Best mobile browser?

Best mobile browser?
Why is it waterfox?

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-163822_Waterfox.jpg (1080x1920, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
bromite.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you havent tried firefox focus

Used to use brave because this didnt exist, switched the moment it became available

Be BRAVE!

>traps
>/b/
OP confirmed trapfag cocksucking faggot

Currently using Fennec. What's the difference between Waterfox Mobile and Firefox Mobile/Fennec?

literal botnet spyware

Them there is some quality bait tabs user, nice job

Literally the smoothest android browser, available on fdroid as klar and automatically blocks trackers.
But it fucks rendering some sites up and has no way to tab besides right clicking and "open in new window".
Still the best for general browsing.

Kiwi

Attached: 62978650989B45148FCA71D4818DB308.jpg (1024x543, 56K)

I like Opera. Is it botnet?

cringe and autistic

enjoy your shitcoin tracking

How is that any different from Fennec f-droid?

Brave imho.

wtf user, you dont even have to turn it on

brave shills are literally cult members at this point
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Yes
spyware.neocities.org/articles/opera.html

well fuck me

>what is fingerprinting
Anyone who isn't using stock Firefox purportedly for privacy reasons is actually achieving the exact opposite... This is especially true for shitty forks like Brave and Waterfox.

Fennec.

>block trackers
>whitelist Twitter,.facebook and Google.trackers which are 99.99% of the web
>inject unique http header per client for coinbase partnership
Whoever still uses brave is either paid or just a massive retard and deserves all their data to get sold.
Non ironically at this point Chrome offers more or privacy than Brave. Which doesn't mean use Chrome but shows how terrible Brave is.

It'll be aight user. Just pick a top tier browser and you'll be fine. I'm not a shill (*cough* like brave users *cough cough*) for anything so I won't say *which* one to use, just find something that is comfy and works for you.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

>Top Tier
>Pale Moon

Attached: 1533924784011.jpg (274x248, 13K)

Not my first choice either, but it is privacy respecting and a far better choice than chrome, brave, opera, etc.

If anything you spyware mutt tards are cult members considering it's been debunked a thousand times now

Unironically samsung internet

>0.02 BAT has been deposited into your account

>he does it for free

>m-muh debunked a z-zillion times now.....
stay salty and enjoy your lying coins faggot

lightning

cope

Yuzu.

Would use it if it wasn't outdated as fuck (specially the adblocker).

If arm64, probably fennec
If arm the bromite

Wow its Firefox in blue! Epic dude, epic for the win LOL

Either one of the 100 copy/paste Chromium based browsers that include adblock like Bromite, Brave or Kiwi. Literally no difference between any of them except that Bromite is free as in freedom in all regards.
Or use Firefox with proper addons

i've been using palemoon with system libraries and custom branding for the fuck of it and it works really well, a bit slow on my machine but then i'm on a haswell dualcore.

ram usage is nearly next to nothing, that's fairly interesting to me.

Safari

This unironically

>it's firefox in blue
With less botnet, and even less trannies making shit decisions!

Naked browser.

>tracks your hyperlink clicking
nothing personnel kiddo

and......... it's still botnet :^)

Laggy pos

Can someone at Mozilla just hire me for a week or so? I even do it for free and improve the mobile browser by 1000%.
Just copy the swipe gestures on the location bar from the Chromium browsers. Keep the tab button for autists that have 100 tabs open, but switching between two tabs should not require two precise presses.

you must be thinking of bromite

Via
Chinese but open soros

Opera

Attached: 1560147488460.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Lightning

is it really open source? I always thought it wasn't lol?

bromite.org/

test

GNU IceCat.

>all these botnet sheeps ITT

Reminder for people who prefere webview based browsers.

Attached: 1532734987576.png (720x1079, 153K)

The github page only has translation files. Not open source. Damn good Ul though, used it before I switched to Yuzu.
Bromite webview is a thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-010630_Yuzu_Browser.png (1080x1920, 246K)

Fennec on fdroid has the same adjudt tracking as firefox on playstore or is cleaned up?

>/b/
>leddit
>donald duck subleddit
you have to go back.

Attached: file.png (487x512, 253K)

try being an intern, i bet they have that open.

except it has not been debunked

It doesn't matter on mobile, 99% of Tor mobile users are trackable because of screen resolution and other OS security leaks

Gecko FF is abandoned, Fenix is replacing it

t. nsa

They absolutely all stutter except google chrome on my oneplus 7 pro, even with 90hz forced across all apps. I'm still using firefox but fuck this shit.

/thread

isn't klar on fdroid kind of outdated? i think that's why it fucks up rendering. i'm using icecat personally. it's pretty good but i should probably install replicant on my phone since using icecat on already botnet phone is kind of pointless.

This desu

Deprecated

Attached: I Never Asked for These Fries.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Firefox on android and even Linux is a massive security disaster and doesn't have sandboxing. You're actually fucking up your security and privacy if you go for it. Use bromite if you want some nice features like adblocking and an attempt at fingerprint mitigation. Chromium otherwise.

And if you want an alternative to chromium being dominant then try and get Mozilla to actually be competent at developing a serious browser contender instead of marketing fake privacy and security features that do nothing in the real world.