I use arch btw

I WANT TO BE A GIRL SO BADD

Attached: 1561315237158.gif (640x360, 337K)

I hope we end up in a future so detached from the concept of identity that threads like these cease to exist.

fuck off jew

do not use yuru yuri for tranny threads

Attached: cute.jpg (1024x599, 110K)

I do too OP

Just accept you will never be one
You’ll be better off accepting who you actually are instead of mutilating your body attempting the impossible

me too but with gentoo

absolutely transphobic

Die.....l8

All these fags dying to be a girl and I'm over here lifting trying to be He-Man because there's no way a cock in my ass feels better than my cock in some pussy.

Attached: 1539883423467.jpg (1080x542, 79K)

>installing linux fucks up your brain so hard that you end up wanting to be a tranny

Steam OS
8 inches (feminine)
her/him

tpbp
kill yourself fucking idiot subhuman transexual
you can't change your sex idiot, you need to go back to be a bunch of food in your dad's tummy to possibly change your sex.
kill yourself so your soul may end up appearing somewhere else fucking idiot, I will never forgive trannies for using yurus to post their retarded blogposts about how they want to be a girl

Transexuals are mentally ill and need to be purged from society

Attached: 1541562697737.jpg (255x255, 15K)

I use Manjaro unlike you goddamn girly boy queers

Attached: real-american.jpg (777x437, 123K)

This is why I hesitate transitioning from Windows...

Attached: 1419035418913.png (370x242, 61K)

Accepting who you are is a message of absolute kindness. Hormones and mutilation are cruel.

>do not use tranny content for tranny threads
With weaboos
You lose

Attached: 1560967889232.jpg (324x400, 42K)

based

what is the objectively reason of want to be a girl?
You are too deep in circle attachments, friend.
I say that once you are a girl you will feel like you want to be a boy.
The circle of ouroboros - attachment has no end.

Attached: Karen Kujo Arch Linux.png (1366x768, 292K)

Most idiots trying to be a girl are just using the transition as a way to cope for some other mental problem
"gender dysphoria" doesn't exist without some other problem like depression

It's a warped sexual desire in most cases on Jow Forums. Feminine stuff is sexy and somewhere along the way they want to become what is sexy to them.

In Jow Forums, there is the added pressure that stems from a perceived anti male sentiment in tech industries. This makes some men with low self esteem ( such as +20 year old virgin's) feel ashamed of their masculinity and want to dump it.

Attached: 20190220_235506.jpg (435x435, 96K)

I wonder if this has anything to do with liking women so much that you wish you were a woman.

why would you want to be a girl

i post anime because i want to fug them

Attached: 1533718158321.jpg (622x647, 75K)

or it's because they're sexually excited by the idea of being a girl or being considered a girl. that's a huge portion of the online sex freak tranny population that a lot of pro-tranny people like to ignore.

I believe it does, but that affection only manifests as a desire to become a woman when extra factors are introduced, such as low self esteem and being ashamed of one's body.

Attached: 88d247b029e842e39c8f1ab9be54bd080b23e5103bae6a8849fb146338dc65771.png (500x364, 69K)

It is human nature to adapt.
so being born male or female is actually trivial matter.
To me it is not important being born boy or girl, things might change a lot but, I will adapt either way, and striving to be the best version of myself.

To see something so trivial as your identity that means there is something seriously wrong with your perspective-view on life.
Most of time, these sufferings are not from mental illness, but rather traumatic experiences in life.
The moment you let go of all your attachments, you will love and appreciate life/the world more.

We can all be cute girls here uwu

Men adapt when a situation is beyond their ability. Women get men to do things for them even when they can do themselves. Pretending to be a woman isn't adapting. It's a failure to adapt.

>so being born male or female is actually trivial matter.
No it is not, Males and females operate on different wave lengths and both have varying needs
To try to reject your body's natural tendency to be male or female I fail to see as healthy in any way

I'm sorry that it does not seems to be clear enough.

I don't support people to cut off their junk.
I mean being born as female or male, sexuality is not important, either is fine.
The more important is your personality and mental well-being i.e. yourself, and the act of wanting to become someone who you are not is stem from attachment which is one of the sufferings in life,
it could be mental illness or traumatic experiences, but most of time it is traumatic experiences. The scar might appear to be perfectly healed, but it still torture these person every moment.
Do not hate them or look down on them, love them and help them with all you can.Everyday is not Sunday.

Attached: .jpg (2048x2048, 420K)

It's honestly brainwashing.

Attached: 20180905_125602.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

99% of the time it's because they watch too many CGDCT animes and it leaves them wanting to become a cute anime girl like their chinese cartoons