Has he apologized yet?

Has he apologized yet?

Attached: CzqK4r1UkAAEbOp.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzaXvEPyKd0
youtu.be/CqsaiYAjggk
archive.fo/K671J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't follow him, what did he do?

he took bags of money from intel to slander amd and then hype up intel's price cuts and performance

Make a dumb video claiming that X264 encoding quality settings don't matter, while using no fast moving scenes to demonstrate it. He is completely oblivious to how basic encoding works.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzaXvEPyKd0

For?

He called AMD's r9 3900x vs 9900k streaming slow preset 'unrealistic' and unfair to the 9900k

Cue him showing an unfair example of medium vs slow presets that don't showcase what slow preset is actually good at - fewer artifacts on fast scenes. He used this as a reason for slow preset being pointless.

he linked to a video by some ginger faggot explaining why he was right all along.

where? on twitter?

He upset DrDisrespect for not explaining how the blades of grass look better in playerunknowns battlecucks on slow settings? Boo fucking hoo.

he pinned a link to it under his video.

Intel leaned on him for previously calling them out for their recurring unethical bullshit, so he agreed to do a nonsensical hitjob on AMD for 'balance' (and stay on Jewtels good side).

paid shill

No, and if he doesn't you know he's a shill.

he was wrong saying the b550 boards wouldn't come till 2020 and now he is saying they will be out before the end of the year but still saying its 2020. faggot just cant admit when he was wrong

Of course not. This idiot is incapable of anything besides peak arrogance

Reminder they have a video where they literally test stream quality at 10mbps

Reminder Wendell is the only Jow Forums-approved youtuber.

Attached: level1tech.jpg (1149x689, 466K)

>It takes a 20 minute video from this guy to figure out that Ryzen's dogshit architecture is gimped by a dogshit scheduler
Tech youtube is a joke.

>guys testing streaming on taxing presets is MISLEADING no one NEEDS slow preset
>check out these ultra 4k benchmarks
>check out these cpu benches on low settings game with a 2080ti
>check out our Liquid nitrogen over clocking
>lapping my cpu on a mod mat? No commenter uneven soft surfaces are perfect for lapping I clearly know better!
>look everyone were testing encoding only on slow moving scenes and once its already gone through YouTube's quality rape

Unsubbed. Fuck this dumb nigger.

I don't think you can make someone apologize for having zero charsima. It's unfortunate but it happens.

>Tom Scott
>ginger faggot
Negro, wash your mouth before talking about based Tom...
Besides, he proves Steve wrong, so...

>7700K longevity is better than Ryzen
>MSI m.2 SSD heatsink does not cool well through double sided DUCT TAPE

holy fuck she is ugly

case reviews are good though
but he's been being paid since 2016 to not do a the rundown video on air cooler performance since they'd cut into clc sales

Even his own fanbase told him he's fucking delusional regarding this. I believe one comment said: "I can't believe your own video editing guy allowed you to post this."

is he strong or just fat, he has something between a lifter bulking build and a fat nerd build my strength detection doesn't work on him

he said flex at one point. i closed the tab.

lmao please be memeing

Based

No you twitch tranny, he pissed off most of his viewers.

65-70kg muscle+30-35kg fat
used to be strong weak fatass now
when in doubt look how round arms and face are

>AMD IS VULNERABLE TOO GOY

I notice they dont have good comparisons. Air coolers are as good or nearly as good as clc. clc is a fucking ripoff but companies love it because theyre expensive.

ofcourse not lol

he has (had?) a mountain biking side channel and seems like his cardio is on point to not get winded while doing it

>GN drones

Some of these are gold

>that face

Oh NONONONONO

Attached: ff.jpg (1424x374, 76K)

Attached: ff15712.jpg (1397x656, 216K)

Who even is eposvox

Attached: f48.jpg (1437x536, 140K)

looks like he has some pretty good strength but has been bulking too much

and unlike you , she has sex and gets married

>btfo in literally the first response

Attached: ff.jpg (1420x2066, 564K)

Wendel is a bootcamp tier technigger.
He only knows how to play with ubuntu

that's true for every woman though, it's not saying much

nothing really matters, anyone can see

Attached: you'll see.png (670x118, 16K)

This. Its literally nothing for a woman.

That fags comments are gold. A true Intel trooper that one.

You could sharpen a stone on this guys forehead

Reminder if you actually have social media to post this to him

Attached: GAMER_nexus_exposed.jpg (3768x1953, 516K)

I like the gamers nexus long hair guy a lot but him not admitting when he's wrong makes me lose a lot of trust in him

his main issue was not with 10mbps which he mentions youtube can accept but twitch caps out at 6mpbs (which isnt true). his main issue was with the use of the slow preset, which artificially inflates the cpu hit of x264 on streaming. if you are using 10mbps you dont need to use slow to maintain quality, even in fast scenes, you can get away with much faster presets.

You should have no trust in him. Remember that one case manufacturer he ragged and nit picked on for literally no reason and refused to acknowledge how he was a petulant child the entire time?

This dudes ego is something else

>He upset DrDisrespect
Get out Jow Forumslivestreamfail

Attached: peak performance male.jpg (777x791, 149K)

What do you mean by that? Further the effect is applied to both CPUs using the exact same preset, so even if it did have no benefit it literally doesnt matter for using it as a comparison since amd isnt manufacturing stream presets they are making a fucking cpu.

