Other urls found in this thread:

freora.de/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=3&Itemid=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no drivers tho

But why tho?

Clean that thing first.

you were right it wouldn't even boot to the installer

Just run it in a VM

btw, Windows 95 needs a boot floppy to get to the installer. Can't boot form the CD.

Install Windows 98 SE instead. It's actually doable.
But you'll have to start the installer with "/is /nm /p i" keys.

OK?

Attached: IMG_6562.jpg (2016x1512, 576K)

How much RAM do you have? This may cause problems. Win9x hates it if you have more than 1GB of RAM.

You can boot it with win 98 cd

> Win9x hates it if you have more than 1GB of RAM.
There is a patched VMM32.VXD for Windows 98 SE that makes it run on PCs with more than 1GB of RAM. I tested it out on a 20GB RAM machine, it fucking works.
freora.de/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=3&Itemid=52
The only downside is that, because the patch comes from German version, all BSODs will be in German.

Just install win 2k on it

You could probably run that in a VM with no noticeable performance loss.

Attached: Win95beginsetup.png (640x502, 90K)

Also Windows 95 may not work if your CPU is too fast. Windows 98 doesn't have that problem.

Mr linus get down!

Clean your thinkpad holy fuck.

Just install the AMDK6 update. Third-party drivers might still crash, but the OS itself boots on almost every host I've tried.

You're not installing it on a laptop with no OS? Because then you can just copy the contents of the CD to the hard drive, then boot into DOS from a boot disk and then install it from there.

Install ReactOS instead, it's at about Windows 2003 level rn

>Windows 95
>2GB RAM
You're in trouble.

i swear, at a glance i thought that cd had that pitbull face photoshopped onto it

see this is what i mean, i can't be the only one right??

Attached: pitbullcd.jpg (4032x3024, 732K)

absolute filth. clean your shit, you lazy prick!

If by "do it" you mean clean you machine, then I approve. Clean your filthy shit.

actually i think it was a different pitbull image, maybe this one

Attached: pitbullcd2.jpg (4032x3024, 731K)

do it for her user

Attached: 1458284565333.png (1400x1000, 1.05M)

Hey druaga, smokers here!

Attached: cute.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Install OS2, eComStation2-2.1 or ArcaOS

i heard the pc speaker blip it makes when that window pops up in my head looking at that
am i old yet?

>Hurr ima try installing from an upgrade disk
Firstly, Win95 upgrade disks were meant to be installed while running Windows 3.1.

Secondly, even if you had the original media, you'd still have to use a floppy disk to boot it.

pretty sure 95C at least can boot without a disk, contemporary systems just didn't support booting from CD-ROM directly

They did; it had to be burned as an El Torito disk (i.e.: a CD where the first sector contains a floppy disk's boot sector).