengthy sometimes but at least offers viewing the learning experience he goes through on some of the things he reviews. Overall a 9/10 for me personally.

ocpd is what you get from smoking u retard

>he only knows basic and some old cpu assembly

So he's already ahead of 97.5% of Jow Forums

It's all about Safariland, their equivalent is excellent. Smooth in and out, great retention, no trigger safety issues, and the release is placed in a spot where it's natural to hit when drawing but hard to snag on anything and unlikely to be pressed by an assailant in a gun struggle. I have one for my 226 and love it, wish they'd license the design out so people who can't/won't afford a $100 holster could have it instead of garbage like the SERPA.

Too sexy. TOO SEXY! Stop!

oh what a fucking idiot. that's hilarious.

Attached: crp.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

the CHAD stride

>By the time this video is over
he's literally a faggot. and a bottom too.
his boyfriend looks even gayer than him.

anyone brave to tell him why?

1.- He's white and extremely inoffensive looking on top of that
2.- The blue slide tells me it's a training dummy (not sure about his one)

I think it's actually a silver slide, it just looks blue because it's in shadow, the photo was taken with a shitty camera, and the white balance is probably off because of the areas of direct sunlight in the photo.

one molex should have been the other way round

it's blue, you blind cunt. open your fucking eyes.

That would've detonated every tantalum in the computer, not just the one that went short.

When will he retrobright her asshole? I wanna see it

Onions are good for you user

Used to like his channel but he became really pretentious.

How does one become so comfortable with their Autism? I can't manage to run in public.