What are the best apps for a android phone ?

i just got one

Attached: android logo.jpg (288x276, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oldgamesfinder.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3kWVfmvHpBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grindr for a man of your ilk.

FX

AccuBattery for battery health
Dark Sky for weather

tiktok

Pedo subhuman

Fdroid, newpipe (YouTube), simple gallery, twire (twitch), clover

>2019
>apps
the fad is over. phones are for calling again now

VLC
Fing

sadly not when all the zoomer kids have one at such a young age. It seems like im the only one using a phone for calling anymore. Everyone just texts but i cant stand that bullshit. Texting is the most subhuman bs ive ever come across. The people on the other side just come off as different than real life and dont even get me started on text messaging parents

Tldr; faggots will be faggots

Attached: 1542769692343.gif (305x225, 3.76M)

I only use email. I don't want to be reached any time that somebody else feels its important. If it's an emergency, call 911. Don't fucking call me.

ive cut all social media for pvvious reasons but i get what you mean. sometimes i wish i had lived in the past, back when folks sent mail and cherished honest get togethers- not to snap photos and post them online and not for clout. sadly that has been taken from us, by billionaires and surveillance agencies that are pushing for more online integration.

Attached: alpha_manspreading.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

Clover

and aurora store on f-droid for installing apps from botnet store

That's it exactly. I avoid all social media because it's all cancer. I used to use a cell for my job but people exploited it for their own stupidity. Never again.

Plus the only people I would ever give my number to now, know not to call me anyways.

Wrong generation faggot, kill yourself

Dosbox turbo

then go here for DOS games.
oldgamesfinder.com/

get ready for comfy nostalgia, even if you didn't grow up with DOS or windows 3.1 games you can't deny the appeal.
youtube.com/watch?v=3kWVfmvHpBE

Imagine how the other zoomers will react to you being able to play Doom or Duke Nukem on your phone.

I check my email 3 times a day and I respond to everything that needs to be responded to.

Have straight sex incels.

>angry old man can't cope with change
Nobody wants to sit on the phone listening to your uninteresting bullshit that takes two seconds to type

Aren't you missing some Fortnite, you toddler?

Clover
Adirstat