A dude jerking off

>a dude jerking off
HOW DO YOU MAKE IT EVEN WORSE

Attached: what.png (192x192, 21K)

what's that? waterfox logo?

is seamonkey worth trying?

don't mind waterfox, but it is still just firefox.

>seamonkey
sadly the development is moving really slow right now, but once the new version is released i'm considering it, given how shit firefox became nowadays.

what the fuck are they doing
what was wrong with the original logo

OK, cheers

Attached: 1513516179918.jpg (898x886, 42K)

Is there a snowball chance in hell they'll add support to any Tree Tabs extension?

TST never worked on it, and Tree Tabs is Web Extensions, which ain't supported now either.

Why not use icecat?
>b-but sites don't work
Disable the addons

The previous logo was just fine, and the one before that was ideal.

Sea monkey is so good use it

They wanted to move away from Mozilla's brand, and something forced them to change from the previous logo.

Just stick to this one, what the fuck. It's getting worse and worse.

Attached: Waterfox3.png (894x894, 106K)

Fuck, I didn't even notice until now. What the hell have they done to my taskbar

mfw

Attached: Wow.png (505x515, 246K)

How the fuck do you even install icecat. I spent 4 hours trying to get it to work for macOS. Where is the dmg. Compiling is just a mess because there’s always something wrong or missing

Lol

Attached: epic_handshake_by_dillon_and_dutch_by_miloslavvonranda-d5dx2qi-699x400.jpg (699x400, 64K)

Attached: 1561339599.png (493x387, 50K)

>a dude jerking off
another dude.
Well, that's just great. How am I supposed to unsee that? THANKS A LOT, OP.

>ddg engine is the html default
Would be ok if it didn't hide nsfw results. You can't add the non-html version either, just because they have the same name
Otherwise it would be ok.

I don't see it, because I'm not a gay faggot.

They doubled down. Now it hardly looks like a W. It looks like two Vs and one of them is circumcised.

don't see it. i agree the last one was bad and the one before that was the best. this one is fine tho

Just imagine it's a cute fox girl jerking (You) off.

This can't be real.

saved :D