KNOW WHAT?

Normie is a pretty decent dude and most of you guys are fuckin pricks.

Attached: N.jpg (500x362, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6504908/#6505240
youtu.be/teRTjJUc6vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He admitted to intentionally setting a cat on fire and watching it burn to death.

Well that's pretty shitty. Didn't know that. At the same time, his military service likely left him in a mess and he doesn't go looking for a pity party over it. At least he didn't burn a human or a kot.

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6504908/#6505240

Idk man, I don't make threads talking about how much he sucks or anything but I do quietly think he's a piece of shit and avoid when possible

But he has a bad side too, right?

He may not see this thread so I let him know, I sure he be happy to know that some people here like him. Or at lest think he okay.

He blames others. That's what he just does.

meh dont care

Why is that a bad thing, though? If others are rightly deserved of blame, they should be.
>7 years old
C'mon. He was 7 years old. {quotething [YOU]}
He's one of few here that will engage in regular conversation without acting like a complete dickweed.

What are your thoughts on long haired Normie?

Attached: 1537937885780.jpg (450x600, 34K)

>Why is that a bad thing, though? If others are rightly deserved of blame, they should be.
There hasn't been a real reason in most cases though. Besides, blaming other posters here other than randomly hasn't been a Jow Forums way ever. He just doesn't do it right.

Normie is an attention whoring faggot.

fuck off leafman

Well when i frist meet Norime hebhad his emo boy hair and it look great on him, I think his hair still great even if he lost some of it. Over all I sure if he did not have ad much stress in his life it would grow back some.

That one of the trouble with 90% of Jow Forums if you try to have a real conversations with them or any one. You in the wrong and have autism.

He is so ugly monkeys throw him peanuts.
He is so ugly his mother gave him the back and not the tit.
He is so ugly mirrors broke.
He is so ugly his photos are detected as virus in my comp.
He is so ugly even niggers get scared.
He is so ugly dogs piss on him when walking at the park.
He is so ugly people bugspray him.
He is so ugly cameras refuse to take a picture of him.

Attached: F5C0955A-F5C9-469C-A5AA-D3FB9EAC6361.jpg (477x426, 193K)

Eh, it's nice to see people not adhering to a Jow Forums of doing things.
Who doesn't like Yous?
No.
No kidding, stress is a hateful thing. The more he stays away from this shithole, the better. He's lucky to have a caring love like you and I hope you enjoy the holidays together.

Attached: 1533583487667.jpg (494x477, 93K)

mama mia

Attached: 1514583233779.jpg (155x179, 11K)

We will and some time Jow Forums help him. And i be honstly some time I give him stress when I trying to clam or down. He be on more but work and shit

Obviously. Wise people choose to become normies and be friends with them instead of being a negative little sack of shit

Attached: 1526855258166.jpg (400x400, 7K)

I am a lot of things because of this post Leafbro. While I'm absolutely blessed that you would post something so nice about me the amount of shade these niggas are gonna cast because of this post might hit me even harder.
Regardless thank you for saying something so nice about me. I'm not perfect and obviously these fags wanna show you how fucked I am. In spite of that you still back me.
Thanks bro. I'll drink one for you this Friday. What's your drink of choice?
You're fucked kiddo do you know what you've done to yourself?
>@haters
Fuck you dick polishers I do what I have to so I can live hard and fast. You wish you could be a normie but you won't be not because you can't but because you won't step up to do it. You're a coward who won't leave their bubble. No better than Reddit. Commit self rope and uninstall life.exe.
youtu.be/teRTjJUc6vo

Attached: tfw someone gives you a genuine compliment .jpg (223x226, 14K)

tl;dr

we are shitty people but normies are worse

Based heaven.

Attached: literally Normie .jpg (185x153, 5K)

Don't trust the leaf it's just normie with a VPN fuck you faggot.

I agree desu

How could he post when he was working at the time when OP post this

Phone VPNs exist honey.

Ass mad I have a new leaf there fagboi?
Everyone is me with a VPN well at least all the namefags.

Attached: minene-uryuu-ninth-the-future-diary-0.38.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Yes, I know i not stuped but he can't post and work at the same time he would lose his job. He was still working at the time of this post. You juat want to hate so you make up reason to hate.

Hey, Normie.

Fuck off, I'm stuck in a northern oilfield camp shitposting for the next 2 weeks. Know what else? You sacks of crap love to shit on Normie for doing and saying things that AREN'T normal. Guess you never miss.

Sorry about that, guy. I didn't mean to bring more heat on you, just thought someone should cut you a bit of slack. I like a dark ale or Caribbean rum :)

Mixed drink. Because if you want me to make a drink from rum I can get that done. If you want a straight shot that's cool too.
Preferred labels?
I don't drink beer much but fuck it at happy hour prices.

Howdy Normie, hope work is well.

I usually just fire down shots of cheap Domican rum like Ron Barcelo Anejo, chased with water. Not sure what mixed drink to make out of rum other than a delicious piƱa colada.

It is but I could've worked much harder today. Did you work hard today?
Are you serious? Rum and coke long island iced tea and fuck it make a Manhattan with rum.
Looks like I'm getting fucked up this Friday.

Nope it's the holiday season and i thankfully get a decent amount of time off.
Think tomorrow will go well for you?