youtube.com/watch?v=sa5TLHC2J1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louder than anyone should tolerate.

Louder than an Intel chipset

>gaming plus

extremely loud, buy the $750 passive motherboard tee hee

unless you run a pci4 nvme raid, it's not gonna run at all afaik

source that please.

not him but it'd be unusual for it to always be on for this kind of board, and the less intensive you are using the chipset the more likely it is to be off, if you have good airflow and a motherboard with a decent amount of passive cooling for the chipset it shouldn't need to always be on

i said afaik. that means i'm talking out of my ass on this site. could have only been a recent video from buildzoid, tech deals, bitwit or some other tech youtuber.

>GAMING PLUS!!!!!

>you will be able to hear it over your keyboard

What does this do

>chipset fan louder than my Cherry blues
Jesus!

It blows.

gaming plus noise

>no magazine heatsink to remind you that your pc is a gayming beast
I'm not even considering it.

Attached: g1-sniper-2w.jpg (614x250, 74K)

>they finally remove coil whine
>we have to listen to OP whine

Attached: 1285072476148.jpg (612x720, 281K)

>videocards dot com
>clearly a motherboard
>not motherboards dot com
>notice fan and heatsink
>understandable mistake

Attached: CPU-burn.jpg (500x333, 47K)

water btfo yet again

I'll just rip it off and use a noctua fan instead.

about as loud as the X299 Dark fan, wich noone gave a shit about

Attached: 2-1080.1666947627.jpg (925x990, 274K)

The only people buying that stuck it in a case with 20 fans already going max rpm

>PCI-E v4
What's the point though? If I'm not mistaken, we just now maxed out v2.

you autists really think a small fan can make that much noise?

Attached: asussabertooth_6-1280x1024.jpg (1280x953, 387K)

Attached: pcie.jpg (550x413, 82K)

Attached: Z77 Extreme11(L1).jpg (1200x1000, 239K)

You won't even want to know how noisy this little faggot can get.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1002x1002, 57K)

Attached: 1c1b2e0e8c1f25f2642c764dbdaa33ac4cdf97ca.jpg (924x768, 430K)

trust me, i used a small ITX board that cooled an Atom w/ one of those (bigger heatsink tho), it was not that audible even under full load and only became noisy once the bearings died

I'm much more concerned about what I'm going to do in five years when the chipset fan has eaten its shitty chink sleeve bearings but the motherboard is otherwise fine.

Once upon a time every chipset had the same holes on either side (or little wire-hooks in P4-land) so you could easily replace a chipset cooler. That was too easy and convenient and didn't support arr gee bee though so they don't do it anymore.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Loud enough to mask the sound of the incels crying

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sa5TLHC2J1A

forgot to mention:
the pc using that was not under the desk, but right infront of my keyboard (small horizontal itx case) and i could bearly hear the fucking thing

Consider yourself lucky then. I personally had this exact fan strapped on to my video card (it was 2005, so it was more than enough), and this fucker sounded like a jet engine. I later replaced it with one of these, however, and it actually was quiet.

Fucking chinkshit fans.

Attached: s-l1600.png (1066x800, 448K)

the boards will used proper PWM controlled fans and wont run 100% chinkshit scream all day

Redpill me on PCI-E v4.
Is it really something I'd need right now, or I'd be better off staying on v3 for now?

If you want to have a lot of PCI-E ssds then it could be useful. GPU's in a few years might take use of it. Right now? Meh.

Is that a SODIMM slot between two PCIEx16?

chink fans just plain don't last all that long, even if you run them slowly. This is especially true for smaller fans, because a "slow" 40mm is still running a lot faster, and putting a lot more wear on its bearings, than a "slow" 120mm. If you pry them open and put a drop of mineral oil on the bearing, it'll help, but it ain't magic. Also you have to do that before the fan starts getting noisy - once it's making grinding and chattering noises its already shot and nothing's gonna bring it back.

You know how when you populate both of your 16x PCIe slots it runs them at 8x automatically?
Back them that process was not automatic and that card in that so-dimm slot was the solution to physically rewire the PCIe slots for either 16x/0x or 8x/8x based on which end was put into the slot

AFAIK it was not even a heatsink just a piece of plastic

Dear Mr Autist, it is a fact that a smaller fan is typically significantly louder than a big fan because it has to run much faster to be able to move any usable amounts of air.

Sincerely,
Your fellow autist

a few motherboards didn't have the card, so to change from 16/0 to 8/8 or back you had to swap like 40 jumpers.

If you only game, fuck no we haven't even saturated PCIe 3 with GPUs yet.
If you want a ton of SATA/SAS controllers, or need a ton of 10GB network cards or something similar it's amazing.