How Did Tech Become So Male-Dominated?

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7zX6LalLI

Attached: urhot.jpg (1197x778, 73K)

Because women are bad at math for the most part and are turned off by it

that was a great video idk why it has so many downvotes
Jow Forums got out of their containment board or something ?

the same reason every technical field has been dominated by males for all of history

They could be good, but they have a lot of other options with better effort/reward ratio which makes them more likely to have a better balanced life than what is needed to truly excel in those fields.

Men aren't as social as women. Women prefer to work with other people while men don't have a problem working by themselves. Also, women like to have lives/a family outside of work.

>the men got to celibrate at a party but WE had to walk home in the snow

Pathetic victimization from BPD pieces of upperclass shit.

It was always Male dominate because the US government had a lot of push into the internet/APRA early on and just reused employed people who were generally men

I just got to the part of the video where it says tech companies won't hire women lol, there could be nothing further from the truth women have a much lower bar to get hired at tech companies because they want the PR

Yup, had women hired even though they barely spoke english and still can't type shit in english at my job. But they are a minority and a woman thus we hit EoE easier.

>danger hair
>jaundice
>someone thinks this is hot
Didn't even have to watch the video to debunk it.

at my firm the girls get one phone screen interview and then a second one if they fail the first one, the guys get 3 phone interviews and if they fail any of them they're thrown into the garbage

How did education become so female-dominated?
How did construction become so male-dominated?
How did waiting tables become so female-dominated?

Women don't care about solving problems by themselves. At all. They want other people to work with them and help guide them.

Tech requires independence. Women don't lead.

>They could be good
If not for the patriarchy!
They surely can do anything that men can do, just never do it because uh, have sex and balanced life!

Yeah, like being a prostitue.

because patriarchy works.

according to this video women are so weak minded that they completely stopped getting into tech because certain toys were in the boy's aisle and also because there were movies that showed nerdy males

Or maybe just being influenced early in life has a profound effect on one's personality, you MRA fuck.

Attached: 1558845074193.jpg (540x540, 58K)

Ok incel

>How Did Tech Become So Male-Dominated?
Mostly because women are stupid.

women don't give a shit about computers. It's a magic box that does what they want until it stops working. Take the most average guy you can find and he'll probably be interested in tech. Whether it's comparing spec sheets when choosing a new laptop or buying pointless gadgets.

the fact this women thinks people are so easily discouraged is proof. Men don't need encouragement, they'll just do it because they find it interesting.

that explains why all those people who grew up thinking of computers as something only nerdy losers liked stayed far away from them, or wait that's not what happened at all because even with a stigma that computers are for losers men were so drawn to them that they got into them the same way is happening today

have sex

Dilate.

I did, with 30 people, it's fucking boring

>the atlantic
>Mar 14, 2017
this is pretty low hanging fruit and not anything to really care about
feminists push this shit all the time, this is nothing new and not even as offensive as some of their other shit which outright demonizes gay and nonwhite men too

kill yourself homophobe

Because men have greater spreads of intelligence and their nature is more accepting towards harder sciences and tech.

>FUCK MEN
>unless you know they're lgbt or some other minority
>jk fuck them anyway
feminism is SUPER PROGESSIVE lmao

Who the fuck jerks off to tech talks?

Attached: 1538976013298.jpg (326x324, 50K)

>complains that asking stupid questions in CSC110 is met with curt responses
ya no shit, there's a girl in my digital design class who constantly challenges the professor with dumb fucking questions and he's nice enough to spend 10 minutes of class time every day walking her through shit she should already know (or ask in office hours) while everyone who paid attention in the preq courses just gets to sit there and have their time wasted

>naval officer Grace Hopper
I guess the fact she was a fucking admiral isn't important enough to mention because it ruins the narrative

>guys email me to tell me they jerk it to my TED talk
I would be flattered, literally none tells me they jerk it to my presentations and I'm kinda sad

In conclusion, no one is ever talking about getting women in other male dominated fields like sanitation/garbage collection. I wonder why?

Womens natural place throughout all of time has been lower on the totem pole than men. This last hundred years of bizarro world shows how correct that is.

Call me when they're also demanding that men and women should compete against each other in all the same Olympic events.

Tech is only "male dominated" if you cherry lick all the tech fields like cs and engineering and leave out all the others like biotech and medicine... It's actually really close to parity but women choose different tech fields.

get married, degenerate.

