ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS

Why does anyone NEED a phone above $100? Just TRY to justify this, I fucking dare you.

Attached: iphone_x_review06.jpg (1600x900, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xZb4AMi--c&feature=youtu.be&t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smart phones are just another status symbol for the poor and middle class. So answer me this, who the fuck cares? Cause you honestly just sound bitter you aren't retarded enough to drop 1k on a fucking phone.

i like ios

Honestly the new Google pixel phones are dank. The one I got is faster than some laptops and chrome books which is sad and hilarious.

The cost is the small form factor my negro

Diminishing returns, but if you want the best...

sometimes I forget that in the US, there are actually people that can't afford an iPhone.

T. norwegian

You don't need anything more than a cheap cot, a 50 square foot shared apartment, and government provided food aid. Life isn't just about basic needs.

sometimes I forget norway exists

t. america

Go be a poorfag somewhere else.

For girls, there is no greater turn off than to receive a green text message

I want the best camera?
I want the fast processor?
I want the best screen?
I want 5G soon?
I want pure speed?
I want premium build quality?

Etc.

Imagine thinking a phone over $100 is expensive.

You sure btfo'd him fellow 56%
I'm sure he thinks about you all day long as everyone outside of the greatest country on earth™

>Be American
>Higher crime rate
>Higher incarceration rate
>Most crimes are gun and theft related
That normally happens when people overspend what little money they make from welfare on muh gunz, to steal the iPhones they can't afford to buy.

>Imagine thinking a phone over $100 is expensive.
t. the incel who still lives in mom's basement, getting free tendies and paying $0 of the $50 a month rent your dad expects from you.

>be norway
>????
literally the only notable facts about your country are the oil and the tax rate

I'd say I'm sorry that you made life choices so bad you can't spend 1k every couple of years but I'm really not sorry that you are retarded.

Sure thing, you enjoy your failing infrastructure, the bidaily office shooting, the police violence, the two party system, and so on and so forth. I can't be bothered to write up everything wrong with your country so you fill out the gaps.

If anything it’s to keep appearances
After hitting a certain affluence in life you may be looked down upon if you’re not yet driving a German sedan, even if your 90s Honda beater still works just fine
Same with an iPhone, yes it’s really not needed but there is a certain stigma that can affect how others perceive you if you don’t have one

>Thinking that money management is retarded
is where you belong, then. That's where all the pre-teen minded retards go to squander $1000+ every 2 weeks on children's electronic toys.

Sure thing kiddo. Whatever you say. But before you fuck off can you pick up the straw you're getting all over the place? It's a fire hazard.

As much of a fire hazard as the Ryzen CPU you just squandered all your money on? How does it feel to live paycheque to paycheque with nothing to show but your being a permavirgin?

>iPhone 5S for $50 suddenly can't send blue bubbles

Mmmmhmm

Should I get the hay baler then? Jesus user there is so much projecting going on I do wonder can I use you as a projector for my presentation next week? Really seems like I hit close to home there.

It's called the bill of rights not the bill of needs

SEETHING

People can not afford phone in the U.S. becuase they do not deserve them. It is called capitalism. I sure ain't perfect in Burgerland. But I'd like to see where Norway will be in 30 years.

This place is getting more normie every day

t. Swiss immigrant in Burgerland

>NEED
Minimalist go die.

The perfect shitpost. Subtile yet shitty enough to pass for a senile old person or down syndrome Trump supporter.

I asume you are not so turbo autist that it needs to be explained why you need a smartphone on 2019, but if you mean, why a 1000 vs , lets say, 250, simply because I enjoy it more, life is to be lived user, relax a little bit.

Some people like to buy status symbols to feel better about themselves. Such as

Hey he doesn't have downs. He just happens to collect chromosomes. But yeah it's a pretty good shit post.

You don’t need one. I got rid of mine a while ago. 95% of what you use your phone for is complete nonsense. The 5% that isn’t can be accomplished with a feature phone. Bin the smartphone and watch how your life actually gets better.

Cope

enjoy...?

mountains and goat fucking presumably

This is all you need. It has an FM radio, ability to import music by inserting a micro SD card, AUX jack at the top, battery lasts forever, etc. This phone is a perfect 10/10.

Attached: 0.jpg (500x500, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9xZb4AMi--c&feature=youtu.be&t=20

im on some new shit

yeah, but I want more so suck my cock.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+

Over $100? As in one hundred, not one thousand as your title suggests? Because I want to do more than just phone calls on my phone, dude.

I use my phone and I don't like it being slow and shit with a bad camera.

Because high end phones ripoff morons
I buy mid tier 200usd stuff usually because it has what I need

>Just TRY to justify this, I fucking dare you
The great thing about it is I don't need to, especially not to you ;)

gotta test out the shitty ad-infested freemium app garbage I pump into app stores for the dumb plebs who are too cheap to buy software.

$250-300 is the sweet spot, upgrade once every 3 years

this user gets it.
consider suicide, norway. nobody gives a single fuck about your nation or your itoddler devices. keep supplying the world with oil and shut the fuck up.

>faster than some laptops
>6 inch screen and apps with 3 buttons
>sure buddy

>faster than some laptops
sure, if they're 15-20 years old.

Just fucking kiss already, anons.

I did it for the OLED screen and bangin CPU. Also I got the iPhone XS Max so it looks impressive in my hands.

I got my S10+ for free. Stay mad and stay poor fag

I hope you're retarded enough to make one of your inbred family members buy an Android phone and have them complain to you about it for years.
You could just stop caring and care about issues that actually improve your own life but you're completely incapeable of that, you need something you can feel superior about and it needs to be under 1000$ because that's a lot of money to you.

Attached: 1558945817598.jpg (900x900, 263K)

because no $300 phone with S pen

lmao broke ass

The unsubtle tranny post, easily outed as a redditor.
Have sex.

Idiot tax. Now shut up and buy more Apple shit so my stock can increase.

>you sound bitter poorfag
>you're not actually retarded to spend 1k on a smartphone, are you?
So, which is it?

>After hitting a certain affluence in life you may be looked down upon if you’re not yet driving a German sedan, even if your 90s Honda beater still works just fine
>Same with an iPhone, yes it’s really not needed but there is a certain stigma that can affect how others perceive you if you don’t have one
Then it's better to never associate with such people, right? Only thing they're good for is indirectly wasting your money.

/thread