Is NordVPN trustworthy?

Is NordVPN trustworthy?

Attached: 1553346492666.webm (405x720, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
blog.talosintelligence.com/2018/09/vulnerability-spotlight-Multi-provider-VPN-Client-Privilege-Escalation.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.kuketz-blog.de/android-nordvpn-uebermittelt-e-mail-adresse-an-tracking-anbieter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
Their willing to protect you against law enforcement and put they're head on the line for a small fee

16 years from now she is going to be on blacked 16k. Just let that sink in.

only if shes american

Is it just me or is this .webm heartbreaking ?

>parents try to indoctrinate young child with niggershit

it is

I hope

based kid. fuck niggers.

It is. A little kid who didn't want a black doll wouldn't be heartbreaking. Little kids don't think like adults. Wanting a white doll as a kid doesnt mean you hate black people.

What makes it heartbreaking is that the look she gives implies she expects her parents knew she wouldn't want the doll. That, combined with the fact they were filming, combined with the fact they put this online, makes me think they taught her to do this.

And despite what it may seem on Jow Forums the winds of time are not blowing in her favour.

iNIGGERS BTFO

Attached: 1557737879648.gif (500x491, 376K)

I'd rather see her there now

haha

based

nordvpn is a lithuanian datamining botnet
unironically

Seriously wtf is it with westerners and fetishising niggers? You lot sure do have a lot of free time.

As long as you're not using their app, yes.

use mullvad

This...

I wouldnt trust any vpn.
Here's the original video
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

The dolls were from her uncle as a joke.

Nord was started by Tesonet which is a data mining extraordinaire.

1) the CEO of Tesonet, the CEO of ProtonVPN and the CEO of CloudVPN are all the same one person.
2) CloudVPN is not a payment processor. It uses PayPal to collect subscriptions from NordVPN. It's not that you pay to NordVPN via a payment processor called "CloudVPN", you pay to CloudVPN via some payment processor (PayPal for example). In such transactions CloudVPN is not the payment processor, it is the final beneficiary of your payments. To allow such payments via a web site interaction with PayPal, PayPal wants that the beneficiary is the web site owner.

Additionally, the developer of NordVPN application in the Google Play Store is CloudVPN. The developer of ProtonVPN application in the Google Play Store is Tesonet.

So you know that:

- CloudVPN is not a payment processor in the transaction phase, but the beneficiary of the payment

- CloudVPN signs the application(s) of NordVPN (therefore it has full access to Google Play Store keys of NordVPN)
- Tesonet signs the application(s) of ProtonVPN (therefore it has full access to Google Play Store keys of ProtonVPN)

- the CEO of Tesonet, CloudVPN and ProtonVPN is the same person
- CloudVPN introduced itself to PayPal as the web server owner of NordVPN

The business correlations between Tesonet, ProtonVPN and NordVPN have been already proven a long time ago.

In the meantime new food for mind suggesting that even the technical management is the same came out.

ProtonVPN and NordVPN client software were both affected by the same critical vulnerability. When a patch was attempted, a new bug was entered which did not fix the vulnerability. The new bug is a consequence of the same, identical error and wrong considerations.

The fact that both Nord and Proton applications AND the patches for both applications were all flawed in the identical way shows that Proton and Nord are managed by the same technicians in my opinion.

Since the bugged patches were released when the critical vulnerabilities had not been disclosed publicly, you can even rule out that one party copied the patch of the other (not to mention that it's all closed source).

Since Nord is owned by Tesonet, a close relationship between Proton and Tesonet exists too (actually, as an additional confirmation, the Android ProtonVPN application has been signed by Tesonet since years ago).

blog.talosintelligence.com/2018/09/vulnerability-spotlight-Multi-provider-VPN-Client-Privilege-Escalation.html

NordVPN Android app transmits personal data to third parties and has 5 trackers

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.kuketz-blog.de/android-nordvpn-uebermittelt-e-mail-adresse-an-tracking-anbieter/

I've looked at the NordVPN app (version 3.9.8) for Android. Not only does this include a few trackers, it also sends your email address, along with unique identifying features such as the Google Advertising ID, to a third party ( Iterable Inc. ) at registration:
App includes 5 trackers
Furthermore, the app includes five more trackers :

AppsFlyer
Google Analytics
Google CrashLytics
Google Firebase Analytics
Tune

Info transmitted to 3rd party by Nord App
Device or manufacturer
Battery charge
Google Advertising ID
Gyro-sensor data
screen size
LineageOS build version
Connectivity (WLAN)
Mobile service provider (UnityMedia)
[...]

Nord is and has always been a meme VPN. Anybody using NordVPN fell for those cheesy commercials and is actually a retard

So if you're not using their app, you'll be fine?

reminds me of that box of snakes that separated themselves into 2 different colours.

association is not racism, and too many people confuse the two.

what about ExitLag?

eurofags have nigger rapefugees

just use mullvad, easy

>eurofags have nigger rapefugees
Jow Forums pls

The fake timer on their homepage and endless advertising budget tells me no