I was just about to post this, health and chemistry are both pretty female dominated these days

The proper reply is "dilate", you subhuman.

getting married is much better advice though

t. actual retard

>he thinks that marriage is still a good idea
Unless you get a proper Catholic girl, marriage is a one way street to being held hostage in your own home.

>catholic girl meme
You're almost as retarded as he is

Attached: 1503175528716507505.png (178x180, 56K)

>christcuck

>dislikes increase by 50 since link was posted here
never change, incels

>doesn't jerk off to tech talks

Attached: 1556759865803.jpg (200x313, 13K)

>marrying women
L M A O
gayfag master-race here, i feel bad straightfriends will never be able to marry their best friend

In b4 graph which shows for split second in the 70s or some shit it was slightly equal only in America

>hating womemes means you have to be an incel

Keep dilating.

hahah lol a women hate thread on Jow Forums!!! time to be an edgelord and say i hate women and that they have tiny brains than us! LOL GET BACK INT HE KTICHEN GO MAKE ME A SANDWHICH This is so fuckign funny dude holy shTSITHtRJ!!@O!

>women keep pushing a homophobic, gay male-exclusionary narrative
>wtf why do you, a married gay man, not like this???
gee i dunno

Attached: UNNNNNNGH.jpg (640x427, 96K)

>hurr if you dont accept the last hundred years of turning natural order on its head youre an incel

Damn guess everyone was an incel. Truly a miracle we even exist. Dumb reddit fag.

Have fun in divorce court even if you never marry since extended co-habitation is all she needs.

You're trying way too hard, Jow Forumscel.

You have to go back

>gay men actually just hate women
holy shit i haven't heard that one since the 90's
good show
are you gonna call me a boy-diddling fruit next, too?

why are leftists always so paranoid

i'm literally a married gay dude sitting next to my husband
he's balls deep in league right now but i'm having a nice time shitposting
you're going to die alone and whiteknighting a bunch of cunts on a basketweaving forum will not ever get you laid

Only in gigacucked countries

Male separatism is the logical political extension of incelism and MGTOW cringe. You could also call it rational male isolationism.

Though we desire female sexual contact, social conditions have made relationships between the sexes so toxic that a complete separation, antinatalism, and celibacy, is the rational choice for the average male.

You should've at least picked a woman to have kids with.

>not being a DINK
kids are such a dumb meme

It's a false flag, you donut.
Check out the rest of his replies in the thread - they're all obvious b8s.

No. Hating modern women is pretty logical.

>kids are a meme

oh nonoonon

>HURRR HE'S NOT ACTUALLY A GAY MAN
do i need to take a fucking picture of my marriage certificate, you fucking cunt?
here's a hint: antisjws wouldn't push the "LMAO SEE HOW ACCEPTING PROGESSIVES REALLY ARE!!!" shit if you fuckers DIDN'T KEEP CONSTANTLY DOING IT
i'm a married gay man and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it

alright bud why should i have or even want to have kids when my husband and i can spend our income on fun shit like vacations and PC parts

Girls select what they want to be interested and the markets bend to their will. Boys are interested in things and girls are interested in people. Its not fucking rocket science. No matter how many fraudulent "studies" come out of the Social Sciences department it wont change reality. Women tend to not be willing to sit in their basement for 2-3 days without showering with taco stains on their shirt learning how to code

Attached: differenceinmagazines.jpg (958x720, 117K)

>modern women
There are still plenty of non-modern women to choose from. If you go to church you'll meet plenty. Women from poor countries are grounded in reality as well.

>Women tend to not be willing to sit in their basement for 2-3 days without showering with taco stains on their shirt learning how to code
don't fucking project, my hygiene is impeccable

>If you go to church you'll meet plenty.
You're deluded.
They're massive sluts, they just pretend a lot better.

t. living in "traditional" country, surrounded by girls who go to church literally every single sunday

preaching to the choir 2bh most people here know this, good luck trying to get this accepted in larger western society though it's not allowed

>church
>poor countries
lol fuck off

I won't even bother with this feminazi shit, but answering the question, is like this:

- there was nothing but technology being used only with military purposes.

- some cis white bad priviledged males started risking money working theis asses off looking for technology for the civilians.

- These cis white bad males started hiring people, only other cis white males wanted those jobs for nerds because who cared about that complicated shit.

- These companies started growing quickly, and had to hire even more people for technical areas, only cis white priviledged nerds applied there while the good, poor, and oppressed ones only wanted liberal arts or HR jobs.

