*explodes*

*explodes*

Attached: 562599-apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-2019.jpg (810x456, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnapaZYD2cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1560491315927.gif (500x491, 376K)

what did you expect? Thermal costraints are to the limit; 4 cores, alimium body, shit fan etc always around 90ÂșC, crazy that be legal to sell this mini nuclear power plant

I'd be more concerned with the battery and the CPU just dropping dead as well as parts without fuses breaking than getting injured by an explosion

fpbp

BASED

keke faggot macbooks tried to be a cool as Dell XPS and failed

YIKES

test

cope

BASED AND REDPILLED

>BTFO
literally

what
cope'd and seethe'd, I guess

Attached: 1473858914236.png (552x543, 358K)

base

*mactoddles behind you*

Why the fuck do they make them so flat? So that you can cut bread with them?

To immerse your wallet more in the mac experience. You will need adapters, converters, dongles and have a higher potential of buying additional chargers for when you're on the go if the device is thin.

Attached: nasim truth.jpg (1063x640, 196K)

really made me think

As good thread as any to ask. How many of you fags tried the public beta? How well does it work?

this but unironically

kys

BASED

Just get the Macbook with an Intel m3.

>m3
the absolute state lmao

Performs about the same as an i9 Macbook when throttled. May as well just buy one that only runs at 1Ghz to begin with.

Or just don't buy iShit.

I mean, it still owns Windows trash.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KnapaZYD2cU

>set video encoding quality to 5%
>OMG MAX R SO FAST
Back to your designated shitting street Rakesh.
Final cut video quality is so shit, even Apple banned it in their own company and enforces Premiere use only.

>video editing on a laptop
No matter how good it performs, it'll never come closer to a decent desktop. Dunno why people insist on this meme. Just use it as the overpriced facebook machine it is lmao

baste

>>m3

As long you're not working on large projects it's perfectly sufficient and you can do it from anywhere.

No one suggesting it for professional film makers and most professionals use their laptops as email machines either way.

you mean explodes in popularity right? what a great product

past

That's a big track pad.

unbased and trannypilled

based and checked

how do u do it based bro. Everytime I'm having a shit day but stil l get to see you reply to a thread nearly first or second most times is somehow endearing at this point.

seething trannies

Did anything happen or is this just general macbook trashing?

Attached: 1532135953847.png (665x1228, 459K)

As of when? It's the model I have, and as far as I know it's the last good model (i.e. USB A ports, few thermal issues compared to later models, stronger hinges than the previous model). I know I won't be buying another macbook until they sort out the thermal issues, that's for sure. Waiting for the ARM successor.

>last good modell
Can't have a last without a first.

>implying the G4s weren't good
At least provide some reasoning buddy, I stated mine.

Attached: all fine.png (1162x154, 44K)

>appleshit
timebomb

dilate

stop projecting, ifag