Smartphones

what you got and/or what you buying next?

i just bought a Pixel 3A XL. Running Android Q Beta 4 on it. can't go back to Pie 9.0. system wide dark theme + navigation gestures are so good.

Attached: google_ga00665_us_pixel_3a_xl_smartphone_1475551.jpg (2500x2500, 427K)

I've got a Redmi 4 Prime, bought it in early 2017
it's still ok except the micro USB port is fucked
probably gonna buy the Mi A3 when it comes out

Nokia 6.1 (2018) running Android 9.0.
Bought it last year, broke the screen twice but it's still gong strong.
Thinking about buying Sony Xperia 10 or any phone that I can flash Lineage OS on

Nokia 6.1 (2018) running Android 9.0.
Bought it last year, broke the screen twice but it's still gong strong.
Thinking about buying either Sony Xperia 10, OnePlus 7 (not Pro) or next Nokia mid-range phone

Parallel universes or did you submit the post twice?

my nigga

had one since dec 2016 and my micro usb is fucked too. disconnects the cable if you just look at it. what rom you running?

>google

my chinkphone mate 20 pro has everything your shitty google phones have

OnePlus 6T and I'm not upgrading in the foreseeable future. This thing is ridiculously fast and OxygenOS is what stock Android should've been.

OnePlus gestures > everything else

Attached: 6T.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

Moto G6 plus, it's almost a year since I got it and it's still working like new, so I don't plan on changing it in the near future.

iPhone xi
My first iphone after using Android since htc desire.

Moto G6 or Nokia 6.1.
Currently i have a Moto G 2013.

Currently using iPhone SE. I like the form factor and I've started to get used to iOS but huge downfalls:
Not enough storage, battery way too small.
Any recommendation for big batty phones with big storage / microSD for around 300-400?

But why? Thinking the same desu

I want to try something well optimized for once. My iPad 3 from 8 years ago works pretty okay even today and all the galaxies I've owned turn into a choppy mess after a few years. I will consider the pixel 4 too however.

Just got a Samsung A50
Pretty gud

Based. Although I'm kinda bummed I didn't wait for the 7 pro.

Sony XZ2 Compact. It's nice enough but owning it made me realize I don't need a 'premium' phone.

How is it ?

I'm using my brother's old LG G2 mini because my Sony Xperia L's headphone jack broke and I fucked up the display when I tried to fix it.
I'm planning on maybe getting a Librem 5 when it stops working.

The pixel 3a XL is great but I'm considering returning it and buying a Samsung Galaxy note 4 because I like being able to swap out my battery

Moto g5, not buying another Android after this one because fuck Google. I'm looking for a phone that doesn't sell me as the product

Samsung Note 8.
Will probably buy a Huawei next for that un-Googled OS they're making.

Have a s5 neo that has a broken headphone jack which is a big down for me and im planing to switch to something of the same range around 350-400€

I just swapped my mate 20 pro for the pixel 3 XL and it's the best decision I have ever made. Sick of all that chink shit software.

I've got an honor 8X

I'll probably keep it for the next 2 years and by an iPhone because every Android phone I buy expensive or cheap is a piece of shit and laggy.

Unironically my iPhone se is quicker than everything.

None then?

Probably

Same. I have the XZ1 Compact. Smartphones have peaked in performance so much that even a midranger is good.

how is it running user

I'm thing about getting Zenfone 6

Attached: 124f14gs.png (493x567, 253K)

mi 9 is coming in tomorrow.
hope i didn't fuck up

Got iPhone SE back in 2015 and so far I have to see anything worth buying coming out.

the website crashed for me and didn't show the first post, so I wrote it out again only hen to show me the first post. After that I couldn't be arsed

is there a phone I can just run an actual linux distro on yet?

Currently have a Blackberry Passport. Next upgrade will be Key3 or FxTec Pro

Currently have an iPhone 7plus, and was thinking about getting a Xs max but I'm wondering if I should just wait for the XI or 11 bull.
Gotta go Apple bc of Apple watch and MacBook
Love the ecosystem tho

Attached: F5687686-774D-49DE-9055-1E6DC234F3A4.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>shit coming out in Sep/Oct
>should I wait
Nigga, come on.

It's fine enough just the lack of fast charging that is annoying.

Thinkpad with sim card