Nowadays it's the very same, but feminazism and the sjw cult are targeting these jobs because liberal arts is not a real career and working in the mines, construction and sanitation are disgusting jobs thst only filthy cis white priviledged males have to do.

>have sex

Already did, overrated and because of that now I cannot be a wizard.

>Catholic girl
Sorry, I'm not a pedophile.

tfw diagnosed autistic female, I'm interested in creating and exploring things and work towards my interests but have a 9 year-old girl wonder to the world.

I don't understand why women are generally so shit and are only obsessed with celebrity bullshit and cant cook or clean.

I kind of really hate most women for this.

>church
fucking ew

tits or gtfo

inb4 london

>I don't understand why women are generally so shit and are only obsessed with celebrity bullshit and cant cook or clean.
this but for other gay dudes
i kicked my hubby's ass to learn how to clean, i still prefer to cook though because i'm better at it
he also microwaved a fork once so i just don't trust him

*tips fedora*

Attached: 1555636713179.jpg (500x688, 57K)

>have a 9 year-old girl wonder to the world
I fucking hate retard sluts who think that their annoying spawn is "wonderful".
Everyone else hates your little shit.

Attached: 1559752113368.jpg (720x552, 52K)

>haha it's just a meem

Attached: christian server.jpg (700x608, 58K)

>newfag thinks Jow Forums hasn't always been primarily atheist

no girls allowed, boys only in Jow Forums I hereby exclude (You) from this male space

what an idiot.

Women are different. The fact that we even have to argue about this is absolutely clownworld. We have 10,000 years of recorded history to prove this.

Attached: 1328911739410.jpg (438x453, 65K)

hey retard i'm pretty sure she's talking about her sense of wonder and explanation, not a child

Funny how if you tell people you study Buddhism, Taoism, or Hinduism, they're cool with it and may even ask to know more. But if you tell them you're into Christianity, it provokes an automatic reaction of disgust. What makes it different? They taught you to hate it because it's dangerous.

Yes, and euphoric, don't forget to tip your fedora.

lol

>>Danger hair
My brother and I point this out to each other quietly all the time.

>Look over in the interview room bro...aposematism

buddhists don't kill gay people so i have no issue with them
mudslimes and biblethumpers are less than human

be careful or your sky daddy will punish you

A meme indeed, but don't worry, your fedora and the magic of friendship will protect you

like bud i think all religions are fucking stupid but i tolerate the ones that don't go out of their way to shit up people's lives a little more

piss earth

Stories from my college days in CS:
>first year
>most assignments are simple shit
>download these files and fix these bugs or
>write these scripts and hand them in as plaintext
>assignment 3 or so was about debugging
>this fat girl starts complaining about how hard this assignment is (even though the instructions are super explicit)
>she starts asking random people for help
>she asks these chinese kids who always hang out together for help
>they pretend they don't understand her
>she looks around for a white man
>she sees me
>fuck
>"Hey user do you know how to do this?"
>i really, really hate this girl already but i begrudgingly decide to see what her issue is (thinking that the assignment was easy, it shouldn't take that long)
>"okay sure"
>"i don't know what i'm supposed to do here"
>"well you're supposed to find the bug in this program"
>"yeah... but i don't know what the bug is"
>"mmhmm, that's the point... you're supposed to find it"
>"okay but what is the bug"
>at this point i'm getting more frusterated
>"well.. you see.. that's the entire point of this assignment... is to find the bug, and fix it"
>"yeah, but how do i find it?"
>"have you tried running it?"
>she looks totally dumbfounded at this idea
>"no"
>"okay so try running the script"
>"what do you mean running it?"
>"like, execute the program, make it run"
>"how?"
>at this point i'm thinking "holy shit, this person has to be fucking with me, or she's legitimately retarded"
>"just pull up IntelliJ and hit the run button at the top"
>"oh, this is that app the professor uses during lectures"
>assignment "0" was literally just setting up the IDE, so i have no fucking idea how she doesn't know what this is
>at this point i'm only 'helping' because i'm curious to what depths of retardation we can actually go
>"so you don't have the IDE installed?"
>"no..."
>"okay, so go download it and get it on your laptop"
>"how do i do that?"
CONT

>S-STOP INSULTING MY RELIGION THAT REPEATEDLY FUCKS KIDS

Don't worry, he loves me ;)

Men also dominate online content creation. Look at major youtubers or non-major content creators. It's usually men.

Raped kid asses disagree

Attached: papuaż.jpg (319x400, 40K)

just like you love little boy buttholes