>Remember that one case manufacturer he ragged and nit picked on for literally no reason and refused to acknowledge how he was a petulant child the entire time?
no I dont follow things that closely, I just usually found his videos pretty good

having spent a lot of time at the gym, the guys who lift the most can have builds sort of like this, they look like a certain kind of fat guy

Attached: patriot.jpg (593x737, 29K)

It was a rather early video, I have watched a lot of his case videos. I can't remember who it was but it was clear by the video (and response to it ) he had a personal vendetta against this company.

>Has he apologized yet?
that would require a actual spine which you cannot expect from intels outsourced PR-team

Because he genuinely believes he knows more than you. He has no education, he has no experience in any computer related field. He's a forum born "expert" that thinks he is scientific in his testing methods and because of that all results and opinions are beyond reproach no matter how flawed the hypothesis and methodology.

He's basically just like Tom Bradys "doctor" who has been fined and sued for practicing medicine with out a license. And thinks modern medicine doesn't know what he knows. And that he is smarter than everyone in the medical community for not buying in to his theory that tomatoes cause inflamation.

remember which case it was?

based bloatlord

Think it was this one
youtu.be/CqsaiYAjggk
Notice how popular phanteks is with other reviewers and how little if ever its been mentioned until very recently

Attached: 1518072437439.png (369x311, 6K)

>haha
>pause
>smirk

He's a cat owner, they never accept that they are in the wrong sometimes.

I bet he has an asian gf

love bears, so hot

summer faggot
>>>/twitch/

is it you again?

If he's the best Intel has to offer, what's the best AMD has? Hardware Unboxed?

>what did he do?
literally nothing wrong.

how can this be me

The X264 video, you dumbass. Are you blind? He was completely wrong and doesn't accept that fact.

Lmao no. He makes a video once a month and it takes him 30 minutes to get to the point. He's almost as bad as Buildzoid's mindless rambling.

based buildazoid too autistic to be helpful or interesting

>approved youtuber

no such thing

he gets out of breath almost every second, gotta say fat

A year latter he tested the 2700X using the slow preset.

that's more to do with cardio, you can see the same thing on true powerlifters who never bother with cardio

Wew lad, he got owned. Faggot's on the same level of shill fanboy as AdoredTV now.

also checked

The thumbdown button does nothing on comments.

wow nice proof.

>he

>cute

>checked

>getting this zozzled over a random youtube video
children, all of you

if he has a brazilian youtube we wouldnt care since they are retards anyway
but knowningly going out and calling amd liars while literally doing the same shit as amd is laughable

what do you think Jow Forums is for bud

Has got a real hair cut or took a shower in months.

Attached: 1325783963025.jpg (640x480, 22K)

I mean literally nowhere in all the documentation of all the software that uses the x264 library is it ever stated that the "slow" preset is useless and delivers no increase in quality over "medium". Of course people have been reluctant to use it for streaming since it's so taxing.

x264 even has several even slower presets than "slow". This is some next level shilling right here.

Please go back to /v/

Attached: x2641.png (1594x1593, 312K)

Attached: x2642.png (1828x1035, 232K)

oy vey

Attached: Annotation.jpg (583x249, 67K)

He literally did the same thing 2 years ago.

He literally compared the AMD benchmark to the Intel Principled Technologies where they disabled half of the AMD Ryzen cores (Intel publically and officialy said that they stood by the results where AMD CPU had half its cores disabled).

Fat fuck Steve is the single most disgusting person I have ever seen. I unsubscribed months ago and only watch his videos to 20% to decrease viewing time so it's less likely for his fake news shit to reach the "recommended" sidebar on YouTube.

I will genuinely be happy if he dies. Fucking fake news fat fuck.

Here is the archived website in case this greasy fat fuck decides to stealth edit.

archive.fo/K671J

some tryhard hipster with reddit-tier t-shirts. His entire youtube channel is about streaming quality or some shit.

He is using Adobe subscription rent applications so all of his points can be discarded. He (and Gamer nexus) are just hobby-tier of knowledge. Who the fuck rents Adobe programs

Gigabyte Auorus is providing Steve Gamer Nexus with CPU samples. This is against NDA and I have sent an email to AMD.

Steve broke NDA for first Ryzen launch by several days in order to clickbait views. Disgusting piece of shit he is.

Pissed over zen3k before it was even out multiple times then rages in a entire video incorrectly about how muh streaming doesn't matter or some gay shit he's a uninformed moron

tl;dr?

Kek I'm not stream fag but that's low as fuck for x264 1080p
What a moron

>AMD showed benchmark about streaming with OBS (Open Broadcast Software)
>They used 10Mbit/s and Slow preset
>9900K struggled while AMD 12 core easily made it
>Steve from Gamer Nexus went on a psychotic rage on twitter about AMD being fake news liars and compared them to some outrageous fake benchmarks that another company did
>He made a fucking 30 minute video where he fundamentally got the principles of streaming wrong. Absolutely wrong. He also only showed slow moving scenes only, to missinform even more.
>People called him out on it, saying he is factually incorrect and that he needs to get off his high horse because he is arrogant piece of sh*t
>Steve fat fuck raged on twitter and made up shit like saying that he did benchmark fast moving scenes (F1 2019 or some shit) but he said there was no visual difference. BUT HE DIDN'T SHOW ANY CLIP IN THE VIDEO OR ON TWITTER. HE IS LYING FAT GREASY HAIR FUCK

Was the video dumb and wrong? Sure.
Does this automatically mean that he's an Intel shill? Nope.