Women in tech thread

Women in tech thread

This is Lynn Conway, co-creator of VLSI

Attached: B86E30C4-080B-4B0F-A3F4-84B7EA73A922.jpg (640x852, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYxVpHpcTfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway
youtube.com/watch?v=yzmQVejR6a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Coraline Ada Ehmke, creator of Contributor Covenant.

Attached: 220px-Coraline_Ada_Ehmke.jpg (220x391, 19K)

It's not a woman, it's a tranny.

You forgot to wear your programming socks.
This is Leah Rowe, leader of the libreboot project.

Attached: leah2.jpg (300x300, 43K)

I don't wear socks. Socks are like condoms for your feet, they kill all the feelings.

Sophie wilson, she help creation arm

Attached: 8ED9CF93-1237-4FF7-8F6C-4812E84D0D8C.jpg (640x426, 45K)

>co-creator of VLSI
you have no idea what you're saying. Even though Lynn is smarter than anybody in Jow Forums, she claims to be the one who came up with out of order execution, but she was nothing but a junior engineer that merely worked under the architects who came up with the idea.

Also, anybody who really understands advanced computer architecture knows that this idea was nothing special. Lots of experimentations were going on in those days both in academia and companies like IBM and most of those algorithms are really very simple to come up with a less than 2 years of experience. The field was too new and most of the easy inventions were begging to be discovered

based

That's the only women in tech you should care about.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10K)

>DilateBoot

my scrum master
50+ years old.
has been an office manager her whole life and passed a agile scrum pmp certificate. always on social media/ reddit. doesn't know how to properly write acceptance criteria.
doesn't understand technology at all. kisses up to the owner of the business.
acts like she's 16, into cosplay, capeshit/star wars. takes vacation for dragon con.
absolutely dense and loves her job. its hell lads and I can't say anything because "sexism". actively boast how she can't get a job anywhere else so shes winging it.

Attached: 1230d3f3-a531-4bb9-a61a-56ce5f3548e7..jpg (1152x1536, 139K)

get a new job pleb

I fucked up and stayed in sysadmin and manual qa for too long. most shops don't need either of those roles, so I'm pretty much fucked. everyone wants automation /SRE and devop code ninjas.

>women

youtube.com/watch?v=nYxVpHpcTfw

This is Stacey.
She kode.

>scrum
>open office plan
Y i k e s

Not him, but it's honestly a nightmare.
I glad I managed to escape that shit and get a remote job instead.

the owner was so cheap he made us set up our own desks. didn't hire a moving company. also no fucking windows.

Attached: 39dda117-c190-400e-833a-8f893d2b7eff..jpg (6218x3638, 3.29M)

Oh god, I hate windowless offices. I should be thankful I work in a 14th floor overlooking the mountains and the city.

imagine the smell

icing on the cake is the air conditioning isn't working in this main room and 12+ mouth breathers in the room at the same time. the building basically told is to fuck off and get fans.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway
>Conway in 2006
>Born January 2, 1938 (age 81)
She looks good.

>the owner of the business
Easy solution, user: just kill that bourgeois scum and take over the means of production.

Attached: 200w_s.gif (200x150, 7K)

>the building basically told is to fuck off and get fans.

Fucking learn how to type or stop using a phone to post.

I am phone posting. my bad user. our AP still isn't up so everyone is just sitting with their dicks in their hands or in my scrum masters case her clam. She also complained about the position of her desk facing the back of a door. "Well anyone could just walk by and see what I am doing" I asked "why is that a problem?" she replies: "well one day, maybe I'll be shopping on Amazon for shoes."

Attached: 1559921306437.gif (460x253, 1.36M)

Today we are shopping for Major League Soccer tickets silly boys. she's proclaimed how she's using her phone as a WiFi hotspot as if that makes her slightly more technical.

Attached: 1728ebd2-11f8-4df7-b9da-aa0fcb47607a..jpg (1458x1944, 244K)

fuck off Machiavelli

believe me, I wish this was possible.
Everyone see's the bullshit, but they are either paid enough to keep quiet or not enough to do anything about it.

Also what makes things harder to stomach is the amount of money owner and his family brings in, they not only bring in about 1.5-1.7 million dollars of revenue daily (7 days a week) but they also get massive kickbacks from the government and the EPA for their industry of business.

Proven Ancient Tranny.

Self admitted Tranny

>wifi hotspot
>not tethering

OOOOF

>she

I mean back when she was he

Attached: 1560649746765.jpg (512x475, 39K)

why are all women in tech biologically male?

This is Rebecca Heineman. She founded Interplay and made lots of video games.

Attached: Wbkzdktn.png (512x512, 440K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yzmQVejR6a8

Stina Ehrensvärd, founder and CEO of Yubico

Attached: stina.jpg (444x296, 15K)