Attached: xxx.png (875x475, 81K)

fuck he did it again

Jow Forums BTFO

is it the best?

yes. extremely minimalist though. super fast

mupdf.com/

mupdf!

the best!

I like it, but I hate that it does not have a continuous view. Or does it?

>continuous view
?

You know when you are scrolling a pdf and the page ends and you keep scrolling and you start viewing the top part of the next page? That's what I mean.

In mupdf, once the page ends, the next one just "pops" in the screen.

Attached: epub.png (800x471, 176K)

yeah nah, i don't think it has that.

Zathura has it, and it's really minimalist too.

SumatraPDF

Holy shid

llpp. Zathura is for chumps

What do you use for editing PDFs? Many have text boxes for you to type in rather than printing off and writing on paper. I used Preview for this on OS X but don't know what to use now that I don't use OS X

evince

i always just come back to okular. I've tried them all. I like minimal software like mupdf, zathura, xpdf, but all my hardware is always kept new and top of the line so really it doesn't benefit me to lose features.

Evince.
I'd stick to Okular though, if it weren't for some weird graphical glitches while zooming.

PDF-XChange Viewer
SumatraPDF

google chrome

Attached: 1561190101001.gif (931x682, 426K)

xpdf

included in slackware

Sumatra, PDF X-Change

This.

I used Evince for annotating shitty thesis papers I had to correct, a few hundred annotations and evince came to a crawl. The longer you had it open the more laggy it got, closing it and opening it again would make it usable again for a few minutes until dropping to 0.2 fps when scrolling

I haven't tried any of the other readers in this thread, but does anyone know of ones that don't have this problem, which support annotation without affecting performance?

I would switch to Chrome just for the PDF viewer if it actually remembered what fucking page I was on.
(t. Macfag. Preview has been broken for like two OS versions now and I'm using pdf.js under Safari because there are no other options.)

I feel like moot is behind this...

Who?

what the fuck, the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24 (23) g - what pdf reader do you use - Technology - 4chan.png (363x138, 21K)

do you really need a gui for ctrl+scroll you utter retard?

Some also need Shift and Comma keys.

Same

Attached: 1472095314712.jpg (604x604, 42K)

okular

Okular