Issue on windows

>issue on windows
"oh, it must be an issue with the computer"
>issue on linux
"oh, must be an issue with linux"

Who else thinks this way? m$ brainwashed me.

Attached: linux-vs-windows.jpg (620x349, 47K)

Microsoft is a proper company, Linux is maintained by overly bearded college students

not me, windows always breaks. it's not the computer, it's shitty windows.

Funny how the other 9 billion users don' thave your problem including about 100 million grandmas have no problem with that

funny how windows randomly shits the bed and loses rotation lock on a surface pro, having to dig through the registry. funny how when other issues occur and you google for it, you only find unrelated articles or issues because windows 10 has changed so much that if you do even find the exact issue you have because the system did an oopsie, the way to fix it doesn't exist anymore.

>issue on linux
"oh must be your fault and not the fault of our retarded broken software maintained by NEETs and interns"

ftfy

>issue on windows
"oh, it must be an issue with the computer, but I'll give a look online and everything will be fine in 5 minutes"
>issue on linux
"oh, must be an issue with me, Linux is perfect, the trannies can't be wrong, I think I'll spend the next week to reinstall my whole os, ricing it and pretending to be productive online, I don't even play games"

Lincucks are the worst

Attached: 1540970939593 (1).jpg (540x533, 57K)

>"oh, it must be an issue with the computer"
What? Are there actually any niggers that are so niggerlicious that they think problems with windows are probablems with the hardware?

Facts. This is why tech support for windows doesn't exist. It just works.

cringe
based and redpilled

Tell that to the Indian street-shitters

Baby duck syndrome. In your mind Windows is the default, so you associate its bugs with "haha just computer things" that were there since you remember.
Linux is a newer experience for you and you went out of your way to replace Windows with it, so you're super concious of everything that's happening.

Driver_Power_State_Failure

Windows - turn it on, it works
Linux - spend hours accomplishing a simple task that requires 9000x get-package.

I'd like to be able to plug my USB Fleshlight in without having to sudo get some milking.

Truth nigga

Unless you did something before it breaking like installing updates, it's probably your computer. Windows is much more stable than most random Linux distros around when not fiddled with.

*broke
And I dunno if this still applies to 10, because until some years ago it was random distrowatch meme distro tier.

when windows (past winxp) shits itself it's faster to make a backup and reinstall than to attempt fixing the problem.
on linux if you know what you're doing you can usually spot the issue quickly (unless it's systemd that breaks but that's almost an os on its own)

Seems 1809 was a bit of a wake-up call for MS, updates have been noticeably less broken since then.

>windows
one click to get the job done
>linux
15 commands to get the same one click job done

lincucks BTFO

>look up problem on linux
>Run this command to fix it

>look up problem on windows
>Have you tried restarting?
>Try the 5 different automatic assistants
>Have you turned it on and off again?
>Could be in one of these 6 different setting menus
>oh they moved the setting in the last update I think
>Try power cycling
>You just have to edit this registry entry
>Also restart

This completely describes one of my experiences with Windows.
>install windows 7
>install ethernet drivers from the disk
>"ethernet cable is unplugged"
>download ethernet drivers from manufacturer's website and install them
>"ethernet cable is unplugged"
>spend hours reading pajeet forums online to get it working
>fuck with regedit, services and CMD
>nothing works

>install manjaro
>ethernet works out of the box

>Linux is maintained by overly bearded college students
and people from big tech

>and people from big tech
Yes, it's called 'sabotage'

Truth

ITT: People too retarded to use Windows.

>issue
problem

The only one with issues is the publisher or collector of periodicals.