Ahhh my centralized spyware botnet has decided to shut itself down but because it's operated centrally there is not...

ahhh my centralized spyware botnet has decided to shut itself down but because it's operated centrally there is not backup service or alternatives to have conversations via with the people that I interact with on a daily basis
ahhhhhhhh who could've have foreseen this chain of events

Attached: 040201906.png (528x229, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegheny_Technologies
s.rizon.net/vhost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just pet your cat uguu~
Name one cuter and fluffier free software :3

Discord only has tranny/furry and game discord servers.
The quality of discussions is extremely low anyway, like reddit and Jow Forums often get pretty low on the list but discord? they set new world records every single day.

owo

Krita.

Attached: kiki_pose_study_by_tysontan-dbhz12c.png (1280x986, 447K)

and nothing of value was lost

The stereotypes really write themselves. You're a degenerate, you'll never be what you fantasize yourself to be.

721 KB
>we can confirm that earlier today there was a large BGP incident, causing 20k prefixes for 2400 network to be rerouted through AS396531 (a steel plant). and then on to its transit provider: Verizon (AS701)

>Verizon let AS396531 (Allegheny Technologies Incorporated) announce 20,297 prefixes, propagating these announcements to the general Internet.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegheny_Technologies

>Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) is a specialty metals company headquartered at Six PPG Place in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

>ATI produces titanium and titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys and superalloys, grain-oriented electrical steel, stainless and specialty steels, zirconium, hafnium, and niobium, tungsten materials, forgings and castings.[1]

>ATI's key markets are aerospace and defense particularly commercial jet engines (over 50% of sales), oil & gas, chemical process industry, electrical energy, and medical.[1]

:thinking:

Attached: nervous.jpg (480x480, 53K)

isn't that the one where employees forward your information to left wing paramilitaries in order to get you assassinated, and is also run by furries and trannies? who would use that?

>I want to ____ that mascot

Fill in the blank

greet

>ahhhhhhhh who could've have foreseen this chain of events
the (((juden)))

Erase. What the fuck are the things on it's head supposed to be? Buds?

hug

Source? unironically curious

Really wish every normal person didn't use this. And now autists like ourselves are forced to stop having friends.
IRC had so much better aesthetics of top of doing wonders for your privacy.

Vandalize

>irc doing wonders for your privacy
When did that happen. You could with simple CMCP requests ask what processor other users have. Nobody did disable this by default. Even modern clients like irssi have this on.
Also everyone can see your IP and you shit only gets cloaked if your account in rizon (for example) is older than 1 year. Fuck dude. IRC is nice but isn't really secure.

CTCP *

I don't have a huge technical background and didn't know that, so I apologize for misleading people.
It being way better than black box clients with centralized servers is my point. And the entire culture was nicer than the nu-internet we get everywhere today.

punch

fucking furries

Attached: 400px-Mascot_konqi.png (400x667, 91K)

draw

>diskek is down
>Jow Forums is not
>IRC servers are not (I assume)

Score +1 for the good guys.

Attached: 1483550393416.jpg (600x394, 78K)

reddit also didnt go down

1. ctcp
2. you're fucking retarded, only hexchat sent that with the reply you fucking mong

Rizon masks your IP as soon as you connect. In fact, you can even mask that with a vhost. Educate yourself before spreading lies. s.rizon.net/vhost

Mask me daddy

Attached: huh.jpg (390x296, 34K)

tox with retina display doesn't have this problem :^)

Attached: flapflap!.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

HOLY FUCK THE OVERHEAT BUTTHURT
Install sex.exe

What's wrong with discord? I've made plenty of friends on discord.

I honestly cannot fathom a person that would use and possibly even spend money on a program where you can't even host your own server.

They know everything about you, your friends and your gameboy color.

No, you didn't. Adding random transfaggots/crossdressers to your diskek contact list is not "making friends" you fucking basement dweller.

Rizon bros WW@

There are two kinds of hangouts, channels or whatever they're called.
The ones that are so private that you'll never hear about them.
And the ones that are the lower half of intelligence-wise.

Matrix-Synapse bros WW@