Here's your professional OS bro

>here's your professional OS bro
>official built-in help is bing search
LMAOOOOOOOOO, THIS IS PATHETIC EVEN FOR YOU WINFAGS

Attached: screen_recorder_video_2019_24_6_21_10_32.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

its been like that since win 98 or so

no fucking way

>screen recorder lite with a huge watermark
>everything lags in the video
>opera
>facebook
>one piece
Is like if you wanted to look retarded on purpose.

that's not true
>t. former Windows user from 3.1 to 7

Ever heard of OBS?

Why didn't you use ShareX, based retard?

What did OP mean by this?

There is no limit to what Wincucks are willing to tolerate.

Is this supposed to be an insult? What does this mean?

thanks for this, oldfag here that never heard of it, used faststone capture, this looks beautiful

agreed, but it's not my PC

i just downloaded the first one i saw on windows store, i don't use this PC

user, what app did you use to record your screen??

t. nigger
that's clearly the "questions" segment for mongoloids like you

Since forever you could change the background from right-clicking the wallpaper

i had no idea winfags were so advanced
>who CARES about official docs? just BING it bro!!!
brilliant.

>>who CARES about official docs? just BING it bro!!!
i never said bing it nigger
there's literally the first button on the menu that takes you to changing appearance.
settings > appearance > background
literally 2 fucking clicks
kys

at least they don't push political ideology (unlike Goolag)

>results from Microsoft website using Microsoft search engine is not official
Okay retard. I bet you think some wiki pages written by random nerd virgins are official documentations

>just KNOW it bro, docs are for NIGGERS
more wincuck wisdom

unironically microsoft and google (kind of) switched places in the last 5 years.

At least MS's "agenda" was always known: profit and dominance, whilst Google claimed "changing the world for the better" while also making money off people's data (a.k.a being evil)
Arguably data and information hold more power than actual money,specially through the test of time, but don't let that be known because Google made that new LGBTFAG+ doodle and added the new muslim emoji :^)

>Arch Wiki = Official docs for Arch
>Debian Wiki = Official docs for Debian
>Gentoo Wiki = Official docs for Gentoo
>man page of program = official docs of program
>bing search = official docs for Windows
What's the problem?

>more wincuck wisdom
except it always has been like this since before 2000
Again, 'm all for trashing windows,but when you can't use those 2 neurons to figure out how to change the wallpaper, maybe you should bite a bullet and your life

Buy ssd

Lmao the entire new settings program is filled with this crap. Official offline help that Windows 7 has was thrown in the trash.
But anyway, no Linux distro, no matter how unprofessional would never put crap like this as settings help.
Don't get me wrong, I'd have no problem if they put links to official MS website, but no it had to be Bing just to shill their search engine.

The problem is looniggers seething for no fucking reason

The shit loads instantly if your PC isn't utter ass and it makes perfect sense to do it that way, it means documentation can be updated without needing a system update.

none of yall niggaz know bout win+g to record. built right in to the os. but go on hate on an os u dont even know

Attached: 1552325990521.jpg (474x471, 25K)

and you'd prefer google, right?
You realise there's little difference between using ddg/bing/google/yandex for using a MICROSOFT PRODUCT.
Apparently bing is better than the rest, but i've never used it because i'm not a tech illiterate nigger who can't change a wallpaper.

>I'd have no problem if they put links to official MS website
It literally does this,bing's been tailored to pre-fetch the microsoft-related queries so you don't have to click the links but instead there's a preview for it.(Just like google has this for android products)

What makes perfect sense is posting links to official documentation, not to fucking Bing search. Also, I have no idea why Opera is so slow, Edge opens 1000x faster.
bloat

also: is no one going to comment on that literally gay lgbtqlmfao wallpaper smdh

Attached: 1559599930344.png (418x359, 13K)

>os-native screen recording is bloat; downloading and installing shareware is better
>2012
>ishiggydiggy

Attached: seabl.jpg (720x960, 65K)

>It literally does this,bing's been tailored to pre-fetch the microsoft-related queries so you don't have to click the links but instead there's a preview for it.(Just like google has this for android products)
sure thing buddy, just keep on using bing, mkay?

>loonigger run Windows with FagOS wannabe shits
Truly the worst of all worlds

I don't understand how you can simultaneously use a GUI and then complain that it sucks. Use the command line if you want to get something done.

Attached: 1518134494432.jpg (1280x960, 222K)

Okay. Search for "change background picture" on these wikis and the screen caps of the results.

I said i never did, but any idiot can figure how it works
it is once again summer and it smells of underage hormones and retards who can't use basic software

> giant gay watermark from ultra gay desktop recorder
> slow as fuck pc
> has to look online to change a background
> right clicking on the desktop is too complex
> typing "background settings" in search... WOOOAHH. far too complex.
fuck off and die, you compulsive lying cunt. i've been working on computers for 30 years, your machine = pure fucking cancer. imagine blaming an OS instead of yourself for having garbage hardware while being 100% computer illiterate? you are a walking, talking fucking disaster. suicide could not happen soon enough for you, retard. find the nearest and tallest building and jump off the fucker. don't forget to do some backflips on the way down.

>Windows Store
Spotted your problem